More Teasing and Taunting.

Love at First Bite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
More Teasing and Taunting.

 

 

With the late morning sun shining brightly in the sky, Hayoon busied herself in the kitchen, a large pot of hangover soup on the stove. Its scent wafted through the flat, waking up those who were still asleep and not yet recovered from the previous day’s drinking.

 

The first to awake from his slumber was Sehun who was sprawled himself on the sofa after Jongin had unceremoniously dumped him on the floor the moment they had entered the flat. Grunting at the bright sun glaring at him from the window, he lazily pushed himself up, shifting his attention towards Hayoon, his stomach grumbling from hunger. Baekhyun too emerged from his room, his hand holding tightly on Wendy’s, pulling her towards the dining table.

 

“Smells delicious Sunshine,” Baekhyun cooed, plopping down in a chair.

 

Humming under her breath, Hayoon carried the pot towards the table that had already been set with all the utensils while her mind wondered about whether Minseok had managed to successfully bring both Kyungsoo and Irene home yesterday. She was also worried whether Yixing had managed to return home safely, though the male did look relatively more in control of his actions compared to the others when they had parted ways.

 

Just then, Jongin stepped out of the bathroom topless, having taken a shower. Throwing his towel in the laundry basket, he shuffled towards his room to grab a shirt but not without inciting a reaction from Wendy who squealed while covering her face with her hands.

 

“Yah, don’t look at him. I’ve got abs too!” Baekhyun exclaimed, throwing Jongin — who was now fully dressed — a glare for tempting his girlfriend.

 

“It’s too early for yelling,” Sehun grunted as he too joined the table. “You’re a serious life saviour shortie.”

 

“I know.”

 

Removing her apron, Hayoon went into her room and came out wearing a light jacket and her purse in tow. She then took the large tupperware container with hangover soup and placed it in a bag, making sure that the contents would not spill.

 

“Are you going somewhere?” Jongin asked in between slurps.

 

“Yeah, meeting Yixing at Dear Me so I’m bringing over some hangover soup too.”

 

“Fine, abandon us Sunshine,” Baekhyun complained but immediately shut up seeing Wendy’s stare.

 

“Ignore him Hayoon, go have fun. Also thanks for the soup!”

 

・・・

 

Like always, Minseok greeted Hayoon with his feline smile.

 

“What have you got there?”

 

“I made hangover soup, thought you guys might like some too.”

 

Lifting the bag with the tupperware, Hayoon carefully passed it over to Minseok who took it gratefully. Opening the lid, he took a good sniff of the soup and nodded approvingly.

 

“This smells marvellous, exactly what we needed. Too bad Irene isn’t here.”

 

“She’s not in today?” Hayoon asked in surprise.

 

“Nope she called in sick. I suspect she’s too embarrassed by how she behaved yesterday,” Kyungsoo interrupted from the kitchen door. “Give me that, I’ll warm it up on the stove.”

 

Hayoon threw Minseok a teasing smile, replaying Irene’s words from the previous day in her mind. She then stared at Kyungsoo as he took the container from Minseok. If he was hangover, he did not show it at all, though the rough eye bags did give away to the restless night he must have had due to the dehydration following too much drinking. Upon closer inspection however, Hayoon did notice that Kyungsoo’s ears were unusually red and his expression tense, as if he was suppressing a full on blush from exploding on his face.

 

“Ignore him,” Minseok quipped. “He kinda out and doesn’t quite remember what he said or did yesterday.”

 

“He doesn’t?” Hayoon’s eyes widened in surprise.

 

Recalling what happened under the falling flower petals, she lowered her head to hide a blush that was creeping up on her face.

 

Yixing’s arrival saved Hayoon from fully reliving the moment and get caught up in the moment.

 

“Hey hope you didn’t wait too long,” Yixing greeted Hayoon and Minseok.

 

“No, I just arrived myself.”

 

“Hey Yixing, great guitar playing yesterday by the way,” Minseok complimented the male. “But how do you look so completely fine? You drunk just as much as the others.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter