cant drive straight (final)

beep! beep!

Hyewon carefully tucked the stray hair away from her face, tilting her head at different angles as she checked herself in the mirror. She gave a thumbs up to her reflection when she's satisfied with her look and moved away from the mirror, making her way to pick up her backpack that is placed on her bed.

 

The brunette then slung the strap of her bag on her right shoulder, letting the bag hang loosely on her back before grabbing her phone. She unlocked it as she walked out from her room, tapping the message notification from her favorite person with a big smile plastered on her lips.

 

From: Jjae ♡
 

Good morning my love! <333333

I have a surprise for you later haha! Can you dress up quickly? Love youuuuuu 💞
 

While typing for a reply, she walked around their kitchen and picked up some loaf of bread, biting it and leaving it on as she used her other fingers to tap on the screen.

 

To: Jjae ♡
 

Good morning too babe. Oh, are you nearby?

 

She pressed sent and roamed around the kitchen to find some milk as nibbles on her bread. She prepared herself a glass as she waited for Chaeyeon's reply. The brunette didn't wait long as she heard her phone beeped, indicating that someone messaged her.

 

From: Jjae ♡
 

Secret! Bwahahahaha, come on, hurry!!!!!

 

The younger girl is definitely around.
 

Hyewon giggled for a bit, finding her girlfriend very cute— well, Chaeyeon is indeed a cutie.
 

She's happy to know that she'll be seeing Chaeyeon before she goes to her boring classes, at least she got enough reason to be chirpy today and not sulk around as she waits for Chaeyeon to reply from her texts while Yujin and Yena make fun of her being clingy. But, there's something concerning her though.
 

With that thought, her smile instantly faded as she took a sip from her glass, composing another reply to be sent.

 

To: Jjae ♡
 

Don't you have classes? You'll be late again if you meet me

 

As much as she wanted Chaeyeon to walk with her at school, she doesn't want to be selfish either. They're not attending the same school so it's very hard to meet at mornings. Chaeyeon goes to one of the most prestigious universities in Korea while Hyewon attends a simple and normal public school. Their schools are more than half an hour ride away from each other. Although sometimes, Chaeyeon meets her in the mornings and walk her to her school, but when there's an occasion only, like monthsaries, and stuffs. Meanwhile, Hyewon doesn't really go much to meet Chaeyeon because the younger would always scold her and say the fare is too expensive and she doesn't want her to get tired. Well, isn't she the sweetest?
 

She was too lost on thinking when her phone beeped again.

 

From: Jjae ♡
 

Nahhhh, i won't, i promise!!!!

 

Hyewon lets out a sigh, drinking her milk until the very last drop and walked to the living room to bid good bye to her mother. “Mom, i'll be off to school now, Chaeyeon might meet me along the way,” She said and kissed her cheek.
 

The old Kang lady's brows shot in surprise. “Oh, really? Tell her I say hi, and drop by at the house next time.” She replied then gave her daughter a small smile, eyes sparkling at the thought of her daughter's joyful and adorable girlfriend. Hyewon hums.

 

“Sure, bye.” The brunette responded as she slipped her feet on her shoes before opening the door then closed it when she's outside.
 

She then stopped on her tracks for a bit, scanning her surroundings because Chaeyeon might be just around. While she's moving her eyes, she spotted a unfamiliar shiny and attractive Mercedes Benz parked infront of their gate. Her brows immediately shot up because the owner of that car is kinda rude for parking there without their permission, her mom probably doesn't know about this but the kind-hearted she is, she let it pass and made her way to the gate, unlocking it.

 

In the process of locking it from outside, she saw the roof of the Benz suddenly open, it almost made her jump in shock.

 

She shrugged, not bothering to take a peek on who's the driver and took out her phone, already taking two steps away from their property when she heard a honk behind her, getting her full attention.

 

Hyewon glares at the marvelous car, only for it to widen in shock when she saw the driver of it.


 

There's Lee Chaeyeon, waving her hand at her bewildered girlfriend. She was standing up from her seat, supporting herself by holding on the windshield of her car as she waved happily at Hyewon with her signature dorky grin. “Hey there, love!”

 

“Chae!?” The older gasped out, not believing at what she's seeing.

 

Chaeyeon with a car!? On an attractive looking Mercedes Benz!? She must be dreaming!

 

“Chae— W-What is this??” Hyewon asked, confused, as she walked towards her.

 

The younger clasped her hands together, her eyes sparkling up in excitement. “Well, you know babe, i passed my driving test and got my driving license yesterday and my parents gave me this as their gift!” She explained with a chirpy tone, well, she's always like that.

 

Hyewon blinked. Of course, the Lees are filthy rich, it's not a surprise that they will gift their first daughter a brand new expensive car when she passed her driving test.

 

“You passed...?” She asked, a little bit surprised because Chaeyeon actually failed eight times before this happened and the girl never told her she's going to take again.

 

Chaeyeon nodded furiously, tapping the steering wheel affectionately. “Yup~ finally!” She answered then unlocked the door for her. “Hop on, baby!”

 

Opening the car door in a hesitant manner, she slowly slipped inside, settling herself on the comfy beige leather seat and froze there, her bag placed on her lap, scared that she might scratch something. She watched Chaeyeon fumble over her bag before tossing it on the back seat.

 

“Here, a little gift for my babe!” The younger exclaimed, handing her a big box then sweetly smiled at her. “There's donuts, slices of cake, and other pastries inside that box,” She said, leaning a bit. Hyewon's eyes instantly sparkled. “Oh my god! Thank you so much, I love you!” She happily squealed then her happy aura didn't last long when she realized something.

 

“I didn't get to give you something!” She pouted, sulking. Chaeyeon chuckled, patting her head. “No need, unnie, as long as it makes you happy, i'll give you all of my money!” She responded but Hyewon is still sulking. “But still—” She tried to argue but Chaeyeon placed a finger on her lips to prevent her from talking. “Okay! If you really want to give me something as an exchange,” She paused for a bit before smirking. “A kiss, would do.”

 

Hyewon's eyes widened but she won't complain, she's on it. “Sure,” She said with a deep and husky voice, also giving Chaeyeon a seducing look. Her unoccupied hand already moved to grab her from the collar when Chaeyeon nervously laughed and grabbed her by the shoulder. “W-Wait, wait, wait…” She said, looking around and spotted a few people glancing at them— glancing at the Benz, then cursed under her breath.

 

“What's wrong?” The older asked worriedly. Chaeyeon gave her a reassuring smile. “It's just there's a lot of folks out there! I can't afford to let them watch us passionately make out in this car. No way in hell,” She seriously said and pressed some button, making the convertible roof appear, slowly engulfing them.

 

When they were fully covered Chaeyeon beamed happily and smiled. “Okay, all clear!” She exclaimed gleefully as she pulled Hyewon into a heated kiss.

 

What a great start to start your morning! Hyewon is energized by Chaeyeon's addicting kisses, and it would last until the last period of het  classes.

 

Hyewon cupped the younger's cheeks, pulling her closer as she tried to match Chaeyeon pace— the dancer always kisses her like it's the last, Hyewon isn't complaining though.

 

Not long after, she felt a naughty hand sneaking over her thigh. Before everything goes out of hand, Hyewon broke their intense kissing session, panting slightly as she grabbed Chaeyeon's hand that is lurking on her exposed thigh, already entering halfway inside her skirt.

 

“No uh, young missy,” The older teased, smirking as Chaeyeon whined and pouted. “We'll be late, you'll be late if we continue.” She continued making her girlfriend sigh lightly. “You're right, well, we're gonna continue this soon!” She announced confidently and smiled.

 

Hyewon laughed, shaking her head. “Yeah yeah, should we go now?” She asked making Chaeyeon hum. “Not yet,” She replied and before she could even ask why, Chaeyeon suddenly leaned in, reaching for the seatbelt and buckled it for her. “You forgot.” She winked then stole a peck from her lips when Hyewon was dazed.

 

The older sunk into her seat, blushing a bit as she glanced at her chirpy girlfriend. She was readying the car and the engine, bringing the Benz into life. Hyewon stared at her intently, finding her attractive there. Her side profile, sharp jawline, serious expression— she looks hot.

 

“Okay! Let's go, lets go!” Chaeyeon exclaimed before grabbing the gear lever and stepped on the gas. The car moved forward and hitted the trashcan infront of them.

 

Hyewon's eyes widened while the dancer just let out an 'oof' then dorkishly smiled. “Haha, don't worry, babe. This isn't the first time it happened! Its normal!” She explained, still smiling and tried to maneuver the car on the road, it took her a whole minute to properly put her car on the road.

 

Alerted, the older trembles at the thought. “N-Normal?” She whispered. That explained the dents she saw infront of the car, she thought it's just the light or designs.

 

She didn't speak but Chaeyeon kept blabbering about random things like Minjoo accidently falling yesterday at the river, Eunbi slipping because of a stray banana in the hallway, and Sakura almost got hit by a car (which Chaeyeon is the one who's driving the said car). In the middle of their lovely driving journey, Hyewon noticed that Chaeyeon was slowly swerving in the middle and the latter didn't bother moving on the right and kept talking.

 

A car behind honks at them, and Chaeyeon stopped talking, looking over the rear view mirror. “The is wrong with that man!” She hissed, honking back.

 

Hyewon sunk further into her seat. “Babe, no, dont—” She tried to calm her down but the car behind zooms in, over-taking. She panicked when she saw fire in Chaeyeon's eyes. It's not good.

 

“Oh, he wanted a race? I will give him a real ing RACE.” She huffed angrily, adjusting the lever and pressed hard on the gas, also zooming in fastly and following closely behind the car that annoyed her.

 

Hyewon held her bag tightly. “Oh my god—” She whispered when she felt the car wiggling a bit. Chaeyeon can't even drive straightly, and that's a fact, and now, she wanted to have a race with someone? Foolish. “Chaeyeon, babe, stop. Slow down. You can't catch him up.”

 

Chaeyeon glanced at her with puppy eyes. “You don't believe at what I am capable of?” She asked with a low and sad tone.

 

“OH MY GOD CHAEYEON, EYES ON THE ROAD!” Hyewon screamed when she noticed that the car was swerving to the opposite lane, almost colliding with another car. “Phew, a close one!” She said while smiling when she actually almost hit another car on the lane beside them when she went back on her lane abruptly.

 

Hyewon prayed hard, hoping that she's still gonna get to her school without a scratch. How come Chaeyeon passed the driving test when she can't even drive straight! The Benz is always moving into a small zigzag, making Hyewon dizzy and nervous at the same time. On top of that, Chaeyeon would randomly swerve lanes alternatively every few seconds like she's just in a driving/racing game, making the other cars honk at them angrily. She can't even speak out of nervousness, and it's not like Chaeyeon would listen, it's a miracle that the 'race' from earlier was stopped, just because the car finally turned into a different path making Chaeyeon smirk and say that she won the 'race'.

 

Then Hyewon looked up, noticing the traffic lights are orange and it's already counting down before it turns red but seems like Chaeyeon ignored it and just kept driving fast yet unsteady. The older woman's soul almost left her body when they went through the road, beating the red light. Another series of honking from the cars who are supposed to drive across can be heard but Chaeyeon just confusedly rose her brows. “What's their problem? People these days are so impatient, tsk tsk! This is why Korea is not a safe place.” She said with a disappointed tone. Hyewon pressed her lips together tightly, wanting to smack her girlfriend.

 

After a few minutes, finally, FINALLY… they reached Hyewon's school. Chaeyeon finally stopped the car near the main gate, the car is poorly parked at the side but Chaeyeon couldn't care any less.

 

“Ding dong! We've arrived~” The dancer announced, glancing over her girlfriend who looks pale and sick. “Oh, babe! Are you okay? It looks like your soul left your body! Hahahahaha!” She said and laughed.

 

Hyewon glared at her, slapping her arm playfully. “That ride, it's hell.” She said with an emotionless face. “You at driving.” Finally, she said it! As much as she doesnt want to hurt Chaeyeon's feelings, the younger one must NOT drive.

 

Chaeyeon blinked and chuckled afterwards. “I know! My past driving instructor said that but meh, at least I know how to drive! That's more important.” She answered and just laughed it off. Hyewon facepalmed. “How did you even pass the test?”
 

Shrugging, the younger giggled. “The driving instructor was so sick of seeing me so he passed my test!” She answered happily, making Hyewon's face fall. “Oh god,” She can feel a headache coming.

 

“You know what, babe, imma go now.” She exclaimed and unbuckled her seatbelt, she was about to open the door when Chaeyeon grabbed her wrist, stopping her from doing so.

 

She gave her a puzzled look. “My goodbye kiss?” The younger asked with an innocent smile making Hyewon roll her eyes but complied anyway, giving Chaeyeon a soft kiss on her lips and planted a kiss on her nose too before pulling away. “See you soon. Please, please, drive safely. I don't want anyone calling me from hospital saying that you got into an accident,” She said in a sweet and worried tone. Chaeyeon saluted and nodded like a cute little kid. “Aye aye ma'am! Have a nice day!” She bid goodbye as Hyewon hopped off from the Benz and closed the car door.

 

Finally out of there. She feels traumatized.

 

She felt the stares of her schoolmates and ignored them, watching the Benz drive off the school front, almost running over a man who's just peacefully riding his bike and also almost hit the lamp post before it disappeared from Hyewon's sight.

 

Slowly, a smile crept up into her lips. “Such an idiot, my idiot,” She pouted. “Hopefully, she'll reach her school safely.” She whispered to herself before turning, walking to the school grounds where Yena and Yujin might be waiting for her.



 



 

Just a short(not really) fluffy, crack-ish one shot for KangChaen Nation! I've been promising since forever. Took me long enough lol i hope you guys enjoyed it!
 

Anyway, this is inspired by Chaeyeon herself for getting driving license sorry bb i had to do you dirty in my fic lmaoooo

 

Oh btw, sorry for the lack of knowledge about driving cars, roads, traffic rules or whatever you call that. I apologize if i have a mistake! I'm actually rushing this so i didnt bother to search and learn sjsjsjs