Characters

Lifeline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Seulgi
A rich charismatic girl who doesn’t need to work to earn money because of the trust fund that her parents built for her in case something happens to them which become handy when they passed away at an early age due to a car accident. Seulgi grew up as an independent person not relying on anyone else but herself. 

Bae Joohyun
A girl who is living a simple and carefree life but at the same time a lone one. She came from a family of doctors, due to her excellent memory and skills she became a chief physician at a young age in the Department of Pediatric Surgery at Hanshin Hospital.

Kim Minju
A soft warm hearted person who has respect and care for others. She developed a deep understanding in every situation at very young age, she also has her mother’s beauty and excellent memory which allows her to be the top student in their school, to simply describe her she is everyone’s ideal daughter, friend and girlfriend.

Jang Wonyoung
A shy and timid girl back when she was young but later grows up to be a cheerful and happy girl because of this one person whom she promised to meet again someday. Just like Minju she was also a top student and everyone’s ideal best friend. 

Kim Chaewon
She comes from a privileged family but also a complicated one which leads her to become cold and distant to others but under that cold façade is a warm and fragile girl who longs for love and attention which this certain girl gave her when sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter