Two

Forget You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TWO

His friends understood him and started fleeing that table, leaving him alone… to remember his best memories with her.

 

Their first meeting…

3 years ago. Somewhere in Hongdae

It was Valentine’s Day and his friends decided to visit one of the newly opened restaurants that organized a speed dating activity as part of their marketing strategies. Jongkook did not plan on coming but his friends were persistent. He agreed to go with them - with the condition that he’s only gonna watch his friends participate.

Who would fall in love at first sight, he thought.

“I made it!” A loud voice caught Jong Kook’s attention.  The restaurant was packed with people yet he saw her – holding a DSLR, wearing a simple white shirt and jeans and yet among the sea of people, she stood out for him.

He saw her talking to a friend of hers.

There’s just something about her…He didn’t know how long he was staring but suddenly the girl was staring right back at him. Oh those doe-like eyes, Jong kook thought.

Lee Kwangsoo was filling up the registration sheet when it suddenly disappeared from his grasp. He turned and saw his Jong Kook hyung was scribbling in the registration.

I thought hyung didn’t want to participate in speed dating?, Kwangsoo scratched his head.

Jong Kook decided to sign-up for the speed dating if it meant getting to know that be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter