FBI

All-Rounder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi arrived at her office. Her coffee is ready in her table and is still warm. She has a very specific mixture of coffee, sugar, and creamer that her secretary, Irene does perfectly. 

"My schedule for today?"

"You have a 10am meeting with the architects for the design of the new pub. A lunch meeting with Mr. Smith for a restaurant franchise in Australia. You have to be at the contract renewal event at 2pm at KSG Entertainment. You have to get back here at Kang Empire main building for the strategic meeting with the board it goes 3pm onwards." 

"Whew. Is that it? not very hectic I see." The boss said sarcastically.

Her secretary caught on, smiled "I'm sorry but that's all" with a sorry face "I'll find more work for you later." she added. Seulgi chuckled.

"Oh. Before I forgot, here." Irene scrambled and handed her boss 3 folders one in pink and one in orange and another one in yellow. "This are the list of your 'bride candidates' if you manage to choose now, you can get married tomorrow."

The boss gasped with one hand covering "That soon???"

"You said ASAP." Irene said with a bit of confusion in her face.

"Okay. Fair enough." Seulgi calmed down. "Why 3 folders?"

"Pink one for the ones in the entertainment industry. Yellow for the business one and orange is just random."

Seulgi listened as she was scanning the list from the orange folder. The monolid woman smirked. "So random are just my exes?"

"Yes. Exes, flings, and the 'could've been's"

"Perfect. Time to bring back bitter memories."

"Thank you." the secretary thanked her as if she received a compliment.

 

 

“So… Are you done checking them girls out?" Yeri ask her cousin as she enters her office with Sooyoung tailing behind her.

“Nope. Wow finding a wife is not easy at all.” Seulgi replied exhaustedly with a sigh.

“What is taking you so long? You just have to select a character. Your secretary did a great job laying it all out for you.” Yeri said taking the pink folder and skimmed through it.

“Select a character? This is not a video game, Yeri. This is my wife.” Seulgi pushed on.

“You sound so defensive for someone you haven’t even decided yet.” Sooyoung said.

“Oh you know what I meant slug. Like, look at this.” Yeri waved the pink folder. “This have the credentials, the family background and everything. Heck, these even have records of past relationships.” The youngest of the three said.

“Really? Let me see.” Sooyoung picked up the orange folder and saw what’s inside. “Daebak! This is amazing!! and kinda creepy by the way. Your secretary is like working for the FBI. Is she really? Oh my gosh I’m having goosebumps.” Sooyoung stared at the secretary outside the office trough a glass wall.

“You’re being creepy again Sooyoung-ah.” Yerim laughs.

“Hmmm.” Sooyoung’s eyes are glued to the woman sitting just outside Seulgi’s office. “Slug, she’s hot..”

“… and scary. Oh my god we had eye contact. Am I in trouble?” The secretary unexpectedly looked at the boss’s office side and Sooyoung immediately turned her head away to the glass wall like a child caught flitching. Seulgi just shook her head and let the two devils just chill in her office as she reviews the yellow folder.

Seulgi finds it hard to choose even if its perfectly layed-out for her. She can’t just hire an actress for this, the board would totally notice. It had to look like they are dating for a while now. Like a secret relationship. It has to be well thought off. It has to be REAL in front of them. On second thought, an actress could do for a secret relationship. She had been linked to a number of actresses in the industry. The problem with actresses is many eyes are on them. Don’t get her started with those eyes, some of them are definitely talented at finding holes in the relationship. Well, she can control the media for that but the fans? Ugh. She can’t risk that. No. she must not get caught.

“Wow Seulgi, Irene really is on international level. She included Chelsea Islan, Neelofa and wooaaah! Sanathachat Thanapatpisal.”

“Yerim, I’m more surprised you pronounce that correctly and you know all of them.” Seulgi replied.

Yerim ignored her with a face that says ‘duuuh’ “Nadine Lustre is hot HOT. Wow. And she recently broke up with her long time partner James.. What's this? Ride? hmm time to mend a broken heart. I’m diggin’ this list.”

Yerim continued rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter