SWEET REVENGE

SWEET REVENGE

Ayaka: "Thank you for coming to watch our stage, Yuiri."

Ayaka greeted Yuiri with a hug.

Yuiri: "Of course I have to come and watch my little sis and best friend performance."

Yuiri replied as she patted on Ayaka's back.

Ayanan who is next to them joined in the hug.

Ayanan: "You look bothered. What's up?"

Yuiri: "Nothing. Really..."

Ayanan: "Obviously something is bothering you when you said that."

Ayaka: "Yes, I sensed that too. What's wrong Yuiri? If you don't tell us, we can always ask that somebody?"

Ayaka teased Yuiri as always.

Yuiri: "No, don't bring her up. I am still upset with her!"

Ayanan: "Why?"

Ayaka: "Did she cheat on you?! I am going to find her!"

Ayaka cut in before Yuiri can answer to Ayanan.

Yuiri: "No she didn't...I mean we are not even dating..."

Ayaka: "Ok, so she cheated on you?"

Ayaka asked again, ignoring Yuiri's obvious denial.

Yuiri: "No... is just that I am still bothered by the fact that STU won the battle. I am so upset!"

Ayanan: "So you are upset because STU won or that she didn't respond to your advances?"

Ayanan asked teasingly.

Yuiri: "What? Of course is because STU won! I am upset that STU won!"

Ayanan: "Well, it's your fault then. You are not able to make her heart race like how Yumirin did..."

Yuiri: "For your info, her heart beat the fastest when three of the STU members hug her, not just Yumirin!"

Ayanan: "Is the same, you still lost..."

Yuiri: "Argh, whatever! You girls are not helping!"

Yuiri is frustrated that her friends are not helping with her situation.

Ayaka: "Ok stop it Ayanan. We need to help Yuiri now."

Ayanan: "Ok ok. So how can we help you Ringo Hime?"

Yuiri: "I don't know. I just feel so upset. And today the show will be broadcasted. I don't want to watch it... I thought AKB will definitely win. I am there... we should've win. Now I feel like I don't know her enough. I am so disappointed with myself. The fact that we can't make her heart beats faster really upset me."

Ayaka: "You mean 'you' not 'we'."

Yuiri: "Whatever!! Fact is her heart chose STU!"

Ayanan: "Ok, so what now? You can't reverse the results right?"

Ayaka: "Well, not publicly reverse the result. How about privately?"

Yuiri: "Eh? What do you mean, Ayaka?"

Ayaka: "Prove to her that you can make her heart race like crazy."

Yuiri: EH??! What are you talking about?!"

Yuiri's face turns red when she sensed where this conversation is going.

Ayaka: "We all know you are her world and nobody can make her heart races like you do. And no, don't pretend you don't know. Let's prove her so wrong. Let's give her a sweet revenge."

Ayaka stated playfully.
-----------------
It was almost midnight when Yuiri returned from the gathering with 13th Gen. She quietly opens the door, afraid that she wakes her member up unintentionally. But little did she knows that that member is still wide awake and sitting in the living room waiting for her to come back.

Nana: "Where were you?"

Nana asked in a stern tone.

Yuiri: "I was with Ayanan and all. Didn't know it will end so late..."

Yuiri said innocently. Of course, that is nothing but part of her sweet revenge.

Nana: "I waited for you. I was so worried and you didn't even bother to reply my text."

Yuiri: "I told you I might be late and don't need to wait for me."

Nana: "How can I sleep when you are still outside? I am worried!"

Yuiri: "Naachan, I am an adult already. I can take care of myself! Besides, Ayanan was with me, she will take care of me."

Slowly but surely, Yuiri lets her plan unfolds.

Nana: "Exactly! Because she is there, I am more worried!"

Yuiri: "What?! She is my friend, Naachan!"

Nana: "And she kissed you!! And Ayaka! I thought I can trust her!"

Yuiri: "WHAT?! They are both my friends!"

Yuiri pretends to be angry. At the same time she was shocked that Nana would have such a reaction. She knew Nana is really angry now.

Nana: "Friends can kiss you like that? How about I kiss you too?!"

Yuiri: "You are ridiculous Naachan!"

 

Nana: "What? They can do it and I can't?"

Yuiri: "No, you don't need me. You have many girls waiting for you to kiss them. You have your STU's wife, why don't you go kiss her instead?"

Nana now sensed the tension and understood why Yuiri behaved like that. She decided to level up the game.

Nana: "Oh so is about this huh? About that, I would do it someday. I would really love to kiss Yumirin."

Yuiri who didn't expect Nana's response to turn out this way, got angry for real.

Yuiri: "THEN GO! DON'T MESS WITH ME EVER!!"

Yuiri threw the key on the table and turned towards the door, wanting to leave asap from this situation she has put herself in.

Nana knew her joke was too much for Yuiri. She quickly grabbed Yuiri's hand and pulled her towards herself. She embraced Yuiri tightly, afraid that Yuiri is going to escape from her.

Yuiri: "Go away!"

Yuiri tried to push Nana away with all her might. But Nana again tightened her embrace.

Nana: "I'm sorry, Yuuchan. I'm sorry. Really."

For now, Yuiri has stopped the struggle to escape Nana's embrace. She calmed herself down before responding to Nana.

Yuiri: "Sorry for what?"

Nana: "For everything."

Nana then looked into Yuiri's eyes before continuing.

"Sorry for letting STU win the game. Sorry that I can't control my heart beat. Sorry that I got you upset over this battle. Sorry that I raised my voice on you. Sorry that I got jealous over your friends. Sorry that I said I wanted to kiss Yumirin. Sorry that I love you too much to see you being kissed by anyone. Sorry that I can't control my emotions when it comes to you. I hated myself being like this, being jealous. I know you are not a thing, and you don't belong to anyone, but I am still selfish and want you all by myself. I hated that kind of me."

Seeing Nana in tears, Yuiri can't help but feels hurt. She moved her hands to wipe away Nana's tears that streamed down uncontrollably.

Yuiri: "Why are you crying? Stop crying. I am sorry Naachan."

Nana: "It hurts too much to love you, Yuuchan."

"It hurts too much to love you too, Naachan." Yuiri thought to herself. No, she didn't say it out loud. Not yet, not now. Maybe, just maybe in the future she will say it out loud. But not now.

Yuiri: "You're such a crybaby. Is ok, I forgive you."

Yuiri stated as she hugged Nana.

Yuiri: "But I am still upset that your heart bearly beats for me."

Yuiri half-whispered to Nana, still whining about the lost in the battle.

Nana: "I am sure the machine is spoilt or that it can't handle my heart rate. My heart beats so fast that I thought I am going to die."

Yuiri: "Really? But being hugged by three beauties still wins."

Yuiri is now ready to follow through the sweet revenge.

Nana: "I am sure is because of the chasing game. Definitely not the hug."

Nana explained confidently.

Yuiri: "Oh really?"

Yuiri whispered again onto Nana's sensitive ear.

Yuiri: "So...is your heart beating faster now compared to their hugs?"

Yuiri asked in a y, husky voice, knowing how it will surely affects Nana.

Nana: "Well... may.. maybe?"

Yuiri: "Oh... just maybe?"

Yuiri then pushed Nana to sit down on the nearby sofa and sat over Nana's lap. Seeing how shocked Nana is, she proceeds with her plan. She leans in towards Nana and places her lip ever so close to Nana's ear, making sure that it touches just a small part of the ear.

Yuiri: "How about now?" Did your heart beat abit faster?"

Nana: "Yuuchan, wha- what are you doing?"

Nana is almost fainting from Yuiri's advances.

Yuiri: "Nothing, just testing if you are right about the machine being spoilt. If is true, I should be able to feel it."

Yuiri shifted herself such that her ear is placed on Nana's chest area. Nana almost jumped at the sudden movement.

Yuiri: "Well well well, seems like your heart is still quite ok."

Yuiri knew her sweet revenge is working. She shifted herself again so that she can whisper to Nana again.

Yuiri: "Naa~chan~~it's hot tonight~~Do you want to get ?~~" 

She makes sure to say it slowly and makes sure that she breathes onto Nana's ear. Meanwhile her one hand is moving down to the first button of Nana's blouse. Her fingers playing with the button, as if she is going to pop open the button soon.

Nana is almost not breathing at this time.

Nana: "Yuu~Yuuchan...ar-are you sure?"

Yuiri: "Oh, I'm sure~~"

Sure enough, Yuiri really undo the first button on Nana's blouse. But before things turn out the way Nana thought, Yuiri has already got up from Nana's lap and was heading to the bathroom.

Nana: "Wait...What?! I thought -"

Yuiri: "I am saying I'm sure I want to take a shower now. What are you thinking Naa~chan~~?"

Yuiri said innocently.

Nana is defeated.

Nana: "Neh Yuuchan, how can you do this to me?!"

Yuiri then turned around and walked towards Nana again. She inched in slowly, her lip almost touching Nana's. But she passed her lip and went for Nana's ear instead.

Yuiri: "Is supposed to be a sweet revenge Naa~~chan~~"