Do you really want to be untied from me?

When The Flowers Bloom Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bongju-ah, where do you want to go for your birthday?" Seungri asked his baby while doing cute facial expressions to make the little one laugh.

The almost two-year old baby boy giggled, showing a few growing teeth on the front.

"Aigoo, look at those growing teeth of yours! Do you want to eat soon? Do you want to taste Mommy's cupcakes, Bongju-ah?" Seungri cooed as he gently made Bongju dance on his lap.

"Honey, I'm home."

Seungri glanced at the door upon hearing the sound of his husband, Jiyong. "You're home, honey?" A smile was displayed on his face as he stood up to meet his husband, carrying Bongju in his arms.

As expected, a tired yet with a gentle smile face beamed Seungri.

"Welcome home, hon," Seungri greeted with a quick kiss on Jiyong's lips.

Soon after, Jiyong placed a kiss on Bongju's forehead as well and both Jiyong and Seungri smiled as they just enjoyed the gentle and warm feeling radiating between them.

"I cooked your favorite food. Wash up and eat with me, okay?" Seungri said as he was about to grab Jiyong's coat when Jiyong caught his wrist.

"I'll do it, hon. You take care of Bongju," Jiyong said gently, caressing Bongju's cheek, then went to the laundry area. "Ah, I want extra kimchi today. Is that alright?"

Seungri's heart was filled with warmth as he said with glee, "Of course!"

Later, on the table laid the dishes Jiyong craved ever since he was young. Because his parents were always away, he grew up eating whatever the maid made for him.

It was college when Jiyong met Seungri. It was Seungri's warm words that made Jiyong's stone heart soft, and it was Seungri's cookings that made Jiyong stay and thinkーhe was the one. That, and of course, so much more things.

When Seungri conceived Bongju, Jiyong thought he couldn't get any happier. When Bongju came out healthy and even smiled, though, Jiyong's heart almost exploded in utmost bliss.

It wasn't far from Seungri's own heart responseーhis heart sang when little Bongju's tiny fingers wrapped around his finger. Seungri's tears were full of joy that moment. As someone who grew up in a foster home, Seungri craved for a family, too. A family to call his own, a family to love, a family to take care of for the rest of his life.

Jiyong and Seungri's heart were both full of warmth and happiness, because finally, they have their own family. Their home.

Home.

At home, everything is better. When you eat, when you laugh, when you cry, almost everything you do becomes better when you're at home. Because that is the safest place on the world, because that is where your heart could be at full peace.

Jiyong and Seungri believed no one could ever destory their small happy family. They will always be together whatever happens in their journey as they have vowed when they got married.

That was how it should be.

That was what they had thought.

That was their promise.

But sadly, as what most people say, even the strongest homes could be destroyed easily once a devastating unexpected storm hits it.
 

**
 

"Seungri-sshi... Seungri-sshi...?"

Seungri's eyes slowly opened and instantly, he was greeted by a familiar face he has been seeing everyday for the past few months. He blinked, then moved his head out of the table.

"Daesung-sshi, what time is it?" He asked his co-worker with a dry voice, the dark circles around his eyes more visible than yesterday.

"It's almost 6 o'clock... Seungri-sshi, are you okay? You look like you need more sleep. How about going home and-"

"No," Seungri interrupted, body now moving as he fixed his hair and uniform quickly. "I'll go to the kitchen. I think we're out of Strawberry Cupcakes so I'm going to make more."

With that, Seungri left Daesung who was giving a worried look at him.

"He's so hardworking it scares me," Daesung murmured to himself, shaking hia head as he went to the exit and picked up an upright broom.

It was near dinner and soon, people would be swarming the cafe. Daesung was humming while cleaning every corner of the shop with a few customers at the moment, when he heard the bell at the front door ring.

"Welcome to SunnySide Café!" Daesung greeted.

The ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter