End

Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was sitting at the bar alone, taking tiny swigs from my glass of mixer at intervals since I didn't want to go home drunk. All my friends were scattered throughout the club. Some of them were on the dance floor while others were trying to find someone of the opposite to go home with. My favourite boy was doing the latter. 

 

I spotted Junmyeon at the sofas on the opposite side of the club, talking to a girl. A beautiful girl to be exact. She was petite and cute, Junmyeon's ideal type. She was wearing a body con dress to highlight her curves and heels that made her legs look longer and more slender than they were. If I had more alcohol in my system, I bet I would have been hitting on her too. Calling her a goddess wouldn’t have been an overstatement actually. Meanwhile, I looked down at my own outfit and cursed at myself. I should have worn a skirt or something instead of jeans and my chucks. 

 

The girl was giggling as Junmyeon whispered in her ears. The sight of her continuously touching his arm and placing her hand on his thigh was super uncomfortable for me to watch but what irked me the most was that he didn't do anything to stop her. 

 

Oh he was so going to get an earful from me!

 

Thankfully, their conversation ended soon and Junmyeon walked towards me with a smile plastered across his face. "Hey sweet cheeks" he said before ruffling my hair and taking the seat beside me. Usually I would have hit him playfully or cursed at him for touching my locks but I wasn't in the mood to do either. I just rolled my eyes in response and took a sip of my drink. 

 

"What's wrong?" He asked cluelessly. He even had the nerve to look confused. 

 

Was he seriously asking me that? 

 

I glared at him and scoffed, unable to control my annoyance any further. "What's wrong? Really Junmyeon? The girl you were talking to kept touching you inappropriately and you didn't even do anything to stop her. What the hell is wrong with you?" I hissed, feeling rage take over me.

 

I could see anger slowly creeping up on Junmyeon’s face.

 

"What the hell is wrong with me? More like what the hell is wrong with you! We were just having a nice conversation alright. And it wasn't as if she was jerking me off. Stop being so childish and annoying would you? It's not like you and I are a couple or anything, don't tell me what to do!" He gritted out. 

 

I could feel the frustration in me build up and suddenly I felt a painful sensation in my chest. My nose was prickling, a telltale sign that the waterworks were going to start anytime soon. I took in a deep breathe to calm down, willing myself not to cry. 

 

Why was he even scolding me? 

 

But he was right though, we weren't even a couple. Heck, I didn't even tell Junmyeon about my feelings for him and I didn't know if he liked me back either. Suddenly, I was embarrassed at the situation I put myself in. I needed to get away from Kim Junmyeon.

 

"You know what, you're right! I'm sorry for being childish and annoying. I just get jealous when you talk to other girls because I have feelings for you. I don't want you to be with just any girl, I want you to be with me. Or at least I wanted you to. I'm sorry Junmyeon, please go back to your conversation with her.” 

 

By the time I ended my outburst, tears were on the verge of rolling down my face and I had trouble breathing properly. I caught sight of Junmyeon’s facial features softening slightly. I didn't want his pity. I needed to get away from him immediately so I quickly downed the rest of my drink in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter