4 - Moving in

Before We Got Famous {NamGi/SugaMon}

Namjoon woke up by the ringtone of his cell phone. He cursed under his nose while he tried to find his mobile on the nightstand, but when he saw who's calling him he answered immediately.

"Good evening Sir!" Namjoon greeted his boss.

"Good evening, Namjoon! Yoongi just called me, and he accepted to become our trainee" Bang Pd-nim informed him.

"Really? That's great news, Sir!" the younger got excited by the news, trying to memorize his name as he hadn't asked it the previous night.

"I'd like to ask you something, though. I told Yoongi to go to the company. Could you go after him and take him with you back to the apartment? He's gonna move in with you tonight" his boss said, making Namjoon speechless. What the actual hell, he thought. he wanted to know more about the reason why Yoongi's gonna move in without signing his contract first, but he knew better. He shouldn't question his boss.

"Uhm, alright, Sir, I'm on my way" he said instead.

"Thank you, Namjoon" Bang Pd-nim said and after they bid their goodbyes the elder ended the call.
While the boy was dressing up, he tried to process what he'd heard. he felt a bit embarrassed when he realized what a mess was in the apartment, but he couldn't do anything about it, he didn't know the boy would move in so suddenly.

After he was ready to leave he grabbed his keys and within a few minutes he was already walking to Big Hit's building. He was deep in his thoughts, wondering about the current situation. He just saw Yoongi perform yesterday, and the boy promised him he'd talk with his parents before giving an answer. He probably discussed it during the day with them, and although Namjoon was happy he said yes, something was off about it. This wasn't usually the way how the trainees moved in. In fact, it had never happened before, and Namjoon was here for quite a while now.

When he arrived at the company, he took his steps inside right away, making his way towards the reception.

"Good, evening! Bang Pd-nim informed me about the boy, he told me he'd asked him to come here. Where can I find him?" Namjoon asked politely.

"Good evening! He's sitting at the end of the hall, right from the elevator" the lady replied with a smile. The boy thanked her and went to the said place. When he turned right he stopped for a moment, looking at the boy in there; he was sitting on one of the sofas, staring at the floor in front of him. He seemed so sad, lonely even, almost completely hidden in the sofa with his little stature.

"Hey" Namjoon greeted him when he arrived next to him. The latter slightly startled by surprise, seems like he was deep in his thoughts as he didn't even notice him. 

"Ah, hi" he greeted shortly.

"Uhm, last time I forgot to introduce myself" the taller said, trying not to blush. He reached his hand towards the other. "My name is Kim Namjoon, nice to meet you" he said with a smile.
The pale boy stood up from the sofa and slid his hand into his palm. "Min Yoongi. Thank you for coming after me" he said as they shook hands. Namjoon noticed the slight blush on his cheeks.

"Nah, no problem at all. Come on, let's go home, shall we?"he said and grabbed one of the bags which were next to Yoongi and started walking. When he realized the latter didn't follow him he stopped and glanced back at the boy.

Yoongi froze there, looking at his shoes in his embarrassment. After the conversation with his now boss, he went to the address which was written on the business card. Thankfully it was quite close, and the lights were still on, so he went inside with a relieved sigh. He spoke to the receptionist and made his way to the waiting room where the lady gestured. She told him that someone named Namjoon would come after him and they would go back to the apartment together where the trainees were living.

But he didn't assume it was the same boy he had met the previous night. They finally introduced themselves to one another, and although Namjoon was kind with him, Yoongi remained shy. And when the taller boy grabbed his bag and started walking, saying to go home, he felt like his legs became numb, he couldn't move them one bit.

"Are you okay? Is there something wrong?" Namjoon asked him calmly, and a few seconds later Yoongi looked up at the other as hi bit his bottom lip.

"A-aint I'm gonna bother you?" he asked shyly. The fact that he's gonna live with this boy hit him hard, he still didn't process it completely. He didn't know anything about this whole trainee thing, how things worked and all.
Namjoon was more than surprised when he heard the question. It looked like Yoongi didn't know what's like to be a trainee. Namjoon had lived with many other teenagers before - not voluntarily - as the company couldn't afford to rent more apartments, so he got used to it after a while.

"No, you won't bother, don't worry about it. You'll have a separate bed, and you're not the first trainee I'm gonna live with, so we'll be fine. In fact, there were times when I had to live with three-four people, and we could always manage things. This time it's gonna be easier as there will be only the two for us, at least for a while" Namjoon tried to reassure the other. But it seemed like he'd said something which only made Yoongi more embarrassed.

"We're gonna share a room? Only the two of us?" Yoongi's voice was filled with concern.

"Yes, but as I said, not in the same bed. We have more than two, actually, so you can choose one for yourself" Namjoon explained, and finally Yoongi didn't look as scared as a moment ago. Namjoon was glad for it, he started to get scared if the pale boy would run away, never looking back again.

"Ah, o-okay, I guess" Yoongi grabbed the other bag and threw it onto his shoulder, he looked at Namjoon, waiting for him to get going.

"The apartment is pretty close, it won't take too long to get there" Namjoon said as they made their way out from the building.

Silence settled between them while they were walking to the apartment. Namjoon noticed that the pale boy was nervous, he didn't even look at him. It hurt a bit to Namjoon, was he that scary or something? 

Yoongi was deep in his thoughts as he stared at the ground in front of him. He was wondering how would this be, what kind of rules would he had to keep, or if they would have any kind of free time, but most of all, what did a trainee does exactly. As the realization hit him, he was afraid that maybe he made this decision too quickly, not thinking through what he'll have to deal with...
When he noticed that Namjoon stopped at a building he followed suit, looking up at it. They still stayed in silence until they get to a front door, Yoongi watched while Namjoon fumbled with his keys before he finally opened the door.

"Welcome to your new home" Namjoon said and let Yoongi in first. "It's not the most comfortable place, but better than living on the streets" he noted as they took off their shoes and led the latter to the bedroom.

"Alright, choose a bed for yourself. You can pack in your clothes to the wardrobe. A few shelves are filled with my stuff, but you can put your things on the still empty ones" Namjoon pointed to the wardrobe next to where they were standing.

"Okay, thank you" Yoongi said quietly and looked around in the room. He noticed right away which bed was Namjoon's, there were clothes thrown there messily. Yoongi thought for a minute or so before he put his bag from his shoulder to the bed which was next to Namjoon's, turning over to look at him after.

"Before you start unpacking, can I show you around?" Namjoon asked with a raised eyebrow. Yoongi nodded and followed him as he stepped out from the bedroom.

"There's not much I can show you as this isn't the biggest apartment, but hopefully you'll feel more homey" Namjoon felt embarrassed while he showed the small kitchen, the even smaller bathroom and the living room. Yoongi followed him silently, eyeing his surroundings. 

"You can bring here your friends, but you have to inform the agency and us first. Alcohol and drug use are not allowed, and you cannot smoke here either" Namjoon explained the rules they had to follow, and Yoongi nodded as he was trying to remark what he heard. "We have to get up early in the morning, I usually have only a quick breakfast before I go to the company" he added, earning a quite funny expression from the latter.

"What does early in the morning mean?" Yoongi's voice sounded worried, Namjoon found it funny, it seemed like he wasn't an early bird type.

"Around six or seven am, we have to arrive until eight" Namjoon replied, and he noticed that the other didn't like what he's heard. "Yep, welcome to the life of a trainee" he said as he patted Yoongi's shoulder.

"Well, it's like a job after all, so... if I have to wake up early, then I have to accept it" Yoongi said with a shrug.

"Indeed" Namjoon was surprised how quickly the latter accepted these rules. "Okay, I think we should go to bed now, as Bang Pd-nim doesn't care about the fact that tomorrow's gonna be your first day, we still have to wake up early"he added as they walked back to their bedroom.

Yoongi sat down onto his bed and took off some clothes for sleep. For his unfortunate they were at the bottom of his bag and it took a while until he found them. When he looked up he saw that Namjoon was watching him.
Namjoon knew he shouldn't stare at Yoongi, but he couldn't help it. He looked at his short, black hair, his pale skin, his skinny physique. He had a cute tiny nose, thin lips, even his face had a nice shape.

"Is there something on my face?" Yoongi pulled out Namjoon from his trance.

"No, just.. I zoomed out" the taller knew it was a lame excuse, and Yoongi scanned his face for a few seconds before he turned back his gaze to his bag.

"Hm, I'll unpack the rest of it tomorrow" Yoongi mumbled under his nose after a short while.

"You can get to deal with it later" Namjoon said with a shrug. It was enough for Yoongi to grab his clothes and leave him there.

When Yoongi stepped into the bathroom he closed the door behind him and walked towards the washbasin.

"Come on, Min Yoongi, you can do this! You'll reach your dreams" he tried to encourage himself as he stared at his reflection in the mirror. He quickly took off his clothes and stepped into the shower, a soft sigh left his lips when the hot water hit his skin.
A few minutes later he walked back to the bedroom, already in his sleep wear. When he looked at the other bed, he saw that Namjoon already fell asleep. The taller one slightly snored, and Yoongi felt that his lips curled upwards. He had to admit that Namjoon looked so peaceful while he was sleeping. Yoongi took his time to look at him more thoroughly.
Namjoon had tanned skin, not as pale as his own was, but it looked good on him. His brown eyes were closed now, he had a cute pug nose, and plump lips. Yoongi wouldn't say that he could fit into the beauty standards, but somehow he felt a calm, warm feeling blooming inside him as he watched at Namjoon's sleeping face...

When Yoongi realized what was he thinking, he quickly shook his head. He couldn't let himself to think any kind of this, they're gonna be colleagues for God's sake. Maybe they can be friends - at least he hoped so -, but he didn't want to be too greedy.

With this final thought he took off his bag onto the floor, and slid under the blanket, letting himself to fall asleep.

 

Hello there!

Gosh, I updated this book way too late, especially when I only had to rewrite the chapters, not starting them from scratch T_T

Anyway, I hope you liked this one ^^

Thank you if you read this chapter! I really appreciate every comment ♥

 

Love y'all! ♥

~samsaekgoyangi