First Encounter

The Moment
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It’s the same day for this little boy, nothing’s much change. Always the same and dull day. He sit in the park  near his house and saw every child who’s the same age as him play together and laughing while he just watching them from afar. It’s not because his ugly or what. He’s so handsome but his introvert side always got to him. It makes him scared and anxious, so he just watching the other kids playing.


He’s name is Momo, 5 years Old. Momo have everything with him. Handsome looks, Smart brain, Lovely and Rich parents. He can get whatever he want, all he need to do is ask then boom within a minute he got what he want. But friend is not what he have. He try before but all the words that came out from his mouth is barely audible to others to hears so they left him. Since then he never try anymore.


He’s to focus on his own thought that he didn’t realise that there’s someone else sit beside him..


“Hi” the stranger start.


He almost jump because the sudden voice and looks beside him with his eyes wide open. The stranger laughs at his face expression. Who’s not?. I mean.. When you looks at someone with startled expression that they eyes looks like want to jump out  from they socket and mouth wide open?. Well I’ll definetly laughs on that too..


“Hi” the stranger start again with smiles this time after her laughs subside.


He just looks at the stranger and confused what he’ll do while the stranger think he dosen’t like her presents. So she pouts then gets up and was about to walks away when she hears a very quite voice that’s most likely like a whisper. She’s not sure if she hears it right but she looks back at Momo and raises her brows and ask..


“Did you say something?” she asked carefully


Momo’s nod and mumbles “P-please stay”


She looks at Momo and ask him to repeat his word

Please log in to read the full chapter