Never Anger the Small Girl.

Love at First Bite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Never Anger the Small Girl.

 

 

Falling back into the routine of going to class was harder than Hayoon had expected. After all, winter break was not much of a break because of the work at KBS, so just when she thought she could finally relax and take a breather, classes commenced again, forcefully separating her from her beloved bed. She was not as daring and shameless as Sehun who outright decided to ditch his morning lecture because he considered his beauty sleep much more important. Unfortunately, Hayoon was too much of a good student to pull such a stunt, and thus she just had to suffer through the consequences of her choices. She also felt like there was a pair of eyes monitoring her every movement, which simply added to her sense of unease and frustration of not being able to rest properly.

 

Trudging out of class Hayoon stared at her phone, eyeing the contact registered as ‘Mr Eyebrows’ and contemplating on whether to message him or not. Stuck in her thoughts, the girl paid no attention to where she was going, completely oblivious of the steps in front of her and the impending doom that was bound to happen.

 

Suddenly, a pair of strong and toned arms grabbed Hayoon, hooking her around her waist and pulling her back. Hayoon almost dropped her phone from the shock, falling into defensive mode at the sudden physical contact until she recognised the scent of chocolate and cinnamon emitted from the person who had grabbed her.

 

“Now I really think you are purposefully trying to make us fall down,” Jongin mused, releasing Hayoon from his hold and flicking her forehead.

 

Poking her tongue out at the male, Hayoon elbowed him in the ribs in retaliation.

 

“Hayoon darling why you always ditching us!” Jackson hollered across the corridor as he jogged towards her like a puppy.

 

Jinyoung trailed behind him, shaking his head at his friend’s immature behaviour.

 

“What happened to needing more female friends?” Jongin wondered out loud. “You’re just picking up more overgrown puppies.”

 

“You’re one of those overgrown puppies,” Hayoon replied. “Also, no idea. I guess you guys have scared off all the girls. I give up.”

 

“It’s just cause you don’t socialise.”

 

“Details, details,” Hayoon huffed, rolling her eyes as Jackson and Jinyoung stopped in front of them.

 

“Man I’m starving. Let’s grab lunch together.”

 

Without waiting for a response, Jackson threw his arms around both Hayoon and Jongin, pulling them dangerously down the stairs towards the lunch room. Jinyoung made sure to keep his distance, not wanting to get dragged into the mess in case they all tripped and rolled down the staircase.

 

Once settled around a table with food in front of them, Hayoon suddenly felt very weary again, as if she was being observed by someone. Fidgeting in her seat, she looked around her but failed to notice anything out of the ordinary. Jongin nudged her gently, giving her a questioning look but the girl just shook her head and focused on her food. At least she tried to, but Jackson’s constant talking and accompanying gestures made it very hard to ignore him.

 

“Like I mean seriously, how can Soojung be so beautiful in real life? I still can't believe I got to meet her and shake her hand. It was like a magical moment, like I had reached nirvana or something. Don't you agree Jinyoung? You must agree with me.”

 

“God Wang, you haven’t shut up about it since the awards ceremonies. Will you please just let it go already?” Jinyoung pleaded, hand clutching his head.

 

“Easy for you to say, you’ve spent four years of university with her. I did not have such an honour.”

 

Turning away from Jinyoung, Jackson shifted his attention towards Hayoon instead. The girl shrunk back in her seat, bracing herself for what was to come.

 

“I heard you and her were quite close in uni days. I’m so jealous of you Hayoon. Tell me, what’s her type?”

 

Hayoon exchanged a look with Jongin as she contemplated on how best to answer the question. Deciding to avoid digging up past troubles, Hayoon exhaled loudly.

 

“She’s dated some questionable people, but there was one sunbae who was renowned as the campus prince charming.” Scratching her chin in thought she continued. “He was quite a lovely guy. Very polite. Really lived up to his name as prince charming. You might recognise him, Kim Junmyeon. He’s been starring in quite a few dramas recently.”

 

“THE Kim Junmyeon?” Jackson exclaimed in awe. “What happened between them?”

 

“They broke up.”

 

“But why?” Jackson gasped. “If he was prince charming then he and Soojung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter