Sweet and Tender Kiss.

Love at First Bite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Sweet and Tender Kiss.

 

 

“Damn, Kyungsoo really outdid himself with the wedding cake,” Sehun exclaimed, letting out a low whistle.

 

“Of course. After all it was Sunshine’s special request,” Baekhyun quipped, swinging his arm around Jongin’s shoulder.

 

Following Baekhyun’s actions and throwing his arm around Sehun’s shoulder, Jongin exhaled loudly.

 

“It almost feels like a pity to cut into it.”

 

“Oh my god the bride’s wedding dress is beautiful,” Wendy gushed as she joined the three males.

 

“More beautiful than the cake?”

 

“Please Jongin, get over the cake already, you can’t marry it,” Sehun snorted, flicking the male in the forehead.

 

Finding their table and sitting down, Jongin kept his gaze firmly on the cake that stood in the centre of the reception hall. Sehun meanwhile turned towards the stage where a smartly dressed Yixing was sitting on the left side, holding his guitar while fumbling through his music sheets.

 

“I sure hope he didn’t bring the wrong music score,” Baekhyun sniggered. “That would be horrifyingly amusing.”

 

“Hayoon would most definitely not find it amusing,” Soojung interrupted them, eyeing one of the empty chairs with her name on it.

 

“I swear this feels more like a school reunion than a wedding,” Sehun exhaled, pulling the chair out for Soojung. “When will I ever be able to get rid of you guys?”

 

“Never,” Jackson’s voice interjected cheerfully. “We are stuck for life, aren’t we Jinyoung?”

 

“Wait, why is Jackson here?”

 

Jackson threw a hurt look at Sehun, pouting as he slipped into his chair.

 

“He tagged along as my plus one,” Jinyoung replied, shaking his head in frustration.

 

“I guess there really is no getting rid of him,” Sehun mused.

 

“Wait, if Jinyoung is here, does it mean Jaebum is invited too?”

 

“Why does it sound like you don’t want me here Byun Baekhyun?”

 

A not so amused looking Jaebum approached their table, sitting down next to Jinyoung, patting him on the back as greeting.

 

“Great now it’s a real reunion happening here,” Sehun huffed.

 

Ignoring Sehun’s less than welcoming reaction, Jackson introduced himself to Baekhyun and Wendy, quickly engaging the whole table in idle chatter, bringing much laughter with his silly jokes and dramatic reenactments of his first impression of Kyungsoo and Hayoon.

 

“Actually,” Jaebum pondered. “What’s the rush with the wedding? They’re still so young.”

 

“Shotgun marriage?” Jackson mused, earning a smack in the head from Jinyoung.

 

“Be glad Hayoon’s not here right now,” Jongin snorted. “She’d probably give you an earful about being disrespectful.”

 

“Oh please, she love babies,” Soojung interjected. “She has the strongest motherly instincts out of us.”

 

“Speaking of, where is she?”

 

Looking around, Jongin scratched his head in confusion as the girl was nowhere to be found.

 

“I saw her with a scary eyed guy in the back by the kitchen,” Jaebum mentioned, his eyes wondering around the room full of guests.

 

“That was probably Kyungsoo, her boyfriend.”

 

Jaebum’s eyes widened in surprise at the new information, sending Soojung a quizzical look.

 

“Wait, you don’t think shortie’s trying to elope is she? Ditch us here and all?” Sehun yelped at the sudden thought.

 

Baekhyun immediately reached over the table, ready to whack Sehun’s head but was beaten to it by another pair of small hands who harshly pinched the Sehun’s cheeks, causing him to whimper in pain.

 

“Oh Sehun is that what you think of me?” Hayoon hissed in a stern voice. “Be glad Kyungsoo is still busy doing last minute checks on the wedding cake or he would be ripping you a new hole.”

 

Sitting down in the empty chair next to Jongin, Hayoon threw Sehun one more warning glare while the male his cheeks in an attempt to soothe the pain.

 

“What about me and ripping Sehun a new hole?”

 

Jolting in his seat, Sehun hid himself behind Jongin in fear of receiving retaliation from the scary eyed male who smoothly slid into the chair next to Hayoon, sneaking in a soft peck on her temple in the process.

 

“Nope, nothing, nada,” Sehun mumbled. “Just me and my drunken talk.”

 

As if to prove his point, Sehun grabbed his glass of wine and chugged its contents down all in one go. Baekhyun and Jongin snickered at how much Sehun feared the male while Soojung gave Hayoon a grin of approval at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter