A night come for us

Me n You

3.00 am after their long practice that day for their new comeback. Yerin laid her tired body down on the bed, limbs leaden and eyelids giving up on staying up before she even hit the pillow, but unfortunately she can’t sleep, she stared at the empty ceiling as her thoughts ran around a certain someone that stole her heart.
She was so tired and her eyes kept bugging her to sleep but her mind refuses to keep her at peace, it’s hard for her to cooperate with her own body, when her mind couldn't stop torturing her like that, she cursed under her breath, and blame everything to the red-haired goddess that made her like that.
Her pretty, caring and perfect leader. Yerin wouldn't deny anymore that she have " that " feeling toward the older girl. She just can't help it, the older girl is just too hard to resist, Yerin even blurted out and proposed to Sowon to marry her on their rough era, but sadly that proposal been turned down so easily.
Everything about her was just to perfect for Yerin to handle, the way Sowon moved her body, the way her hair gets wet with sweat after the intense dance performances, the way she smiles towards the fans, the way she hugs her, the way Sowon always made her calm.

everything is just perfect
"That eonnie would be the death of me" Those were the things that always run on her mind and she thinks that it would be true someday.
Slowly sleep came upon her with a thin smile flashed on her face.
.........
Today has been a very tiring day for her, Sowon just wants to be on her lovely bed so much, but her sweaty body wouldn’t let her have a proper rest. She goes for a shower to clean her body, including cleaning her mind.
She needs to cool down, she turns the shower on and just stands under it to let the water runs on every inch of her body, as her mind is occupied by her blonde roommate. The cutest and gorgeous Jung Yerin.
Sowon likes Yerin, screw that, she loves her, she loves her more than just a friend, more than just a member, she loves her like how a woman would love a man. In her case a woman that loves another woman, a gorgeous one.
She kept asking herself, why she felt like that, Yerinnie was a Playgirl, at least that was the first thought she had after their first meeting, but she was wrong, Yerin just acted like that because she was lonely, after few years working together, playing together and being a roommate, Sowon saw another side of the girl. The one that fragile the one that’s so caring the one that always worried about the members and there's a lot more about the girl than what meets the eye.

But somehow , even though she knows that Yerin acts like that with a reason , she just couldn't help being jealous when Yerin flirts with the other member, She wants Yerin to look only at her, hug her and she just wants Yerin to stay by her side, sound selfish, yes but she just didn’t care.

Too busy with her thoughts, she just realized that the shower turns out to be so cold that her body started shivering so she ended satisfying shower, she thought so sarcastically to herself that made her giggles at how silly she is right now.
She was busy drying her wet hair with a towel as she went back inside her room, she failed to see another person that occupying her bed she sad on her bed and just threw her towel aimlessly. Sound nothing like Sowon at all but it's not wrong to be irresponsible once in a while right? She’s just too tired and she just wants to sleep.
She just plans to just lay on her bed and sleep but she felt someone’s presence beside her and saw that there's an angel sleeping beside her. How could she be that silly?? To not realize it sooner.
Moving her body to a better position, she faced the younger girl and she slid her hand under the girl’s waist and pulled her closer.

Sowon knows that she took advantage of the sleeping beauty but she didn't care, it's not her fault ,it's the sleeping beauty’s fault that she slept on her bed instead of her own bed, so Sowon’s excuse was valid,  She snuggled and sniffed the sweet scent that relaxes her and in the end she closed her eyes with a big smile on her face .
Sleeping under one blanket with her love one, she would just enjoy times like this for a while before she has to hide everything again the next day.
"Goodnight Yerinnie.I love you"
Sowon said softly as she placed a kiss on Yerin’s forehead before moving to the plump and sweet lips of Yerin for a sweet kiss, Sowon lost control of her self, as the sleepiness took over, all her sanity turn into a blur, and a kiss with Yerin just felt so right and perfect it made her happy.
Pulls away from the kiss and planting a peck on the younger girl’s cheek was not something that Sowon would ever do, at least in her sober state. But with the sleeping goddess beside her like this, everything was just a blur, everything just feels so right.
After few Minutes Staring at Yerin’s face, keeping Yerin’s sleeping face in her mind, Sowon falls asleep with her head buried in the crook of Yerin’s and her arms wrapped around Yerin’s waist tightly, failed to hear the words from the other girl.
"I love you to eonnie"

---------------------------------------------

"I love you to eonnie"
Those are words that came from Yerin’s mouth, that actually still awake even before Sowon locked her on that deadly hug. Even before the kiss and the confession, Yerin was Awake all these time
Yerin felt happy to wake up with that kind of treatment from Sowon, She promised to herself that this night would be the first night for her to move and chase the older girl. She wouldn’t back out after knowing that Sowon feels the same way with her.
Tomorrow would be a good day and new start for them, but for now, lets sleep.