+FIVE+

+ONE AND ONLY+
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+CHAPTER FIVE+

Chaerin just came back to her shop after having lunch with her dad like she promised him. Yet, her dad looked a little bit troubles. He said that he is mostly worried about the clan and also about her, because she was living in that area. She understood what he means, but also, she believes that everything is going to be alrgiht. Her dad just needed to take a break. Her dad just told her, sighing and hopeless, that he can't retire now because the new leader of The Dragon Clan was giving them headaches with his chaotic attitude and acts.

She was working on her shop when remembering the date she had with Jiyong. What should she do next? 

The last days they had been texting each other a lot, every night he was calling her even though he seem pretty tired. She found herself missing him in the middle of the day. Was she started to like him? Maybe.  

But she was also a little bit scared to start over a new relationship, since her ex from US, who she dated for almost two years cheated on her, leaving her with a kind of negative view about love. 
So, whatever she will decide to start a new relationship or not, she promised herself that she won't be fooled again by a man. Definitely.

Going back to reality, she heard some steps of her new clients and knew that it's time to work. She loved to work in that shop. It was like she could be herself, her clients were mostly women and until now everyone seems to love her clothes, her designs. Of course, she was aware that she was the daughter of a mafia clan leader, but she wanted to ignore that. She doesn't want any kind of authority. She just wish that her dad will retire soon, even if she always tried to understand that world. 

*****

Meanwhile, that night.
Jiyong just came home after a fight with the Choi Clan. The men from the other clan burnt on fire half of the forest and then they tried to make it look like the one from his clan actually did it. What a stupid move. Jiyong, I mean, the Dragon went there with his men and thought them a lesson to not blame them for things they don't do.

Like what they've been thinking?

He did a lot of things to be blamed for, can't they choose one so they have to create it? Actually, setting a forest in fire? That was too childish, he wouldn't do that. He will do something more his style if he were to want to start a fight. He noticed that the men of Lee Clan didn't participate in the fight, and was a bit surprised. But then he heard Seungri saying that the old man plan to retire this is why he participate less and less when it comes to the clan's moves. But then also Seungri laugh in joy remembering Jiyong that Lee is going to have the shock of his life when he will get done his plan with his daughter. That they need to show him their power. 

Jiyong just stayed silent in front of that statment. 

He was having a conflict within himself but didn't know how to interpret it.
But he knew one thing at that moment.

He was missing her everyday. Like he felt a strong desire to see her, to know what is she doing. Now he was sitting in his couch, after a good shower and changing his clothes into something more casual. Dark blue jeans and a white hoodie, also some black nike sneakers. He looked around the house. It was big, a lot of people in the town would give anything to have a house like this. 

But it felt empty.

Lifeless. 

And he was by himself there. Alone.

It wouldn't be the first time when he felt alone, he got no one to call to talk about his day, his worries, his thoughts. Doing chaos was also a way for him to distract from his lonely life, as he was always trying to keep himself busy. Plus, on top of that, he wasn't feeling so well, the headache he had from this morning hadn't gone away yet. 

Taking his phone, he wanted to call her like every night. Since days ago, all his day started texting her and ended up calling her. But it's been a week since they last saw each other. 

'Hey Chae. How are you?'

'Hey. I just reached home. I was supposed to came sooner but I had an appointment with a client, and it took more that I was expecting to.' 

'Don't you meet clients without appointment?'

'No.' 

'But you met me.' he says and he can hear her chuckle after that.

'Because you practically broke into my office. Should've I just kicked you out?'

'If you'd just kicked me out, I would just come again later, and you know that.' 

'I know. So, how was your day?'

'Not so good.' 

'Oh, why?'

'A lot of happened.' 

Jiyong checked out the watch on his wrist and got an idea. He didn't just want to hear her voice, but also had the feeling to see her. What was happening to him?

'Chae, do you want to go for a walk?'

'You mean right now?'

'Yes, right now. I need to see you.' 

There was a silence for awhile, and he thought that maybe she didn't want to meet him. It was 9:30PM already, maybe she just wanted to do something else, sleep, work or just didn't feel like meeting him.

'Fine, let's go for a walk.' 

'Really?' suddenly he got up of the couch excited. There was a thrill in his voice, and she noticed that. 'I'll pick you up in ten minutes.' he hang up the phone, and left the house, getting into one of his cars, driving to her place. 

Yes, he was excited to meet her. It was nothing prepared, just the two of them. That was even more thrilling. As for her, she was feeling the same. Thrill and some buterflies in her stomach maybe, knowing that he is about to come. But he won't know that. She won't let him know that.
She walked out of the building, seeing his car parked then. It was the same car he got for the date so she recognized it easily. She sees him getting out from the car, casually dressed approaching her. Out of nothing, he just gives her a soft kiss on her cheeck, making her blush a bit. She also noticed that he was wearing a black cup. She was wearing some jeans, a red hoodie, and a small bag around her on her shoulder, plus adidas sneakers. She smiles at him, then he opens the car door for her to get into it, and then start to drive when they both are inside.

'Where are we going?' 

'I don't know. I didn't plan anything.' 

'We can go to the river park, it's peaceful. Also can we grab something to eat? I'm starving.' 

'Anything you want.' 

Jiyong was feeling the headache but he ignored it most of the way. He drove to the park near the river that was surrounded the town. He noticed that she liked that place especially. He parked his car, getting out of it. While they are walking he noticed that she linked her arm with his. Also it was the very first time they were meeting each other in casual clothes.

'Is there something bothering you?' She says, walking with her arm around his. She also noticed that he looked a little bit out of it.

'Nothing Chae. Just tired. But I'm feeling better now.' he half smiled at her, still walking.

'Do you like this place?'

'Yeah, it's relaxing. But more than the place, I like it more because you're here.' she blushes again, but doesn't let go of their linked arms.

'Why are you laughting?' he asks again, seeing her giggling.

'Nothing, you're just too sweet.' she answers him, still chucking. Damn, he was addicted to that laugh already.

'So you think am I sweet?' he playfully put her arm, and trap her into his arms, getting close to her. Too close that he can feel their breathes being mixed together. He was greateful that there weren't too many people walking around that place, others than the workers of different shops and street food places. 

Instead of replying to him, she put away after some seconds, still smiling. 

'We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter