Real Life Snow White.

Love at First Bite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Real Life Snow White.

 

 

Stepping out into the campus courtyard, Sehun grunted as the outside sun hit his face, worsening his hangover. Lowering his sunglasses, he dropped his body on a nearby bench, eyebrows furrowing due to the loud chattering of surrounding students. Closing his eyes, he leaned his head on Hayoon’s shoulder while the girl stared blankly at her phone.

 

“Show me some sympathy shortie,” Sehun whined. “I’m dying here.”

 

“Serves you right for drinking so much.”

 

“I should have slept over at yours. I bet you made Baek hangover soup this morning.”

 

Humming under her breath, Hayoon looked up from her phone and observed her surroundings, admiring the white clouds floating in the sky, looking like cotton candy. A mop of blond hair however caught her attention and she soon regretted ever looking up from her phone.

 

“Incoming,” Hayoon whispered under her breath.

 

Opening one eye, Sehun gave the girl a confused look through his sunglasses. The look of confusion was soon replaced by one of annoyance with the arrival of a certain loud male.

 

“Hayoon, Sehun!” Jackson skipped towards them, his voice resonating in Sehun’s head, only worsening his hangover induced headache. “You guys left the lecture hall so fast.”

 

“You’re not with Jinyoung today,” Hayoon stated, ignoring his earlier statement.

 

“He stayed behind to talk to the professor,” Jackson replied, plopping himself down next to Hayoon, then glancing over her head towards Sehun he continued. “What's wrong with him?”

 

“Bad life decisions,” Hayoon quipped, purposefully shrugging her shoulders causing Sehun’s head to slide off.

 

“Ok I’m out,” Sehun grumbled, combing his hand through his hair.

 

Without another word, the tall male sauntered off, most likely in search of an unused soundproof music room to lock himself in and take a much needed nap.

 

Staring at Sehun's disappearing figure, Hayoon tapped her fingers rhythmically on the back of her phone, trying to come up with a reason to excuse herself too, but to no vain.

 

“So,” Jackson droned. “Did you and Jinyoung have a bad hook up or something?”

 

Hearing the question, Hayoon choked on her saliva, whipping her head to face Jackson and give him the most bewildered stare she could manage.

 

“Is that what he said?”

 

“Oh no no.” Jackson desperately waved his hands around. “In fact he's not saying anything, so I’m just left with my imagination. I mean, why would he be this terrified of being in the same room as you? I tried to think of an answer and the only thing I could come up with was that maybe he underperformed or something…? I even thought that maybe he was actually avoiding Sehun's rage.”

 

“And why would Jinyoung be avoiding Sehun’s rage?”

 

Raising an eyebrow, Hayoon let out a silent snort, the corner of lifting into a small smirk. She already knew the answer but it was amusing to see the blond male fidget in his seat as he struggled to compose coherent sentences.

 

“Possessiveness over you…?”

 

“You’ve been watching too much k-drama.” Hayoon shook her head gently. “Like I said last time, Jinyoung and I have merely crossed paths as undergraduate students. That's it.”

 

“Should I be fearing for my life then?” Jackson questioned, his eyes widening. “If merely crossing paths has made him terrified of you… And I’m terrified of Jinyoung, that makes you like, at the top of the hierarchy of being terrifying.”

 

“I guess you better watch out then,” Hayoon declared in a fear-inducing low whisper.

 

Jackson shrunk back, his hands tightening around the edge of the bench, regretting not sticking around to wait for Jinyoung. A dark shadow however cast over Hayoon, shifting her attention away from the trembling blond male.

 

Standing in front of Hayoon was a confused looking Jongin, his eyes shifting back and forth between the petite girl and the unfamiliar blond male next to her who loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter