Missing students

The Puppeteer's House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  ENOTY HEADLINERS NEWS March 25,2020 / Public Post Reporting: Seventeen teenagers were reportedly missing since last Thursday, March 19,2020. The teenagers were last seen hanging out at the Ozone Bar near Gangnam at exactly 6:36 pm in the evening, wearing Enoty University's school uniform based on witnesses statement. It has been stated that the bar doesn't have any CCTV cameras which made the investigators hardly to find any traces or evidences. The search is still ongoing and under further investigation. The School officials', Families of the students and polices are now cooperating to find the lost seventeen teenagers as soon as possible. Below is the list of the Enoty University missing students: Chaeryeong Lee Chaewon Kim Chaeyeon Lee Eunbi Kwon Hitomi Honda Hyewon Kim Lia Choi Minju Kim Nako Yabuki Ryujin Shin Sakura Miyawaki Wonyoung Jang Yeji Hwang Yena Choi Yujin Ahn Yuna Shin Yuri Jo 20.6k likes|12.3k comment|6.4k shares View more comments... Andrei Lim The goddesses are gone?!Who in' kidnapped my queens?!! Jeon Hara ?! my girl crush is one of them?!Nooo! Nakamura Leo I've seen them that night, they're being drag by mens in black! Jiro Hanara Is it damn true?! Kierra Chu I wish they are safe!T_T Gio Giovanni So that arrogant girls has been kidnapped? Well then...good for them.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter