Trouble with the School Meal Club

Tzuyu's Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Chaeyoung's fault really..

She was always so playful and teasing, constantly getting in trouble with the older animals but always managing to get Dahyun roped into her schemes. Even Lisa had admitted to her girlfriend that Chaeyoung was a bad influence. Dahyun used to be so well behaved - she would never try to steal catnip before Chaeyoung was adopted. Dahyun used to be so well behaved up until Chaeyoung had gotten adopted. Dahyun used to wait until her bowl was filled up at dinnertime instead of shoving somebody like Nayeon out of the way so she could eat the other cat's food instead. Dahyun used to laze around on sunny days instead of running around the house and pushing stuff off of desks and tables. Dahyun used to have no interest in catnip or getting the zoomies instead of trying to steal the bag from Jihyo with the help of Mina.

She used to be so well behaved up until Chaeyoung had been adopted.

Chaeyoung was a horrible influence, waltzing around like she owned the place, drinking tea out of Lisa's mugs when she knew that it would get her in trouble, walking along Lisa's laptop's keyboard and sitting on it when she knew that her owner had something very important to be doing, forcing Mina out of her cat bed and sleeping there for the night. Chaeyoung was a horrible influence and Lisa had warned Jennie, had warned her girlfriend multiple times that some point, somehow Chaeyoung would influence Tzuyu into misbehaving. Jennie had written her girlfriend's worries off easily, shaking her head and laughing, proclaiming that Tzuyu was the most well behaved puppy ever and wouldn't ever do something that she knew would get her in trouble. Lisa had shrugged at that. She had tried and now, Jennie couldn't blame her when the inevitable would happen.

Chaeyoung had started it, of course, with Dahyun seeing how much fun the Munchkin was having and decided to join in as well. Lisa's estate was huge and her job as a vet and the owner of several chains of successful vetinary clinics meant that she could afford to pay people to look after her gardens. Chaeyoun was usually found in the gardens, stalking through the leaves and leaping onto birds and other small animals. This time she had found a few mice, a few of them had run away the moment they saw her - only to be headed off at the path a few metres away by Dahyun, eager to have some fun. One of the mice had remained and Chaeyoung had immediately picked it up in , trotting back to the house to leave it as a gift for Lisa in the living room, Dahyun not too far behind her with her own gift for Lisa dangling from .

The animals were not yet dead but were cripple enough to not move as they were dumped onto the carpet of the room. Tzuyu's head looked up from her little sleeping ball on the sofa when she heard the two cats come in. She jumped off of the sofa a second or two later, smelling the morning dew and grass on her friend's pelts, moving forward to sniff them thoroughly. Dahyun leaned into the brush of the puppy's pelt on her body whilst Chaeyoung merely remained still during Tzuyu's inspection. She only moved to touch noses with the puppy in greeting. After she was satisfied that they hadn't gone anywhere new without her, Tzuyu sat back, head tilted to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter