A/N: Info about the Update

The Crossroad Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just want to inform you guys that due to Enhanced Quarantince System going on in our place I didn't get to have my laptop fixed since they also order shutdowns of some businesses except those for necessities. 

 

I talked about the situation of my laptop on my feed here and on the comment section. But I've been informed that only a few get to read it. Ofc, that I understand very well.

 

I hope you guys will understand this situation. It is hard for me to update without my laptop since I just write using that. I assure to all of you that the update will come as soon as I get my hands on a laptop.

 

I hope everyone is and will stay safe. Stay strong guys. We will get through this situation. 

 

Sending hugs and love to all! 

 

 

(Again, 'm writing this as a chapter since I've been informed that some didn't get to see my post on the feed. I am also receiving messages requesting for updates. And - a screenshot of someone asking an update on twitter - that's cute btw.) 

 

I'll try to borrow a laptop and update as soon as I get to have one. For now, let's stay safe and survive :)

Love lots! Let's see each other soon! :)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter