.4.

A New Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Trying to add something new in the story. Hope it works out.

‘Another day at work…’ Weeks have passed since the m/v filming and in that time it has been hectic for the production staff. We were doing we can to add in all the needed effects for m/v, helped the preparation for the girls debut stage, and market the debut as much as we can.

This meant us releasing teasers and hints on the cube sns page and youtube channel. At this time, I haven’t gotten as many updates from the girls themselves. Leader-nim told us that they were now training for the debut, and I got confirmation from Soyeon.

Since that day, I have been more cautious to Leader-nim. I notice a few things when working with the rest of the staff. The demands weren’t harsh, but could be conflicting with the schedule we have. There were moments we were overworked and did overtime.

Today was going to be those days. I got called by the rest editing team. “Why do you need Sunbaenim?” I ask the head of the team. The rest of them were out for lunch.

“Well Santos-sshi, the edits for this m/v are coming along well…But leader-nim wants us to help with other comebacks planned.” He says, opening a laptop I see the m/v in adobe. The laptop itself was high end, one of the newer ones released this year.

“That sounds stressful, but that doesn’t explained why you called me specifically?” He sighs. ‘I don’t have a good feeling about this…’

“I know CEO-nim has you assigned as (g)i-dle’s personal staff, so I was asking if you could handle the final bits of edits. This would help us plan for the other comeback planned.” He asks, with a bow.

“Wait? You mean finish it alone?” I asks, and he replies with a nod. “It would really help us out, it’s just a small portion left, and I need to get the team thinking about the next comeback of the other artist.”

‘Well…if it’s only a little then…’ I sigh. But give him a friendly smile. “Sure thing Sunbaenim, give it here.” He looks up and smiles. He hands me the laptop and I take a look at the progress.

“Thank you so much Santos-sshi. I owe you for one, whenever you are done, just hand it to Leader-nim.”I nod as he leaves to their office. Taking a look I see something very wrong now…It wasn’t even halfway done….

‘This isn’t even a little bit done…There aren’t any transitions here and the cuts are very awkward…’ I scratch my head, thinking how much needed to be done…’well I already accepted, might as well get this done.’

I get started with the work, stating by organizing the sequence, adding in the music and etc…

...

A few hours later I made decent progress, all that was left was the final sequence, title card and ending credits. I think asking Leader-nim would be better, despite how I see him he is still my boss.

Saving the project I hear the door open, I turn and see Sowon walking in with a cup of coffee. “Oh hello Sowon-sshi.” I bow to him, he bows back and gives me another cup of coffee.

“Thank you.” I bow and take a seat. He sits as well, noticing the way he is looking at me. “Is so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter