Epilogue

Magic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEOUL

“Thank you for your order. I hope you like it.” Ji Hyo bows politely to the customer in front of her that she’s delivering flowers for.

“I do. These are so pretty. You are so talented.” The customer happily replies.

Ji Hyo smiles at her customer gently. “Please order it again sometimes.”

“Of course.”

Ji Hyo grins from ear to ear. Nothing can beat the customer satisfaction. It’s one of the most very important things for her. These three years have been quite hard ever since she has decided to do online business. Sky Florist is now open in Seoul and also for online deliveries and can be sent across the country, which makes her business starts skyrocketing.

She looks at the time and it’s already past 5 in the evening. She has to rush. Thankfully Seoul traffic today is not that bad and she managed to deliver her flowers on time. She adjusts her hair and puts her brown coat on, before taking her phone out and calls Jong Kook.

“Yeobo.”

“Are you on your way?” Ji Hyo quickly shoots.

“I am.”

“You’re not, are you?” Ji Hyo remarks.

“I am, yeobo.”

Ji Hyo scoffs. “Okay, so, where are you now? I can tell when you’re lying.”

It’s silent for a second before Jong Kook answers again, “Just getting out of the dressing room.”

Ji Hyo wants to snap, but she can’t. She’s trying hard not to laugh. “Fine. Just hurry up. I’ll see you at home.”

“Ne. Saranghae.”

Ji Hyo just hums because she’s supposed to be upset. “Be careful.” She mumbles quickly.

 

 

“Kids? So Min-ah?” Ji Hyo calls out when she enters her apartment.

“In the bathroom!” So Min answers with a loud shout.

“Are you getting ready to spend a day with Se Chan?” Ji Hyo replies with the same loud voice.

“Ne!”

“Okay!” Ji Hyo replies. “Ha Neul-ah? I Seul-ah?”

“Ne!” Ha Neul answers, sticking her head out of her father’s office.

Ji Hyo rushes into Jong Kook’s office quickly to see what actually is happening. She is shocked to see I Seul is surrounded by papers and colors.

“What are you both doing?” Ji Hyo shrieks, rushing towards I Seul. “I told both of you not to play in Appa’s office.”

“Mianhae, Eomma. I told Noona no.” I Seul snitches.

Ji Hyo looks at Ha Neul who’s looking nervous but breaks into a grin. “What are you doing anyway? What are these papers for?”

“We’re trying to make So Min Eonnie a card but we can’t do that anywhere else.” Ha Neul complains.

“You can make it in I Seul’s room since So Min is staying in your room.” Ji Hyo wonders.

“Yes, but Eonnie is there.”

Ji Hyo chuckles. “What do you mean? So Min is in the bathroom right now.”

“She is?” Ha Neul’s eyes widen. “She went to I Seul’s room to get a comic book earlier. I’m not lying.”

“Okay, okay, Ha Neul-ah. It’s okay. But what’s with all this mess.” Ji Hyo motions at the papers and utensils on the floor.

Ha Neul shrugs. “That is completely I Seul’s doing, Eomma.”

I Seul narrows his eyes at his older sister and I Seul gestures him to be quiet.

“Well, are you done with your card?” Ji Hyo asks.

“Almost, Eomma.” Both of the children grin.

“Okay. Then I think it won’t take long for you guys to clean it up then.” Ji Hyo says, smiling slyly.

Their smiles immediately drop.

“The one who makes the mess should clean the mess.” Ji Hyo adds.

“But…” Both of them start complaining.

“Ppalli yaedeura! Appa is going to be home any minute.” Ji Hyo is pretending to be fast before leaving the room.

 

 

“I’m home!” Jong Kook says as soon as he comes inside.

“Oppa, we have been waiting for you!” Ji Hyo groans.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” Kwang Soo, one of So Min’s closest friends from Pohang is in Seoul to celebrate So Min’s 36th birthday. “Dong Wook Hyung and Seong Hee will be here in 10 minutes.”

Jong Kook nods, before turning his head to Ji Hyo again. “Where is So Min?” Jong Kook asks.

“Se Chan is taking her somewhere to ‘celebrate’ her birthday for a while so we can do some preparation. Now, you go freshen up quickly. I’ll help Kwang Soo.” Ji Hyo forcefully pushes Jong Kook into their room to take a shower and get changed.

“Noona, where do you want me to put this?” Kwang Soo asks, lifting up the decoration.

“Across the kitchen counter.” Ji Hyo answers quickly without looking up because she’s setting up the table. “Ha Neul-ah, I Seul-ah, are you done?”

“Almost, Eomma!” The children chorus.

“Get ready after that. I have put your clothes on your beds.” Ji Hyo instructs.

“Okay, Eomma!”

“Why are they in my office?” Jong Kook suddenly peeks his head from their room, only wearing his pants.

Ji Hyo chuckles. “They’re making a card for So Min.”

Jong Kook look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter