home

takin’ shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

so yeo and i saw this tweet and she helped me construct the scenes so yeah. i'm back hwhehehe. everyone who likes ssamkkura go and follow that account. iT IS HEAVEN I'M TELLING U.

 

 

sakura unconsciously grips the handle of her luggage tightly as she read the text message she just received.

 

choi annoying yena: we're here.

 

her breathing shudders due to nervousness as she tries to find the strength for her knees not to give up on her. how many years has it been again since she last stepped on this very country?

 

five? or was it six? she couldn't remember. all she knows is that right after high school, she flew back to her hometown for collage and now here she is, back in seoul.

 

the cherry blossom's heart skipped a beat when a certain fairy appeared in her mind.

 

kim chaewon.

 

an angel in a form of a human. the girl that made not only her heart but her whole system quiver as she gets hit by a whirlpool of emotions.

 

she wonders, how is she after all these years? would she still be the same? her small and beautiful face, her smile that could light up sakura's life, her bewitching eyes that would always catch her in a trance, her cute growls.

 

oh how she missed that.

 

kim chaewon is a work of art that caught sakura's heart since their first meeting and it's just amazing that despite being away from each other for more than five years, the japanese's heart still yearns to be with her.

 

this time around, would they be granted the chance to be together after years of waiting and hiding? or would sakura's cowardice take the drive once again.

 

sakura nails dug unto her palm as she remembers how she let the opportunity to pass right in front of her eyes years ago. it was there, the opportunity was there. but she turned a blind eye on it because she chickened out.

 

she could clearly remember that night when she and chaewon were left alone. it haunted her for years, and until now it still does.

 

flashback

 

"unnie." chaewon murmurs with her eyes closed, head rolled back resting on the couch as she calls out to the older who was far more sober and sane than her.

 

"hmm chaewon-ah you're drunk already. everyone else is sleeping, let's get you to bed too." sakura sneaks her arms through the gap between the younger's neck and the couch, she was about to help her up when chaewon wraps her arms around her waist and buried her face at the crook of her neck.

 

"are you really going to leave?" the fairy's voice cracked, saddened by the fact that sakura is going to leave seoul for collage and what's worse is that they only knew about it today. thus the reason why she drank way past her limit.

 

"yeah, i have to."

 

"korea have universities too! why can't you just study here unnie? why do you have to go!" sakura could feel the fabric on her shoulder dampening because of chaewon's tears and she was both shocked and confused as to why the younger is reacting like this.

 

usually she's well reserved on her emotions, always wearing a stoic expression so this act of hers is very foreign to sakura.

 

"won i-" the cherry blossom didn't get a chance to finish her sentence when all of a sudden, chaewon broke free from the hug and cups her face.

 

"unnie..." the pair stared at each other's eyes, both lost when the latter started leaning in.

 

sakura's breathing hitched and her mind went blank, unable to process what was happening and what was about to happen but when a pair of luscious lips came in contact with hers, she closed her eyes and copied the movements done by the younger.

 

their lips danced in the rhythm that only they know, somehow, despite this being the first, it seems like their lips are already familiar with each other.

 

running out of breath, sakura was the first one to break the kiss and they rested their foreheads against each other. the che

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter