Chapter six

An arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thailand – Night time

Jeongyeon was laying on his bed when he decided to call his friend.

“Hey! , how are you?”

“Jeongyeon! What do you want” his friend whined “by the way thank you for my birthday gift”

“Anytime, Sam I have a question. By any chance did you invite a girl that had blonde hair, she is cute and her name starts with the letter M”

“How am I supposed to know her? And dude, I am gay I invited men only and only my sisters were there”

“~ Okay okay~ Bye”

Jeongyeon hung up and left his room. He headed to the hotel’s bar and had a few drinks. He looked around and there were many girls already staring at him but he didn’t care. His mind was filled with that girl as if she is the most perfect girl on earth.

“Hi” a tall girl approached him “where are you from?” she asked in English as she played with his t-shirt.

He looked at her blankly “I am gay, I have no interest in you” he smiled at her and walked back to his room. He threw himself at the bed and stared at the ceiling “who are you M?”

~~

Simultaneously, Sana was at her parents’ home the doorbell rang and Sana jumped around while hugging her friend “I missed you so much”

“I missed you too” the blond girl replied as she hugged her back followed by Nayeon.

The three were at the same university but each one of them was in a different department, Sana in the fashion design department, Nayeon from the engineering department while Momo was in the management one.

The three sat in Sana’s room after having dinner together like the old days. They were eating some snacks on Sana’s bed after her parents slept.

“So how is clubbing” Nayeon winked at Momo “I see your stories and Instagram feeds; many men follow you”  

Momo smiled and nodded “but something weird happened to me a week ago”

“What?” the two said in unison “YOU HAVE HIV?” Nayeon gasped.

“No stupid! I had a one night stand with a guy but” Momo muted a bit.

“But?”

“He was different, something was so different” Momo swooned.

“You mean ually? His size?” Nayeon asked.

“No, not only ually, emotionally. I felt like I was with someone I love or someone I knew for a long time” she dozes off and smiled “it was too good to be true”

“Your face is red Momo” Sana teased “what’s his name?”

“I don’t know” Momo pouted “I regret not knowing his name nor telling him mine” she looked at her two friends “I didn’t have since then”

Nayeon clapped jokingly “I am so proud of you!” they laughed and muted for a while “how about you Sana? Aren’t you so happy that Chaeyoung is away for a while?”

Sana took a sip of water “first yeah I was happy that he will go but I guess I miss him”

“Ehhh?”

“Sana you are a mess, from being with Taeyong then you said you like Jeongyeon and now you miss Chaeyoung! You are driving me insane” Nayeon said hitting Sana’s head playfully.  

“Nayeon is right, what do you want exactly? What does your heart want?” Momo added.

“Taeyong was a good guy. He took care of me but his topics all always related to and how he wants to be with me and it made me uncomfortable. When I told him about my arranged marriage he didn’t get surprised and let go of me easily and blocked me on social media. It really made me mad and cold toward him. It’s like I was never in his life. And I guess I was using Jeongyeon to cover up my likeness toward Chaeyoung, my ego was blinding me” she muted a bit “and something about Chaeyoung is making me soft and yeah I hurt him at first and hated him but now everything is different” she smiled as she dozes off “we hugged before he went to the airport and I felt complete. I felt that this innocent hug was all I need” she looked at her friends with worried eyes “and his secretary went with him”

Nayeon gasped “the hot one?”

“Yes” Sana rolled her eyes “I am afraid that she will do some moves on him”

“Nah. Chaeyoung is too kind to cheat on you” Nayeon assured her friend.

Momo, on the other hand, was thinking about Jeongyeon. The guy she doesn’t know and is far from her yet so close.

~~

More than ten days passed…

Sana kept going from her parents’ home to the mansion and vice versa. She talks to Chaeyoung daily but he doesn’t know when he will come back as he has more than one meeting to attend with some businessmen.

It was the start of March now, Sana was sleeping peacefully in her room and the sun was about to rise. Chaeyoung opened the door slowly, afraid that he will wake her up. He was carrying a backpack.

He accidentally hit the vanity making Sana wake up. She the bedside lamp and stared at Chaeyoung.

“Sorry I did my best to not make a sound,” he said disappointedly “hi”

Sana smiled at him, he can sense her happiness as she saw him she rushed to him and hugged him tightly. He was so in shock that he didn’t hug her back. She was wearing a white satin pajama. He smiled and caressed her back “how are you?” he asked.

“I am fine, sorry I got excited but I guess I am used to your existence” Chaeyoung smiled shyly.

“Go back to sleep”

“No it’s fine” Sana smiled “Welcome back”

Chaeyoung wore his pajama and sat on the couch next to Sana “I bought you something” he said pulling out a box from the backpack “I’ve seen that you love coloring so I bought this set from Thailand along with some coloring books”

“Oh my god, Chaeyoung thank you” Sana marveled as she held the 172 colored pencils sets.

“These also stress relief coloring books, they can help you design and get inspired” he smiled and pulled something from his pocket “I went to Hill Tribe, the area that the hill tribes call home is known as the Golden Triangle; they are located where Thailand, Laos, and Burma (Myanmar) all meet. Thai hill tribe jewels are stunners. One of their most recognizable techniques is the twisting of silver threads” he said giving her the silver bracelet “I really liked this one” he smiled and Sana wore it immediately.

He rubbed his nape and groaned “I am sleepy” he looked at the window “oh the sun is up?”

Sana nodded, she closed the curtains and walked back to the couch “you- uhm you can sleep in the bed, you must be tired from the long flight”

“Okay” Chaeyoung laid under the bed cover along with Sana. In no time the two were sleeping deeply.

A few hours passed…

Myungsoo was in his room, he lit a cigarette and took a puff. He laughed when he saw a pape

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter