Intro: Her

Love, Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Ah, boys! It’s so good to see you all, it’s been a while,” Source Music’s CEO, So Sung Jin greeted the Bangtan boys the moment they stepped into the company’s meeting room. “The girls are still on the road, from the SBS building.” It’s been a few months since Big Hit acquired Source Music, but today was their very first meeting together as a company.

“Hello Hyung, it’s good to see you too!” Namjoon greeted back, while the boys smiled and bowed, making their way into the room. They had just arrived in Korea last night, after being abroad for so long, and they were all refreshed after a good night’s rest at home. They felt so good to be home. To familiarity. “Hyungs!” Beomgyu greeted ecstatically when he saw his seniors. The TXT boys were already seated, and with the arrival of the Bangtan boys, the meeting room’s seats were slowly starting to fill up. Eventually, only six seats were left for the six expected girls.

It was already the month of February in 2020, and the GFRIEND girls were in the midst of their long-awaited comeback in Korea. The company organised their first artists’ collaborated meeting, bringing together all of the artists together for an annual briefing of activities. With all the comeback planned, the meeting was pushed slightly after the start of the year. The girls rushed from their Inkigayo stage back to the company for the meeting.

 

Upon arriving, Sowon entered the room first with Eunha’s soiled blazer in her hands. The clumsy girl was still crying when she asked for her coffee on the way to their car, and her blurred vision caused the cup to slip and her coffee spilled on her white stage outfit. “Eunha-ya, Junghyun oppa is getting your jacket from the car. Wait for it, eung? Girls, come on in quick!” She mumbled, not noticing that all eyes are on them. When she finally did, she was stunned over the large group of people gathered, and who they were.

“Oh! Omo, ya ya ya ppalli,” she forcefully got her girls to stand together by the door, and stood in the middle. “Annyeonghasaeyo, Yeoja Chingu inmida,” she led the greeting as they bowed, all of them faking their smiles due to their current exhaustion mixing with the building tension in the room. Bang Si Hyuk chuckled, seeing the girls awkwardly greet everyone as they headed towards their seats. He also couldn’t hide the warmth feeling he has seeing how much the girls have grown from the last time he saw them in person. “Mian, Bang. My girls are forever a klutz,” Sung Jin apologised to him humorously, laughing alongside the man as he watched his kids.

 

Eunha hasn’t fully registered the whole situation, as her mind was still on other things. She was looking at her feet, following behind the others who were all in front of her. “Eunha!” Their manager called for her. She turned around and saw him rushing over with a jacket in his hands. Their jacket, the one she hadn’t seen for a while. “Keep yourself warm,” he said to her before exiting the room and closing the door behind him. She stared at the item in her hand for a while, then sighing as she put it on before taking the last empty seat left for her. That was when she realised the presence of every single person in the room. The presence of the man sitting right next to her.

 

**

"You boys better keep your love lives in wraps because we can only pay those agencies so much. End it if it's just a fling. No amount of money is worth it for flings. This applies to all of you, understood?" Bang Si Hyuk wrapped up the meeting with a warning to the boys. He knows that as the years pass, they are all slowly starting to get messier with their private lives. He vowed to always protect them, all of them, but he knew he needed to remind them to do their part as well.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter