When a 'hoe' Irene trying to seduce Wendy

Try Harder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Every morning Irene would get her self ready to work, find her self a dress that looked professionals but also clung nicely to her curves, apply make up, curl her hair and spray a little amount of too y for work fragrance on her nape.

Everyone in the office knew that The Bae Irene had been trying to seduce their new CEO for months. She’s aware of the attention she got, not only because of her beauty, but also for around in the office.

No one in the office dare to confront her, well someone did, but only got terminated by the director of HR since ‘The Actress Bae Irene‘ made her appearance on that day that the director had believed in everything she said, with a fake cry, combined with a crush the director has on her, it didn’t help at all that someone had to leave the office on the same day.

Well, she learned that when she was still in high school. When you have beauty, you can do anything you want. Since then she’s aware of the power she got.

And now she was able to replace the former secretary.

Everyone in the office talked behind her back. Calling her names such as ‘, attention seeker, , etc’ you name it. But she just didn’t care at all, they’re not the ones who’s paying her, she owe them nothing. She came here did the job, got payed and went home and that was it.

“Are you going home now?” Her body bent towards her boss’s now open car window, showing her cleavage on purpose, the corner of her lips twitched upward.

“Hmm,” was a short answer given by Wendy, she put her phone down and started the engine ready to drive home.

“Mr Kaiser invited us to his son's birthday party,” a tiny sound escaped from her, something very close to a giggle.

Wendy known as strict boss even more strict than her father, she just does not tolerate if any of her employees make mistake, even just tiny little bit.

Ever since she had replaced her father as the CEO, everyone in the office was complaining how the workplace had became more hectic and more stress for them since Wendy always demand for a perfect result with no tiny mistake. Everyone was scared of her.

But somehow Irene had the guts to act like a ‘hoe’ in front of the boss without being afraid of the consequence? Truth to be told, people in the office was impressed by that, how could Irene get away with her behavior? Does their boss not care at all? Or does she get pass because of her beauty? But the former secretary was a beauty too and she did the exact same thing, 'trying to get the boss’s attention,' but somehow she got fired?

And now this would be one of those moments where Irene trying to seduce her boss subtly, well not really subtly but still.

Wendy didn’t show any reaction, a serious expression still on her face, no evidence of emotion or whatsoever.

“it would be wonderful if you come,” Irene bit her lips while her fingers were trailing on her boss’s shoulder and slightly fixing her collar.

Wendy glanced at her before responded.

“I’ll try, just text me.”

Irene retreated her hand and showed her a smile. She moved her body away dramatically from the car window, purposely jolted a little bit to emphazied her bust.

The window went up closing slowly and then the car took off.

"Just give up already, before she fires you," Seulgi stepped right next to her together with Joy, the two were ready to go home but they caught Irene in the middle of her act.

Seulgi and Joy were the only friends from the office who didn't judge her at all. They didn't care about the reputation she got, it doesn't bother them as long as Irene is good to them, so yeah they became friends.

"Nah, we're gonna get married soon."

"Delusional."

"I'm not! the invitation is on the way."

Joy shook her head, thinking Irene must've lost her mind. This girl cannot be helped.

It all started with Irene's hard work at college finally payed off that she managed to land her self at ShonTech Industries, a multibillion dollar technology corporation. What starts out as a seemingly boring job soon takes a sharp turn when she got herself in the same elevator as an alluring and confident blonde that single-handedly the most gorgeous woman she's ever seen, and turned out she's the new CEO everyone was talking about.

"Bring this to Peter."

She swiftly turned and headed to the elevator after taking the stack of papers, only to find a woman was standing there, apparently waiting for the elevator too. And holy , the way she was leaning to the side with a hand in her pocket.

Right off the bat, all Irene could sense was assertiveness, authority, power; something that soaks her even with a slightest glance at the woman's short blonde locks that being run through by her fingers every two seconds, or maybe the way a freshly ironed white collar shirt that hug her in perfect fit; strecthing across white beautiful skin and tight muscle, or the way a slim pants barely concealed the tone shape of her calves and ; she couldn't help but wonderstruck at that, or the ing way she had her leather shoes.

They stood side by side with the other woman exerting an air of nonchalance as the soft dings startled Irene from her thought. They both entered and Irene's heart stopped when she saw the woman pushed the top button.

"Floor?" the woman asked, and holy, again? her voice all rasp and low, and those eyes.

"Same one."

Since then Irene set her goal to, 'get promoted to a higher position, so I can get closer to her,' and somehow the luck was on her side that she managed to replace the former secretary who was fired due to 'unprofessional work ethic behaviour.'

Rumor has it, she was trying to sleep with the boss.

Irene snickered at that, 'what a low class .'

---

"is that miss Shon?"

Seulgi squinted her eyes, looking at table in the corner. The three of them were having a dinner at outdoor restaurant since Seulgi got promoted. They were proud of her so a celebration is a must, it's what Joy said.

Irene and Joy turned their heads to the direction where Seulgi was looking at.

There, she was sitting with leg crossed; ankle-on-knee. Her sleeves rolled up as her jaw moved, clenching and unclenching, chewing her food.

She seemed to be enjoying the food that much.

Irene gulped and her eyes flickered when the scene before her played again like a shampoo commercial, there she goes again, running those fingers through her ing short blonde locks. Irene was looking at her in desperation.

"You're drolling."

"I need to do something."

"Stop with whatever you're planning on doing."

"Chill, just sit and watch me," a cocky smirk was plastered on her face as she made her way closer to the table where Wendy was sitting, she seemed to be busy with her phone now.

She turned around to apply more lipstick and fix her wavy raven haired.

As though she was sensing Wendy walked closer to her, she pretended to stumble on heels. Wendy was supposed to catch her and wrap her arms around her waist, supporting her weight,

but no,

she walked past her just like that, not even looking at her as she was busy talking over the phone.

Unbelievable.

Irene gritted her teeth in frustation, stomping her feet in a childish manner. But then she lost her balance and stepped backwards, something was tripping her.

She stumbled back and fell hard on the leaf plants decoration, this time it's for real.

Joy and Seulgi were laughing on the floor.

---

"I was just-"

"Leave," Wendy said in calm but firm voice, sending everyone chills.

The manager had no choice but to leave the boardroom with his head hanging low. He was too stubborn to listen to their boss, thinking she was just a child. He believed everything he did was right. Unfortunately, in this case, there was no mercy shown in her eyes.

The clock ticked, silence was engulfing the room. They sat few minutes in silence before Irene stood up, lowering her stare, submitting to her boss.

Joy warned her with a look 'don't or else she's gonna kick you out' but Irene didn't even spare a glance at her, she was busy plotting ways in her mind.

"I think we need to make an appointment with a few of our most dedicated non-profit organizations first."

Irene paused for a moment, waiting for any interruption might happen. Seeing no one opened their mouth to object, she continued to present her opinion on a problem the company faced right now.

"I think that it's best if we leave the budget cuts out of the meeting. We can't have Xton Inc. knowing that we've terminated funding to that sector just yet. I suggest we talk benefits and longterm deals before any of the minor technological details."

"Anything else?" Wendy asked.

'I want to kiss you' was only in her mind, Irene mentally slapped her self.

"Yes," Irene muttered softly. No one did that before. Usually they would stop, not furthering their opinion on the problem, afraid if it was just a trap their boss set to expose their mistake.

She explained more about her idea confidently without being afraid for the boss's interruption by asking a few questions. She stayed all night for a reason, duh. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter