Mommy?

Try Harder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Unnie can you move a bit? you're occupying the whole couch, I wanna watch a movie."

Joy was trying to push Wendy a little, she wanted to relax and watch a movie after the intense hours at work.

Wendy scooted over to make space for Joy on the couch. Joy settled in beside her and the tv.

She was so into the movie but soon got interrupted when the sound of giggling could be heard in the room.

Joy diverted her attention to the side and found Wendy who was giggling nonstop as she was typing on her phone.

"Who are you texting unnie?"

The question caught Wendy by surprise, she stopped typing and leaned back. She cleared before replied.

"no-no one, just continue watching the movie Joy, I need to get some rest. Today's been an exhausting day." Wendy yawned and stretched her arms.

"Goodnight Joy."

She skipped her way to the bedroom as a smile plastered on her face.

Joy shot her with questioning look before continued to watch the movie.

 

*******

 

Tonight was friday night, as usual they would watch a movie together in their share apartment.

Seulgi and Joy were sitting on the couch while Wendy was sitting on the carpet.

"Yeri said she will be here in 5 minute with the pizza." Wendy said as read Yeri's message on her phone.

They were watching a horror movie since it was Seulgi's turn to pick.

In the middle of watching the movie, Wendy chuckled as she was typing on her phone, she immediately cleared and coughed slightly to hide it.

Seulgi and Joy caught the act, but they didn't say anything.

Then the doorbell rang.

"It must be Yeri, I'll get the door." Wendy placed her phone on the table near the couch and rushed to the front door.

"Unnie did you notice that?"

"What?"

"She's been giggling with her phone like an idiot the whole week unnie, do you think she got a girlfriend?"

"That's impossible, she would've told me if she got a girlfriend."

As the notification popped up on Wendy's phone, Joy could see a message on the screen.

Her hand was about to reach the phone, but Seulgi stopped her.

"Joy no! you shouldn't do this, you're invading her privacy."

"But we need to find out unnie."

Joy took the phone and pressed the button to open the message. Seulgi moved closer to take a look at the screen.

 

mommy<3

baby girl i can't wait to make you scream my name all night, to feel your skin againts my skin, your tit will be perfect in my palm.

 

Seulgi and Joy gasped in shock and Joy immediately threw the phone on the couch.

"What the ?!" Joy screamed in disbelief, her eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

"Wha-wha... what?!" Seulgi looked at Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter