Author's Note.

Love at First Bite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So... 「Love at First Bite」has come to a conclusion. This marks the end of Hayoon's adventure with her friends. Hope you guys are satisfied with the ending!

 

Like I said previously, this is actually the main story I wanted to write back when I first started 「Star, Moon, Thunder and Sun」. I honestly just really wanted to write a Kyungsoo fic and show the boy some love because there just aren't enough Kyungsoo fics floating around. 

 

I initially didn't plan to use all the EXO members, after all the core group of characters aren't that many, but as the story progressed and more people from their everyday life got introduced, I did end up using everyone (some more prominent characters than others). 

 

When first planning the story, I had intended to have Jongin as Thunder, but then I kinda wanted him as the supportive friend who offered Hayoon an escape and boy am I glad that I did so. Sehun was a bit of a surprise for me. He was literally supposed to be just a random name drop in the very first chapter of 「Star, Moon, Thunder and Sun」, someone who dragged Hayoon to the event that introduced her to the rest of the gang. But I suppose that as a side character who kind of instigated it all, it only made sense that he'd sneak into Hayoon's life and become a major component of her close-knit friendship group.

 

As for the wedding in the final chapter, it was a very conscious choice from my part because boy am I happy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter