Preview?

Bad Liar!

I just want to see if anyone is interested in reading my story.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Unnie." Hyunjin calls. Her unnie turns to her.

 

"When will unnie get here?" Hyunjin made plans to come with her unnies to one of their houses. However, one of them has a delay and couldn't go with them.

 

"I'm not sure." Her unnie says. "I'll give her a call."

 

Her unnie steps into the kitchen, leaving Hyunjin alone in the living room. 

 

Hyunjin looks at the framed pictures on the wall.

 

Wait.

 

"Umm..unnie..-" The front door opens.

 

In comes a girl that Hyunjin recognizes well.

 

The girl takes her shoes off and storms to the stairs, not even noticing the stranger in her home.

 

"Hyun, what was that?"

 

"Umm...I think your sister is home.."

 

"Really? I can finally introduce you then." Her unnie smiles. Hyunjin nods. Her unnie goes upstairs.

 

"Hyunjin-ah, this is my sister ______." Her unnie comes back down with the girl in tow.

 

Hyunjin bows her head shyly.

 

"Sis, this is Hyunjin. She's my close friend." The girl nods.

 

Hyunjin knows her already. They're in the same class. She notices the girl's eyes are red.

 

"Umm...are you alright?" The other girl just nods. She heads back upstairs.

 

 

Hyunjin hears the bell ring. She shakes her head.

 

God. Not again.

 

Hyunjin looks in front of her. Unfortunately she makes eye contact with someone she's come to dislike. He gives her a small smile. Hyunjin's face is expressionless. She just packs her things to head out.

 

"Hyunjin-ssi." Hyunjin looks up.

 

"Yes?"

 

"I was wondering if you'd like to do the project with me? I don't have a partner and I noticed you don't either."

 

"No thank you, sunbae." Hyunjin gets up. "I already have a partner." The man nods.

 

"Ah...okay. Sorry to bother you."

 

Hyunjin exits the building. She sees her standing under a tree.

 

Hyunjin sighs. She walks away, hearing her call her boyfriend's name.

 

"Hansol-oppa!"

 

Hyunjin's phone rings. She smiles. 

 

"Hello?"

 

"Hi yeobo!" Hyunjin laughs loudly. 

 

"If Hye heard you, she'd have our heads." Chaewon laughs.

 

"Anyway, to what do I owe the pleasure of your call, Ms.Jung?"

 

"Let's meet up at the Roost. I have amazing news I can't wait to share!!" Chaewon squeals. 

 

Hyunjin laughs. "Okay, I'll head over there now." The girl feels someone's stare on her. "Bye Princess."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


This feels kind of weak but it is just a little snip of what I've started. I may go back and change it.

 

Please leave a comment, it helps me a lot and is good motivation. 

 

Thank You and please stay safe everyone.