Sloth. .

All-Rounder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey! Seulgi! Here!" Yeri shouted gesteruring Seulgi to sit with them on their table.

"Where is your secretary?" Yeri asked to Seulgi upon seating beside her.

"She's in the buffet getting our food since you all got yours." Seulgi answered. They are now at an event held at a hotel.

"How was your date yesterday?" Joy asked while having a smug face.

"You two were there. It wasn't a date. We were meeting a client." Seulgi answered while taking photos of the flowers in a vase at the center table.

"Stop doing that. Is it your first time seeing flowers? Stop being embarassing we might pretend we don't know you. And how'd you even know we're there?" Joy nags her.

"But its pretty." Seulgi pouts then smiles again while looking at the photos she took a while ago.

"How cheesy. Well, i have news for you. That's plastic." Yeri retorted.

Seulgi with a shocked pikachu face checked if the flowers were real then quietly deletes the photos she took upon realizing it wasn't. That is indeed embarassing. She thought to herself.

"You didn't answer my question." Joy said

"You are overdressed. Who wears a big fat hat inside a restaurant? its hard not to notice." Seulgi answered.

"I told you to get rid of the stupid hat." Yeri said.

"It's my disguise." Joy argues.

"Well clearly, it wasn't working." Yeri replies.

Joy just quietly eats her meal while accepting defeat.

"Why were the two of you even there? Are you on a date or something? You decided to get back together?" Seulgi asked.

"What? no <3"

"Ew no!"

"But why were you spying me? i thought you're gonna help me find a wife." Seulgi adds after both of them denied accusations.

"We are. We were there to confirm something." Joy said.

"And that is?" Seulgi said with a confused expression.

Joy was about to say something when a plate was put in front of Seulgi's table. The secretary arrived with two plates in hand. One for her and the other for Seulgi. "Let's talk later." Joy just said.

"Okay." Seulgi agrees.

"No. Seulgi. We have to talk later." Yeri said.

"Okay okay. Its not like I'm refusing to talk to you. Calm down woman." Seulgi said.

Yeri and Joy nodded and just continued eating while the secretary settled in her seat beside her boss. Seulgi is checking the foods her secretary got her from the buffet. "Uhhm.. Irene? What is this?" Seulgi asked.

"That's broccoli. Your favorite." Irene said with a sweet smile.

"Yeah... no its not." she said but she ate it all anyway. "You always get me stuffs I don't like to eat. Is that a strategy for me to get my own food at buffets?" Seulgi added while eating the stuff she don't like.

Irene laughs at her boss' cute complaint. "No. If you get your own food you'll die early for high cholesterol and diabetes. I'll lose my job. You pay me so well so that's a no no." Irene said. The boss just laugh it off

"That sounds like a plan." Joy said and Seulgi glared at her.

"Wow. It's nice that you think ahead." Yeri said to Irene. "And Seulgi! Why do you even complain, you'll eat it anyway." Yeri added.

"Well, if Irene got it for me." Seulgi casually said. Irene just smiles.

"Well that's lowkey flirting." Joy thought "Hey Seulgi I got you this small bowl of salad. That's for you eat it." Joy said while putting the salad near Seulgi's plate.

"Ew no. Why would you do that?" Seulgi said putting back the small bowl near Joy.

"Hey Irene." Joy whispered.

"yeah?" Irene asked.

"Can you make Seulgi eat this?" Joy asked pertaining to the small bowl of salad.

"Oh okay, I'll just take out some stuff." Irene answered ang Joy watched her take out some stuff.

Seulgi is busy talking to Yerim and eating her meal when Irene nudge her. "Uhm boss" Irene said.

"Hmn?" Seulgi asked cheeks full of food.

"Eat these also I already took out the rainsins." Irene said and the boss just nodded mouth still full of food.

"Hey Seulgi! You should have just told me I would've take out the raisins." Joy said slightly annoyed.

"You didn't asked." Seulgi said after she swallowed her food. Joy sighs loudly and just gave up while rolling her eyes to Seulgi.

After they finished eating they just listened to whoever is talking at the podium. They didn't even understand a thing.

"This event is boring. Should we sneak out?" Yerim suggested.

"That's a bad idea." Seulgi said.

"Yep. That's bad Yerimie let's do it." Joy said.

"Hey! I'm here y'know, your boss." Seulgi said.

"Perfect. right?" Joy said.

They just stared at Seulgi while she is trying to concentrate on the one speaking.

"What?" Seulgi asked.

"Let's just go. You can't even act as if you're listening." Yerim said. "We'll go ahead. We'll wait outside okay? Let's go Soo." She added then she and Sooyoung just went outside casually.

After a few minutes the boss stands up. "Let's go Irene."

The secretary follow through and walked outside behind her boss. When they arrived at the basement parking of the hotel she immediately called Joy while they are walking towards her car.

"Where are you guys?" Seulgi asked.

"We're here at the entrance. At Yeri's purple mini cooper to be exact. This witch haven't changed cars since forever. Where are you? Hurry up!" Joy answered.

"I'm at the basement parking. Thought you guys are here." Seulgi said.

"We're not as slow as you. And is your secretary with you? Is she coming with us?" 

"Depends. Where are we going?"

"Bar." Joy replied. 

"No. She's not going." Seulgi said as its not business related anymore. What did she expect really. They are not going to ditch a business related event to go to another one.

"Okay. Wendy's bar. We're going ahead. You have your car with you right? Hurry up, sloth. Drinks should not wait." Joy said and then she hangs up.

"I'm not a !!. Hello? hello?... That girl really. tsk." Seulgi mumble.

She turns to her secretary, "I think that's it for today. You may head home." the boss said.

"Okay. Have a good night boss." Irene smiled bows to her boss then walks to the elevator.

 

---

 

Seulgi arrived at Wendy's bar VIP room panting and catching her breath.

"What took you so long sloth?" Joy asked.

Seulgi glared at her. "I am not a ."

"Its funny everytime she denies that. So wrong but sounds so right." Joy said then Wendy and Yeri laughed.

"I took the cab." Seulgi then said after settling down on the sofa. Wendy gave her a drink and she took it one shot.

"You said you have your car with you." Yerim said.

"Yeah long story. Why are we at VIP?" Seulgi said. They usually don't get VIP rooms when at a bar because Joy and Yeri likes to go wild on the dance floor that is why it's a weird setting for Seulgi.

"Well you know, we like it calm and quiet and classy." Joy said while crossing her legs and holding a glass of wine on one hand.

"No Sooyou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter