Of gym buddies and OOTDs

Of gym buddies and OOTDs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jihyo-yah! How many times do I have to tell you to wear proper gym clothes?"

Kim Jong Kook was exasperated with his newest gym buddy.  Ever since Song Jihyo asked him to help her with her work routine to look better since she will be starting a new drama in a few months  they've been going to the gym for over a month now. It always irked Jong Kook seeing Jihyo working out in her baggy pants and oversized shirt. It always made him uncomfortable seeing her do some lunges in those outfit.

"Oppa, relax okay? I came prepared this time. I promised, didn't I?" Jihyo laughed while making her way to the exercise bikes - her fave workout equipment.

"Prepared? They why are you wear-" Jongkook stopped talking as he saw Jihyo taking off her annoying XL shirt. "Yah! What the hell are you wearing?"

" Sports bra." Jihyo answered innocently. "You know, for the girls." she then gestured her chest.

For a second, Jong kook's brain forgot to function. He almost forgot that Jihyo is hiding that gorgeous figure of hers when she always wear oversized clothes and rarely dress up during RM shoots. Why did that girl even ask him for workout when she have THAT body! 

"Wae oppa? Are you gonna scold me again?" Jihyo asked.

"uh...ehhh" Jongkook didn't know what to answer.

"Don't worry Oppa. I won't wear that shirt from now on. This outfit is really comfortable. I like it." then she winked at him.

Jong kook then scanned the entire g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter