Four Plus Scoffs {New}

Beautifully Fake [Slowly Rewriting]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Your Majesty." The newcomer greeted. Iseul's head popped up, and she looked at the man with wide eyes. A smile started to stretch across her face and after a second she was full on beaming. This caught Jaehyun's attention, causing him to look between her and the guard. The King and Queen seemed to notice as well, but didn't think much of it, so they moved on. 

"Well we must be going," the King gestured between him and his wife. "Jaehyun will stay and introduce himself." The King's voice grew more stern as he said the last bit. Jaehyun nodded unenthusiastically. As soon as the King and Queen were out of view, Haechan covered his ears. Jaehyun looked at him, confusion written all over his face. It only took a moment for him to understand why Haechan did so. 

"AH! Iseul squealed loudly at the guard, who was also covering his ears. At this point Jaehyun's jaw had completely dropped, what in the world is going on? He wondered
"You didn't tell me you were working at the palace!" Iseul said as she tried her best to act upset.

"You didn't tell me you were going to be the Crown Princess!" The guard shot back, the two glared at each other for a second before exploding into a fit of laughter. Iseul wrapped her arms around his neck, he hugged her back just as tightly. "I've missed you, Issy~" 

Iseul snorted, "Right back at you, Markie."

Haechan immediately cleared his throat, aggressively jerking his head in the direction of Jaehyun. Iseul and Mark looked at him, then towards Jaehyun...as soon as it clicked they hastily moved away from each other. Jaehyun looked between them all, before shaking his head and walking away. Iseul scoffed at him, " Obviously he isn't the friendly type." She muttered under her breath, before turning back to Mark. 

The boy looked a bit confused, "Can someone please inform me of what's going on?" He asked, he obviously knew the girl in front of him wasn't Lee Seol 

Iseul rubbed the back of her neck, "Should we three go check out my new house?" She laughed nervously. 

====

 

"So let me get this straight; you're posing as Seol, and only the King and Chancellor know about it?" Mark asked slowly, barely believing what he himself was saying. Haechan and Iseul nodded. 

"Which means no calling her Issy," Haechan said, glaring at the both of them, "you two almost blew everything in the first five minutes. You two are still such headaches." Mark and Iseul both rolled their eyes at him. 

"You get so easily heated." Iseul said, clicking her tongue. 

Haechan groaned, "It's because you two are annoying!" What were they not getting? He was only wasting his breath by arguing with them, that fact was just proven more and more right when he noticed they'd already started talking about something else. 

"I haven't seen you since Christmas!" Iseul pouted.

"I've been busy with this new job," He laughed, opening his arms to gesture at the entire area around them. 

Iseul nodded in understanding, "That remind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter