Chapter four

An arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Myungsoo said that?” Jeongyeon raged. He walked back and forth in front of Chaeyoung who was sitting on the couch in the older’s room “Myungsoo coming back and working with us is a disaster”

“Yeah, to you especially, you know my plans for the future and you will take my father’s place soon” Chaeyoung sighed “Myungsoo is a monster, we made him go to military service early and study overseas but now he is old enough to work with us”

“He and Saeron make the perfect team, they won’t be satisfied until they take over the company” Jeongyeon expressed his worries.

“I think we should take the bold step and-“

“Use force” Jeongyeon continued “Myungsoo will probably re-call the gangsters he used to be friends with and I won’t let that happen, we can’t stop him but we can tame him down. I will use my own ways and you should take care too”

Chaeyoung smiled and nodded “I am proud of you”

Jeongyeon patted his head “how is your relationship with Sana? I barely see you talking to her”

“She doesn’t like me, and I am tired… Physically and mentally. I miss going out but I am afraid that something will happen to me, an accident or even a small wound. You know the doctor warned me to not get hurt so I won’t bleed… I can’t even swim in the pool because of the red spots on my body”

“They are still there?” Jeongyeon sniffed.

“Yes, and worse than before” he smiled at Jeongyeon warmly then sighed “I will go to my room and sleep; good night”

The latter watched his brother leaves “God, please protect him” he prayed.

 

Chaeyoung came into his room, Sana was sitting on the couch talking with her mother. She hung up as soon as he came in.

“Sana, I forgot to give you this,” he said opening the bedside drawer. Sana got up and took the debit card he handed to her “feel free to spend it on yourself when I am not around and you need some money with you if something happened to me. I will add money monthly depending on how much you spend”

Sana hummed and put it in her pulse “I will change my outfit and sleep, but if you don’t want to feel free to watch TV or do whatever”

“No I will sleep too” Sana replied, she blew air from “his lifestyle is so boring” she rolled her eyes.

~~

Myungsoo, on the other hand, was sitting in his room, he was staring at a picture of Sana and Chaeyoung from their wedding. He zoomed on Sana’s face “they always get the nice stuff” he gritted on his teeth “it’s time to turning tables” he smirked…

~~

A few days passed… Sunday…

Chaeyoung had a checkup at the hospital, he as always goes alone. Sana was bored to death. The weather today was warmer than before she smiled when she saw Jeongyeon laying on the grass in the garden. Enjoying the warmth of the sun.

“What are you doing?” she asked as she laid next to him.

“Hmmm, enjoying the sun” he smiled at her “and I am craving sushi”

Sana laughed “I love sushi too”

“I know a place; they have the best sushi in town… Shall we go?” Jeongyeon was already drooling.

“SURE~!” Sana said cheerfully and Jeongyeon smiled at her.

In no time, the two left the mansion. Jeongyeon was driving with Sana next to him, the latter was imagining a scenario in her head.

‘I wish I married him. He is more handsome. He is more fun’

They arrived at the restaurant and waited for the food.

“So, how is everything my sister-in-law?” he asked.

“Fine, normal”

He hummed “you graduated not long time ago, whenever you want to work we will find a place for you between us. Just tell Chaeyoung”

“Yeah I will, but not now, I am enjoying my free time at the moment” she giggled.

Food arrived, and the two were enjoying it but Jeongyeon’s eyes were fixed on something else. A girl has been staring at him for a solid ten minutes now, he was smiling at her from time to time and Sana noticed it, she turned to see the girl and her jaw almost dropped. The girl was indeed smoking hot. Tall, skinny and her face was so beautiful.

“She is so beautiful right?” he winked at Sana. The latter nodded and looked down at her plate…

‘What are you thinking about Sana, you are married to someone else…’ she thought…

~~

Chaeyoung, on the other hand, was boiling in anger, Haru told him that Sana left with Jeongyeon he wished that he could disappear from embarrassment.

“Tsk tsk tsk, my sister in law did that?” Myungsoo provoked Chaeyoung as he heard the whole conversation “even your wife doesn’t like you brother” he added as he went upstairs earning a glare from the older.

The two hours were like two years to Chaeyoung who refused to have lunch. He raged as soon as Sana entered their room.

“Where have you been?”

“I was with Jeongyeon, we had lunch then he drove me here and left” she stated, “Why are you mad?”

“Why am I mad? My wife left without telling me that what made me mad” he frowned “Sana, I know we are not treating each other like a normal married couple but at least respect my existence. I am not preventing you from going out but at least inform me. I don’t mind if you want to sleep at your parents’ house when you miss them nor invite your friends over I am just asking you to know that you don’t live alone” he pointed out “luckily my father is not home. What would I do if he asked where is your wife? Is it normal for me to say ‘I don’t know father’?”

Sana was speechless, Chaeyoung was right… She is acting selfish and she can’t help it because she doesn’t like this marriage at all.

Chaeyoung ed the first two buttons of his shirt and left “I will be in the garden; I need some fresh air” he stood near the pool, staring at the trees that are surrounding the mansion. Sana was watching him from their room. The weather was freezing and Chaeyoung wasn’t even wearing his jacket.

“I guess I really made him mad but he will get sick,” she said under her breath “why do I even care” she ruffled her hair angrily and sat on the couch.

A few minutes later… Haru came bringing a cup of tea for Sana “Haru, where is Chaeyoung?”

Simultaneously, Chaeyoung came in. Sana cleared and took a sip of her tea.

“Good night ma’am, good night sir,” said Haru as she left. Chaeyoung waited for her to leave, he laid on the couch and slept, ignoring Sana’s existence.

~~

Morning

Chaeyoung was in the closet room, he was trying to tie his necktie when Sana stood beside him “I am sorry” he stopped midway and looked at her “I am acting a bit selfish and you are not doing anything that bothers me, even though I don’t like you I will try to not ignore your existence”

He smiled at her and nodded. Sana stared at his dimple and smiled lightly. Chaeyoung rarely smiles but his dimple is charming she can’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter