Nineteen Times He'll Be There

Beautifully Fake [Slowly Rewriting]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Monday

 

Iseul ruffled her hair as she took a seat in the auditorium, after class practice had just ended. Mark and Jungwoo sat down on the seats next to her. 

"What!? You're gonna tell him?" Jungwoo asked. Mark had just finished informing Jungwoo on all the new details. 

Iseul nodded her head, "It's only right that I tell him." 

Jungwoo let out a soft whistle, "You got the crown prince of Korea to fall for you--and the chancellor!" Iseul shot him a glare. 

"Seol will be able to take my place soon." Iseul said bitterly. 

Jungwoo patted her head, "It'll be alright, princess." Iseul smiled softly, though it was slightly forced, she truly did appreciate him and his efforts. 

 

"So, how are you going to tell him?" Mark asked, "A letter before leaving? Tell him face to face?" 

Iseul troubled her bottom lip, "...A letter, I'll give it to him the day of the play, then disappear, my stuff will already be off the palace grounds." Everyone went quite for a minute, before Jungwoo broke the silence. 

"I'm going to miss you when you leave." He pouted as he put his arm over her shoulder, leaning his head against hers. 

Mark perked up suddenly as he overheard a pair of girls as they walked past, "Did you hear Soojin's parents sent her to America?" 

Mark looked over at Jungwoo and Iseul, they had overheard the girls as well.

"Excuse me!" Mark said to the pair, he sent them a smile that made both girls blush. "I couldn't help but overhear, Soojin is in America?" The girls nodded, "Yeah, I heard she was caught selling information to news outlets." The brown haired girl said. The blond haired one nodded, "Apparently it was about the prince dating someone, but the palace online security got wind of it, they apparently got it taken down almost the second it was uploaded." The brown haired one bobbed her head, "I also heard that. And that the prince threatened Soojin." The girl gave Mark a smile, "But, of course those are just the rumors." The blond one said. 

Mark smiled, "I see, I'll see you around." The girls nodded before walking off. 

 

Iseul, Jungwoo and Mark all shared a look, "I think you'll finally have to talk to the prince." Is all Mark said.

~~~~~

Jaehyun and Yuta's last class had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter