+TEN+

+ONE AND ONLY+
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+CHAPTER TEN+

Leader Lee was fourious. 

He doesn't remember for how long he hadn't been so mad in years until now.

He can't rest not even a bit. 

Not when the other clan was giving him headaches. 

He decided to step himself this time even if his condition wasn't as great as before and the medic he visits weekly recommended him to avoid stressful situation as much as he can. But he can't. He would just sent one of his men to comunicate his thoughts but that was maybe too much already. 

So, followed by few of the member of the clan he stepped into the Dragon home, looking for him. In his view, the Dragon went too far this time, as he was never going far before.

'Where's your Leader?' Lee asks Kwon Twins who were standing in front of the office. Lee never was into that home before, there were few men at the principal door but they allowed him to enter anyways since he was a Leader too. 

'Sorry Sir, he is not home right now.' Young Don says not moving a bit from the door. 

'When is he comming back?'

'We don't know, he just told us that he is going to be gone for almost a week and he let us in charge of protecting the house.' 

'Is him even serious?' Lee scoffs, feeling even more angry. That boy never failed to give him headaches. 'Whenever he decides to come back tell him to contact me, it's an emergency. Or you better call him right now.' 

'We can't, Sir. He told us that he doesn't want anyone to disturb him.'

Lee sighs deeply as it wasn't enough what he already did, he was making the situation worst. Why was The Dragon acting like he was exlusive or something like that? He was about to say something else to the twins who were looking at him, like telling him to go now that there's nothing more to do, when one of his men touched his shoulder, asking for his attention.

'Sir we should go now, we will take care about the matter when he's back.' he says, knowing very well his boss health condition at the moments, not wanting him to get so mad that it might affect him again. 

Lee nods his head, turning his back about to leave the home. He can't stop worrying what is he going to do with his clan in the future, considerating that there was the Dragon and his clan keep making scandal, and the others new clans that were comming to them. He wan't thinking to leave the clan just like that, and retire like nothing happened, he wanted to be a good leader until the end. He would have to think about a solution soon. 

'Did my daughter already leave the town?' Lee asks one of the men while he was driving his car to his home. Chaerin told her father some days ago that she will go to California for a week to attend her friend's wedding. For him, it was more like a relief to know that she is away from the town. Chaerin was keep refussing to let her dad's clan watching over her, claiming that she is doing good on her own. He knows that his daughter was strong and independent but still, he was afraid for her. What if someone from the others clan decide to go after her only for being his daughter? 

'Yes Sir, she left last night. We went to her place but she refused us to her to the airport.' 

Lee asked his men to Chaerin to the airport, just in case, but he actually knew that she was going to act like this and decide to go on her own. He can accept her independence, as long as nothing bad will happen to her.

*****

Chaerin took a look of herself in the mirror one more time, before getting up from the chair. She was now in the hotel room, getting ready for the celebration since they arrived only early this morning. She could say that she was tired but she wasn't, as she spent most of the time in the plane sleeping on Jiyong. It was her first time travelling with someone and she was happy that it was him, she was also excited to think that he was there with her, and that they are going to spend time together as a holiday. 

The weather was nice, so she decided to wear a maxi soft pink dress, sleeveless, with lace details at the end of it and a pair of gold stilettos. She decided to let her long black hair loose, and opted for a classy but natural make up. 
Jiyong on the other hand was waiting in the balcony of the room, he called his men to ask how was things going there, even if it's only been some hours he wanted to know what they had been doing. And, to his surprise, they told him that Lee was looking for him at his home personally. Jiyong got surprised.

They didn't told him the reason why Lee was looking for him, but after thinking and thinking about the matter, he got the idea that maybe Lee found out that he and Chaerin travelled together. He hope not. 

He didn't want her dad to know about that yet. Not until he can get it clear with her. He need to know that things are going on well with her before that, so even if her father won't agree with that, at least he will be sure that she is still by his side. 

Last night, when he was hugging her sleeping on the plane, he looked at her and thought that he doesn't want to let her go. 

That he never felt like this before. And that he wants to forget about that plan, that anyways right now, they got to a point that he can't hurt her in any way. Even the thought of her being hurt, was hurting him too. He had mixed and confused feelings the past weeks but he tried to got them cleared. He will stay with her,for real. They will date for real, and it will last whatever it's supposed to last. 

He liked her for real, no one made him feel like that before. 

From the balcony he noticed that she was walking around the room, and got inside too. 

'Are you ready, oppa?' she asks, walking to him. 

'Yes Chae.' Jiyong says, he had always been ready for an hour. 'You look so beautiful.' he says again, and she blushes.

'You look good too.' 

'I won't be able to keep my eyes away from you, for sure.' 

She laughs then takes her gold purse matching with her shoes, before leaving the hotel room. She already talked to her friends who were waiting for them to the celebration place. She was also happy to get to see them again. They told her that it wasn't going to be a big ceremony, Soojoo decided to celebrate it only with her closest friends.

Chaerin wanted to take a cab but Jiyong insisted to rent a car instead, that he doesn't like taking cabs at all, even if when he was living in Seoul when he was a teenager he hated that, that's why he managed to fire a personal driver for him anytime before he could get his driving license. 
In the end, she had to let him rent a car, or else they would spent the whole day arguing over the matter. 

'Are you sure you know the way?' She asks him, inside the black Mercedes Benz Class, watching the GPS also.

'Don't worry, we're going to get there soon.'

'Don't you thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter