Jihyo The Mother

Tzuyu's Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo was easily the mostly motherly, caring and happy at of Lisa's brood of excitable and cheery animals. She made a point of spending time with all of Lisa's pets but she definitely had a special place in her heart for a certain little puppy that had recently been introduced into the family. Jihyo had had a few litters before, with a male Samoyed from a few houses over - which, admittedly was a very long way away from Lisa's house. She had to give them all away but Lisa had made sure that all seven of the puppies (four from one litter and three from the most recent, given away around the same time that Tzuyu's mother had been rescued from the puppy mill). But because of this, a part of Jihyo still yearned to look after a puppy of her own that she could keep and watch grow up which why, to her, Tzuyu must have seemed like an absolute god send.

Sure, she looked absolutely nothing like Jihyo and smelt nothing like anything she had ever known but she was Jihyo's now. Jihyo's puppy to protect and guide and look after. Jihyo was fiercely protective of her puppy, taking helicopter parenting to a whole new meaning. She was always near the puppy, picking her up at random and taking her to the side of a room or placing her on the big pet bed that everybody slept on in the evenings. Jihyo wasn't picky. She just always wanted to know that her puppy was safe from harm and within eyeline. Even when they were taken on walks and let off of the leash, Tzuyu would run off quickly with Jihyo right on her tail, eventually overtaking her and shepherding back to where Lisa and Jennie were sitting on a bench together, trading soft kisses while the dogs ran around.

Tzuyu was an excitable puppy and was not nearly the deep sleeper that Jihyo would prefer her to be. Many a time, Jihyo had woken up from a restful and deep sleep and found Tzuyu still curled into her body just wide awake, large blue eyes blinking slowly and tail wagging when she noticed that Jihyo was awake. It never failed to give Jihyo a heart attack but it was even worse when Tzuyu wasn't nestled into her side and instead had disappeared somewhere into the house without supervision. At times like that, Jihyo would be up like a shot, tail frozen in shock and fear that her puppy was in trouble, nose to the ground in the hope of being able to track her faint scent through the house. Usually, Tzuyu wouldn't be far, asleep on the carpet of a different room or with her head buried in her food bowl. Occasionally, she wouldn't be doing either of those things and, instead, would be playing with Momo or Sana. Sometimes she would be sitting with Nayeon in a patch of sunlight but Jihyo would quickly take her away from the older cat if that was the case.

Jihyo woke quickly, eyes fluttering open as she pulled her head up, yawning widely as she did so. She was careful not to move her body so she wouldn't disturb the puppy that had been nuzzled into her stomach since last night. But one look told her that Tzuyu had gone...along with Sir Bearing. Jihyo huffed in annoyance, standing up quickly and stretching, tail wagging lazily before stilling entirely when she pushed her nose to the ground in an attempt to pick up Tzuyu's stale scent. She track

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter