One-Sided

Moments With You (Baekhyun x Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He is reloading his ammo nervously, a trickle of sweat rolled down on both side of his head . He has done this a lot of times but he can never get used to the feeling. The feeling of being hunted and the worry of getting killed at anytime.

 


"I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU... just you wait and see." 

 


Curses flowed out of his mouth. He felt his phone vibrating but he didn't bother to answer it. He has to focus, he has to have his full attention on what he is doing, otherwise, it will be the end of him. 


This is a matter of life and death. He can't get distracted no matter what.


In the middle of running away from the old cabin that served as his hideout, he heard heavy footsteps following him from  behind and the next thing he knew... several gunshots were aimed at him. He tried to dock and avoid the shots but a bullet pierced through his torso. 

 


SHUTUP7429 KILLED YOU WITH M16A4

 


"NOOOOOOOO!!!!" 

 


Baekhyun shouted dramatically upon seeing his character being shot to death by shutup7429. Blood was oozing out of his poor character's body and he felt rage slowly building up within him. 


"I will get even. I WILL KILL YOU THIS TIME!!!!!!" 

 

It has been nearly 3 hours since they started playing and he was only able to win twice.

 

His pride is deeply wounded.


He is in the midst of preparing for the next battle when he felt his phone vibrating for the umpteenth time. Thinking that the call will get in his way from playing, he answered it without checking the caller's name. 


"I'm kinda busy right now. Can you call me aga...." 


"BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? IVE BEEN WAITING FOR TWO GODDAMN HOURS!!" 

 

He was immediately covered with cold sweat, his eyes darted on his wall where he can clearly see the time from his digital clock. 


Sh!t I'll be dead for real. 


Unfortunately, the great Byun Baekhyun forgot about his bestfriend.

 

He is supposed to pick her up at the airport  but because he is so succumbed with his game, it totally slipped off his mind. 


And now she is pissed.  

 

No...

 

...she is enraged. 


"I am so sorry! I was... I fell asleep. We practiced the the whole night and I got so tired..." 


He wasn't able to finish his lie. His whole room thundered with gunshots and explosions coming from his computer game.

 


Why didn't I just used my headphones? 

 


He tried turning off the computer but it seems like it has a mind of its own. It just won't turn off! 


" Looks like I interrupted your peaceful sleep. You must have been dreaming of killing your opponent in your precious game." 


Oh no! 


"Forget it!" And the line went dead. 


Baekhyun almost stumbled on his way out of his room. He nearly cried when his toe jammed at his table. The pain is unbelievable but pushed it aside. The pain that she can inflict can be much worse that this if he wouldn't leave right this moment.

 

But to make matters worst, he can't find his keys. 

 

Where the heck is it!!!!!!! 

 

The phone on his hand vibrated and he looked at it abruptly.  It was a text message from her. 

 


"Don't stress yourself about picking me up. I'm on my way home."

 

 

The last time she got mad at him, all hell broke loose. The messages that he sent then was always ignored and he couldn’t get a hold of her for 2 weeks. If not for the exo-ls who are tagging him of her stolen shots, he wouldn’t know where she is or what she is doing.

 

It was hell for him, not being able to talk to her.

 

 

Baekhyun thought of dropping somewhere first before going to her bestfriend, he knows that it wouldn’t do him good if he went straight to where she is . She might be too mad right now and he cannot risk his precious life.

 

After getting the only thing that could probably save him from getting murdered, he did not hesitate to step on the gas and made his way to Hongdae, fast.

.

.

.

 

"Please open the door!"  He is pounding the door for at least 10 minutes, but it looks like she has no plan of letting him in. After a few more tries, he almost gave up, but then he heard a click and the door slowly opened, revealing the person he missed the most.

 

"I'm so s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter