Two Families {New]

Beautifully Fake [Slowly Rewriting]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"With all due respect, I don't think fooling the king is the way to go." Mr. Lee's lawyer said. He honestly couldn't believe he was having this conversation. "It's extremely illegal, and if you are found, you could get anywhere from probation to a life sentence." No one had ever fooled the King, that made the sentences less known, and rarely even talked about in law school.

"What do you suggest I do then, Taeil?" Mr. Lee asked, already exhausted and angry--a very very unfortunate combo. "We're supposed to be meeting the king tomorrow!" Does he not understand the severity of the situation? Mr. Moon handed a piece of paper over to Mr. Lee.

"I suggest you tell him everything, explain that you have a stand in ready to be used." Taeil smirked, "If the king is desperate for a princess-to-be, he'll go through with it." It was the politics of a good deal, always make sure the other party is more desperate than you. "He turned to his family friend, you, so in hindsight you're the one doing him a favor. If we go about it right, I believe the king will agree."

Mr. Lee nodded, he had the upper hand? Ha, of course he did! A business mobile such as himself rarely made a bad deal. "So, how do we go about it then?" Mr. Lee asked. Taeil's grin grew.

"Let's inform the king of Miss Lee's health, we'll tell him you have a close family friend, Miss Hong, that is willing to be a stand-in until Miss Lee's health allows her to take over." The plan sounded crazy, but maybe Mr. Lee was a bit crazy.

"How will this work with the media? Hong Iseul obviously isn't my daughter, when Seol comes they'll realize it's not the same person." Mr. Lee felt a headache coming on.

Taeil sighed, as if the answer was obvious. "We don't show Hong Iseul's face, she can wear hats and scarves--tell the media she doesn't want to share her identity yet--then when Miss Lee gets here, the switch will take place." Taeil made sure Mr. Lee was following, "The palace staff have contracts, if they blabber the king can have them dealt with. But, if Miss Hong keeps contact with staff to a minimal, that shouldn't be too big a problem.

"We'll have to keep the people who know the truth to a very small group, if it gets out the king and prince will be under a lot of scrutiny." Taeil thought for a second, "If we just let the King and the Chancellor know, we should be able to keep it under wraps. The King will be able to deal with the aftermath on his part." Assuming the King agrees to this crazy plan, that is. Taeil added in his mind.

Mr. Lee hummed to himself, "If this doesn't work it's your job." He said before gesturing for Taeil to leave. He gladly did so, immediately getting on the phone to start putting everything into action, he had the rest of the day to get this idea past the king.

Fooling the King would have been difficult, but fooling the media and a prince will be a piece of cake.

========

Iseul walked into Haechan's office, a glare still resting on her face. Haechan laughed, "It seems like someones still a bit cranky." He joked--which in return just made her more upset.

"Can you please just explain what the heck this job is?" She asked, throwing herself into a chair. Haechan troubled his bottom lip.

"Well, as you know; Seol's sick." Iseul nodded, "Basically we have a very, very, very, important meeting that we needed her to attend--but since she can't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter