Neglected Feelings.

Love at First Bite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Neglected Feelings.

 

 

Stepping out of the KBS building, Hayoon and Sehun braced themselves for the violent wind howling outside. Hayoon’s face scrunched up as her short hair was being blown in all directions, the wild strands of hair slapping her face. Laughing, Sehun tucked the petite girl under his arm, pushing her head against his chest in a vain attempt to fend off the wind.

 

“Can we just ditch Baek and go back to mine?” Hayoon whined into Sehun’s chest. “We’ll order pizza or something instead.”

 

“No can do shortie,” Sehun mused. “Jongin is probably waiting for us there already, and if we ditch you’re the one who will have to suffer through Baek’s complaining since you live with the guy.”

 

Growling under her breath while rushing towards the tube station, Hayoon cursed at the male who just had to stubbornly demand having barbecue at the restaurant across from his theatre company.

 

Once inside the station, Hayoon removed herself from Sehun’s hold, finally able to breathe properly without the wind knocking the air out of her.

 

“We just had barbecue not too long ago too.” Stepping into the tube Hayoon continued. “He’s so paying for the drinks tonight.”

 

Luckily the theatre company was located right outside the tube station, so the two friends rushed into the the moment they stepped out of the station. Standing by the reception was Jongin, next to him Baekhyun and more surprisingly Wendy who had recently joined the same theatre company. Honestly, despite the fact that they had graduated, it appeared that KNUA alumni could never stray too far from each other due to how small the industry was. Seeing Sehun and Hayoon’s less than graceful entrance, Baekhyun perked up immediately.

 

“Sunshine~”

 

The male froze however when the response he received from Hayoon was her infamous death glare. Gulping loudly, Baekhyun hid behind Jongin for protection. Wendy on the other hand, stood there awkwardly, unsure of how to react.

 

“Ignore shortie,” Sehun chortled, giving Wendy a sympathetic look. “She’s in a bad mood because her hermit evening has been disrupted.”

 

“Cheer up Sunshine,” Baekhyun exclaimed, stepping out from behind Jongin. “Drinks on me tonight! I’m in a celebratory mood since I went well in my auditions today. Oh and Wendy is joining us tonight too.”

 

“Wendy,” Hayoon droned in a low voice. “For your own well being, I advise you to keep your distance from Baek. He’s a clingy little b—”

 

“Language shortie,” Sehun intervened, slapping his hand over Hayoon’s mouth, making the girl frown.

 

“Let’s get going,” Jongin added. “I think giving Hayoon some food will calm her down.”

 

Exiting the building, Hayoon found herself sandwiched between Sehun and Jongin, the two tall males acting as barriers against the wind during the short walk to the restaurant. Baekhyun attempted to complain about being left out, however one glance from Hayoon and he shut up immediately. Since her bag was in between her and Sehun, Hayoon instinctively snuggled closer to Jongin instead, his familiar scent of chocolate and cinnamon soothing her while Jongin’s arm naturally tightened around her shoulders.

 

Soon enough, they were sitting around a table, pork belly grilling in the centre, kimchi and other cold dishes spread around. Taking the soju bottle, Baekhyun expertly swirled the liquid before uncapping it in one smooth motion, pouring the contents in everyone’s glass.

 

“Cheers!” The male exclaimed loudly as everyone clang their glasses against each other’s.

 

While Sehun and Baekhyun shot down their soju, Hayoon took a careful sip, weary of the fact that she still had class tomorrow. Nudging at Jongin who was sitting next to her, she whispered in his ear while keeping her gaze steady on Sehun.

“Should I remind Sehun that we have a morning lecture tomorrow or leave him to his own demise?”

 

Glancing at Sehun and the speed in which he and Baekhyun were emptying their s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter