Right People, Right Time.

Love at First Bite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Right People, Right Time.

 

 

For the first time in ages, Hayoon found herself sprawled out on the sofa during the weekend still in her pyjamas. The girl exhaled in content, grateful to have a weekend off and be able to relax without a care in the world — or at least temporarily. Her peace was briefly disrupted however by a very frantic Baekhyun who unlike Hayoon, Sehun and Jongin, had been extremely busy since a major theatre production was coming up and he had gotten the main role. Despite how proud he was of himself, he was also subjecting himself to an extreme level of stress.

 

“Baek, breathe,” Hayoong cooed from the sofa.

 

Standing up, she pinched the male's cheeks while giving him a firm stare.

 

“It’s all going to be fine, just go and be yourself.”

 

“Thanks Sunshine,” Baekhyun whispered, pulling her into a hug.

 

“Anytime.”

 

Just like that, Baekhyun rushed out of the flat, leaving Hayoon in the silence of the empty living room, the sound of running water coming from the bathroom as the only proof that Jongin was still in the flat. Before she could settle back comfortably on the sofa however, the door of the flat swung open again. Assuming that Baekhyun had forgotten something, Hayoon ignored the new arrival and rolled around on the sofa to find a comfortable position only to feel something weighting down on her legs, preventing her from moving. Lifting her head, Hayoon groaned as she found Sehun sitting on her legs, a smug expression on his face.

 

“Why are you always here? I already see you at uni and work. At least give me a break during the holidays.”

 

“I know you don’t mean that shortie,” Sehun cooed as he shifted around, releasing Hayoon’s legs. “My presence is the highlight of your day, just admit it.”

 

Giving him a flat stare, Hayoon flipped through the television in search of some light entertainment to watch and distract herself from Sehun’s presence. Flipping through the channels, Hayoon and Sehun both raised their eyebrows as Soojung’s face appeared everywhere.

 

“She’s really rising in terms of brand value huh?” Jongin mused exiting from the bathroom, a towel around his shoulder as he plopped down on the sofa as well, resulting in Hayoon being sandwiched in the middle.

 

“Yeah.” Hayoon agreed before frowning. “She doesn’t even like that brand of crisps though.”

 

“You really think that matters?” Jongin chortled, poking the girl in the head.

 

Hayoon nudged Jongin in the ribs using her knees and returned to flipping through the channels. Sehun’s hands stopped her however when yet another pair of familiar faces appeared on screen, making them both pause and stare at the screen in shock.

 

“Is that Yixing…” Hayoon mumbled.

 

“With Jongdae?!?” Sehun screeched. “He's debuting as a soloist under SM? What?”

 

“He is blond! And has an undercut. Since when did he look cool. He’s supposed to be a troll, not some cool guy,” Hayoon rambled, her eyes unblinking the whole time.

 

Then a familiar tune started playing. On the screen, Yixing could be seen playing the piano while Jongdae sat in front of a microphone, swaying to the melody as he began singing Baby Don’t Cry.

 

“Who is this guy?” Jongin asked, unable to keep up with the conversation.

 

“The bane of my existence,” Sehun responded after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter