Chapter 13 : Family Part 2

Nannie's Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 13 Family Part 2

 

It’s just another day of being upset and troubled, that’s what the poor young girl Ella thought as she started her day. She lifelessly woke up as the bullies haven’t left her mind yet, constantly bringing her down and draining her energy. She doesn’t have the motivation to be even going to school and get eyed on some students again. She’s always this stressed every time she opens her eyes to start her day.

 

“Jennie, do you think we should bring this?”

 

“Sure. Get some extras too since Ella sweats easily. Ask her later on to pack more clothes too.”

 

It’s early morning and these murmurs coming from the living room can be loud in this quiet place. From inside her room, she heard things being moved out of her closed door. Normally she would only wake up with Jennie’s noises she makes in the kitchen as she prepares them breakfast. However, today seems to be different as she also heeded Chaeyoung’s voice conversing with the nanny.

 

Hence, the curious girl decided to go out of her room and greet her unnies, only to be confused with what she found out. By the living room, Chaeyoung is packing a luggage and fitting clothes inside it. And on the kitchen, there she saw Jennie filling up a small bag with snacks. Everything is in a mess and Ella has never experienced this situation since she arrived in this place.     

 

“Oh, Ella! Good morning sweetie!” Jennie greeted the confused Ella as she walked closer to them.

 

“Good timing!” Chaeyoung called her over to the living room and let her see more of what she’s doing. “Go get some of your favorite clothes and favorite pillow. I have to pack them so I can lock our bags already.” She then ordered, smiling at Ella’s puzzled look.

 

Ella simultaneously looks at them as she finally inquires, “Unnie, where are we going? Why are you packing early in the morning?”

 

Chaeyoung gave Jennie a look and the latter eagerly discloses to the young one, “We’re going on a short vacation.”

 

“We, as a family, we’re going on a best vacation ever. And you love travelling, right?” Chaeyoung said enthusiastic then she boasts three plane tickets as she explains further, “I just thought that maybe we can go have some fun out of the town. There’s a famous island here that’s really popular amongst tourists and travelers and we’re going there.”

 

“Really?” Ella’s once frowning lips eventually stretched up for her widest smile yet ever. And as she receives nods from both of them, she squeals, cheering louder and began jumping around in excitement, “Yay! I’m going on a trip with my family!”

 

Jennie breathed in relief seeing Ella’s smile back on her lips after all these days that all she wore were frowns and tears in her eyes. She glanced over Chaeyoung and caught her smiling at her, thus she returned the same as both of them are glad of the result of this plan they’ve been secretly making together for the young girl.

 

“Go and get ready. We’ll go as soon as we’re done here. Our flight is in few hours so we better get moving fast.” Chaeyoung informed the excited Ella.

 

Ella ran back to her room and she began searching for the clothes and needs she has to bring. She’s always been a happy girl, but this day is much better and more energetic side of her is apparent. A pleasing to their sight it is, and similar to caring parents who want nothing but the best for their kids, this is how Chaeyoung and Jennie feel.

 

“Are you sure you can take a day-off? Your comeback teasers will be out later. Won’t they need you at the company?” Jennie asked concerned while multi-tasking in the kitchen.

 

And Chaeyoung goes to her to give her a hand, “Family first, priorities first.”

 

Jennie was touched to hear this and her lips crooked. “Anyway, your fans might mob you once we’re there. I’m concerned Ella might feel bothered and your privacy might get invaded.” She then expressed.

 

Chaeyoung confidently speaks, “No worries, I got everything handled. This is a private and personal schedule so it’s never filed in the company. Even if there’s an insider within the company who releases my schedules, they won’t know about this. I only told the higher-ups and moreover, the hotel we’ll be staying at is owned by one of the executives and he assured that our vacation won’t be disturbed. In fact, he even gave us free ride for our tour.”

 

“As expected from their number one, Park Chaeyoung.” Jennie bobbed her head satisfied as she prepared her signature sandwiches on the table to be put in the bag.

 

Chaeyoung clings on her from behind and hisses, “Let’s spend our best time there and enjoy until we pass out. You know, I’m afraid I might not have so much vacant time even for myself once my promotions start.”

 

Jennie has gotten used with Chaeyoung’s clinginess that these kinds of simple touches are almost customary for them both, at the same time loving the melodic sound of her heartbeats whenever she becomes this sweet. “I know.” She replied short and stuffed Chaeyoung’s mouth with a free bread so she would stop and continue working.

 

“More.” Chaeyoung however demanded and stayed close behind Jennie opening .

 

“You’re going to end up eating all of our foods before we even get to the airport!” Jennie whined yet there she goes giving her another bite.

 

“Unnie, here’s my— oh!” Ella came out of her room carrying her chosen clothes, yet she’s put to a stop as she witnessed the two being intimate at the kitchen.

 

Chaeyoung and Jennie are in their own little world they didn’t even notice Ella coming out of her room. The young girl watched them in fascination as they laugh together, being close and too friendly with one another. Her eyes glittered even more when Jennie wiped those bread crumbs out of Chaeyoung’s lips and Chaeyoung reciprocated by pinching Jennie’s cute cheeks, as if they’ve completely forgotten the have mission for today.

 

Ella also observed Chaeyoung’s displease when Jennie’s phone started ringing that caused them to be disturbed. “Don’t answer that. I already told you, no Lisa when we’re together.” She heard her commanding Jennie strictly and saw how Chaeyoung turned off the phone and placed it on her own pocket, not on Jennie’s pocket.

 

“I’m not even going to answer it ma’am.” Jennie laughed loud and just shoved in another slice of bread on Chaeyoung’s mouth to shut her up.

 

Ella is witnessing how much they’ve became closer to each other. She’s always away or out to school, hence never knew of their progress as a whole. Here in front of her glittering eyes for she’s captivated of their intimacy, it’s happening and they are still starting the day yet she’s already overwhelmed with happiness.

 

And before they completely forget her existence, Ella has to step up and interrupt them, “Unnie, I’m here!”

 

“I’ll go get change quick then.” Jennie excused herself but not before ordering Chaeyoung, “Help Ella pack her clothes on the luggage!”

 

“Did she just order me?” Chaeyoung nagged yet later chuckled when Jennie stuck her tongue out teasing her as she went to her room.

 

Chaeyoung grabbed Ella’s clothes and continues on packing at the living room. While she’s on it, Ella sits beside her and whispers, “Unnie, I saw something in your room yesterday night.”

 

“What is it?” The inattentive Chaeyoung hummed.

 

“I saw a pretty Chanel dress.” Ella giggled and that’s when Chaeyoung’s eyes widened and darted at her. “Was that Chanel dress I saw in your room for Jennie-unnie? It’s too small to be yours and too big to be mine too.” She queried.

 

And Chaeyoung hastily covered , “Shh! Jennie might hear you! How did you see it anyway?”

 

“You carelessly left it on your bed and if Jennie-unnie goes there she’ll see it too for sure.” Ella pouted and removed Chaeyoung’s hand off .      

 

Chaeyoung rubs off the blush on her cheeks as she appeals, “Can you keep it a secret from Jennie for now? I’m planning to give it sometime, maybe tonight or when I have the right time.”

 

“Okay unnie. I support you.” Ella beamed wide and gave her unnie thumbs up.

 

“Support me from what?” Chaeyoung wondered yet Ella only answered with a thrilled giggle.

 

As Jennie’s phone was turned off and Lisa never got an answer or any call back anymore, the latter became worried. Hours later she went to visit Chaeyoung’s unit, only to find no one in there and was told by the guard they went out. She tried to keep calling her though it’s hopeless until she decided to drop by at Jisoo’s place and waited in the cold outside.

 

“Lisa?” Jisoo, coming back from her night shift, she was able to recognize the supermodel pacing back and forth in front of her apartment’s door. “What are you doing here? You look bothered, what’s wrong?” She then asked for Lisa’s face is painted with worries.

 

“I was calling Jennie earlier and it suddenly got cut off and when I tried to call her back, her phone was turned off. Then I went to Chaeyoung’s place to check, they aren’t there either. I even tried calling Chaeyoung but she’s not answering too.” Lisa explained frantic.

 

Jisoo momentarily zipped for she sure does know why. Jennie has been telling her every single thing, and she does know their whereabouts, even the fact that Chaeyoung asked her not to use her phone. She knew everything. She initially wanted to lie, tell an excuse she knows nothing, however with these looks that Lisa are giving, overly anxious and restless, it’s not right to cover up.

 

“Actually…” Jisoo hesitated and Lisa tended closer waiting for an answer. Hence, she reveals reluctantly, “Today, Chaeyoung and Jennie planned to cheer up Ella. She was bullied in her school some time ago so the two made a plan to make her happy again. That’s why today, they went out of town and I heard it was Chaeyoung who initiated too.”

 

Lisa’s fists clenched as she was informed and Jisoo fearfully observed her darkening expression. Chaeyoung is a smart woman. She’s well-organized and so her plans are always perfect. Thus, Lisa assumed she must have known of her routine of asking Jennie out for a breakfast as their date before a long day of work and formulated a plan to have it interrupted.

 

She never doubted at her best friend before and they know each other’s secrets, biggest strengths and weaknesses. They lean on each other during tough times. And she hates this feeling she’s having now, having great suspicions on her own best friend that it’s frustrating her too much as she cannot hide it in her expression and how she groans low.

 

“Damn that Chaeyoung…” Lisa growled and leaned against the wall covering her face that’s heating up.

 

Jisoo faces her and leans to check her sulking, “You’re jealous, aren’t you?”

 

Lisa defenselessly admits, “I am.”

 

“I knew it.” Jisoo sighed. “I mean it’s pretty obvious. You wouldn’t constantly ask her out on a date if you don’t like my best friend.” She tried to keep it cool but Lisa’s pout remains still.

 

“I’ve never liked someone this way before. I’ve always been known as playgirl but meeting her, it’s just different. She’s beautiful inside and out. She’s having a tough life but she’s still going on, which I really find admirable.” Lisa expressed feeling thrilled but then she grimaced, “But I guess I’m not the only one who can see that.”

 

Lisa is obviously battling against her envy and bitterness, evidently holding back any doubts that may grow bigger in her because it’s her best friend she’s facing against in the first place. It’s difficult, and it’s obvious even in Jisoo’s eyes. She didn’t need to say anything, she need not to explain further, her gestures and expressions say everything.

 

And so, Jisoo decided assertive, “Okay! That’s it! Let’s hang out and grab some breakfast with me instead of Jennie.”

 

“Huh? You just came back home from work. Shouldn’t you be resting?” Lisa worriedly questioned.

 

“A lonely friend came to my place and now she’s troubled and needs to cheer up after the woman she likes was taken away for the day.” Jisoo recited, as if she’s mocking Lisa playfully with her smirk. “Do you want to take some joy ride around the town to get your mind off them? Good food with a good company is a good stress reliever, as what I’ve heard, especially when it’s free.” She further said and winked.

 

“Good food, huh?” Lisa breathed deep and finally agrees, smirking in return, “Sure, why not? It’s my drive, my treat. Besides, you just indirectly asked me to pay for everything.”

 

“Good that you easily catch up. Let’s go so I can come back and rest before lunch.” Jisoo patted her head and went inside Lisa’s car first.

 

It’s almost lunch time when Chaeyoung, together with her so-called family, arrived at the island’s hotel. They were immediately guided to their suite room, located at the highest floor of this high-class hotel. Everything is luxurious, no doubt about it as the designs and amenities scream millions and gold. The services from the staffs and hoteliers are superb they cannot leave it unnoticed as their movements are swift and smooth. A perfection from the ceiling down to the floor.

 

“How much did you have to pay for all of this?” The amazed Jennie asked upon dropping their heavy luggage and bags at the corner to check more of the room’s features.

 

Ella on the other hand didn’t bother asking as she ran towards the balcony to check the ground floor where she found an infinity swimming pool that has a perfect view of the town far in front of it. “Unnie! This is amazing! I love it!”

 

“You know, I don’t really care about the expenses as long as you guys are happy.” Chaeyoung winked and let the two of them roam around their expansive suite room.

 

Jennie began segregating their things as she opened the bags one by one. It’s then she realized something that greatly put her to a pause. There are only two rooms, adjacent to one another. She lurked her eyes around and found none, and finally landed her questioning eyes to Chaeyoung who’s taking a glimpse at her reactions.

 

“Excuse me, there are only two rooms.” Jennie pointed out.

 

Chaeyoung nods, “Yeah, I know.”

 

“Oh, am I supposed to sleep in the living room? Sorry I assumed I’ll get my own room.” Jennie started carrying her bags back to the living room.

 

But Chaeyoung blocked her midway and clears , “The one at the right is our room. Ella takes the left one since it’s smaller.”

 

“Our room?” Jennie gasped and Chaeyoung just whistled as she looked away, pretentiously going back on fixing her own luggage. “Wait, we’re sharing the same room?” She went to grill the musician.

 

And Ella interjects to defend Chaeyoung, “Unnie, what’s wrong with that? We literally live together and besides, the bed is queen-sized. I saw it earlier.”

 

“Also, their suite rooms here only have two bedrooms maximum. But if you don’t want then I can sleep on the couch. It’s my fault since I assumed you don’t really mind sharing a room with me because we once slept together in the couch and you didn’t complain.” Chaeyoung lowly mumbled, almost in a gargle that Jennie barely understood.

 

“I didn’t say I don’t want to.” Jennie clarified when Chaeyoung began acting sulky in the couch with those that cute pout. “It’s just that… I wish I was told earlier.” She added as she chewed in her lips and faced the other way to hide her flustered face.

 

Chaeyoung glances at her, “So it’s ok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter