Reveal

Love Me,Hate Me,Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jungeun and Chaewon were sitting at the cafeteria during recess,playing with their phone     Jinsoul and Hyejoo were busy chatting with their gang and keep laughing      Jungeun sighed,putting down her phone on the table and holding her head      "What's wrong? Something happened?" Chaewon asked curiously,her eyes still on the phone     "Nothing,just...I don't know."     "Okay,there you go jungeun.Tell me,something happened to you?." Chaewon putting down her phone on the table,turned to Jungeun and face her     "Okay but promise me you not gonna talk about this in front of jinsoul or hyejoo or anyone from the gang." Jungeun said quietly      "You sound weird."     "Ouch,that hurt okay."     "I'm being serious chaewon.You know how they always fight with lot of students.I don't want jinsoul to come for her."     "Okay fine.I got it.So who the girl?."     "I didn't said it yet."     "You just did pabo.You said you don't want jinsoul to come for her."     "Right,okay.I...she...a new girl."     "I see,so?."     "I think...she hate me."     "What? Yah kim jungeun.Since when you care if there are people who hate you.You never care about this before."     "I know but now I did.I don't understand why she hate me.I mean at first she just fine but then she...she started acting weird.She avoiding me chaewon,I never feels like this."     "Feels like what? You mean you want to be close with her?."     "Yes,I just want her to be closer to me but she been avoiding me this past 2 weeks."     "So what do you want me to do?."    
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter