Seventeen Worrying Calls

Beautifully Fake [Slowly Rewriting]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




"Ah!" Iseul screamed at her reflection. Jaehyun had dropped her off at the Lily Pad house the night before, at that point she was so mentally exhausted she didn't bother to take her makeup off. That's why when she looked in the mirror; she was greeted with a puffy face that had mascara smudged on it. 

She immediately started wiping her face. Her phone pinged signaling a text. When she picked it up she was meant with multiply notifications--not only from this morning but also from last night. 

Text from: Markie

I let you talk to Yuta in private--which broke bodyguard rules--and this is how you repay me!? By ditching me!?

She winced, she'd definitely be getting an ear full from him, and Haechan, if Mark had told him about it. 

The next one was sent at seven in the morning--it was now nine.

Text from: Royal Jerk

You don't have to mention last night--I don't even remember you crying;)

A smile appeared on Iseul's face--unknowingly--and a giggle escaped her lips, 

"What are you smiling at?" Mark asked as soon as he walked into her room. Iseul wiped the smile off her face, "Was I smiling?" Mark nodded, "And giggling like a school girl." Iseul looked back at her phone, "It's nothing." Mark gave her a look that screamed, 'I'm not convinced', but he didn't pry. 
Iseul looked at the last text message on her phone. 

Text from: Chancellor Taeyong ~_~

I'll be there to pick you up in an hour:)

Iseul's forehead creased briefly, before she remembered, "My plans with Taeyong! How did I forget!" She immediately started shooing Mark out, "I have to get ready!" 

 

----------

 

Iseul stepped out of her house with Taeyong. She was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans with combat boots, a green striped shirt and a dark green jacket. 
"Should we eat at the park or before?" Taeyong asked, Iseul scrunched her nose up in thought, "Lets eat there, they have that pizza place!" She said excitedly, she was practically radiating joy--the complete opposite of how she felt last night. 

"You seem even more excited then I expected," Taeyong noted, he knew she was a fan of amusement parks, but she was basically skipping. 
"I'm very excited, a nice break away from the palace sounds amazing."
Taeyong nodded his head towards the bodyguards piling into a car, "Not completely away." Iseul sighed, "I feel like I've been spending too much time with Mark, I'm beginning to say 'like' all the time." She laughed. 

"Well I'm glad that you're excited," he winked as he opened the passengers door for her. As soon as she slid in, he jogged over to the drivers seat. "A nice day out with a friend." He threw the last word in to make her more comfortable. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't afraid she'd be awkward around him. It was difficult enough going from her being too upset to talk to him, then to trying to mend a friendship. Him putting a confession on top of all of that was...a lot. 

"Buckle up," Taeyong smiled. 

---------------

 

"This is even better then I remembered!" Iseul took another bite of the pizza. Taeyong chortled as he handed her a napkin, "You are even messier than I remember." Iseul shrunk down, em

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter