A Mutual Euphoria

The Beauty of Senses ~ Inuyasha X Reader

Inuyasha guides me to the middle of the room, it's slightly cold. He lets go of my hand and I hear him walk back towards the door and hear it close, the outside sounds dies and all I can hear is the footsteps of Inuyasha coming back to my side. I feel my heartbeat increasing in speed, Inuyasha's words repeats in my mind, he wants me.

"Give me a second." He tells me.

I then hear him walking in front and kneeling down, the sound of his bell necklaces chimes gently. I touch the bracelet on my wrist after hearing it, I smile knowing that we share something together. I then hear gentle flickering, it must be the candles. I hear Inuyasha get back up and walking back to me, he then takes my hand in his big warm ones. When he's with me, I don't feel cold at all.

"Come, the futon is in front of us." Inuyasha tells me.

He guides me forward slightly, and soon I feel the soft futon beneath my feet. I feel my cheeks heating up as the moment hits me. I take my other hand and rests on his that is holding my other, Inuyasha stops.

"Inuyasha, about what you said earlier... about wanting me..." I start to say.

"Ya, what about it?" He replies back.

"I know that I said the same thing back, but do you really want me?" I ask him.

"Well, did you meant what you said?" He asks me back.

"Yes." I simply reply.

"Then that's my answer." He replies back.

Guess it was a stupid question, I look down in embarrassment. But then I feel his big hand on my cheeks lightly, he lifts my face up. Then I feel his lips on mine, soft and warm. I widen my eyes at the unexpectedness, then he releases me and rests his forehead against mine. He lets go of my hand and holds me to him, his body warmth being felt through our kimonos. I can feel his warm breath.

"I know how you feel, it feels unreal and I feel the same. Having those words come out of my mouth was unexpected but my heart wants you, so my mind followed." He tells me.

"You really have moved on if you are willing to give yourself to me, someone who you only known for a short amount of time compared to Kagome. I feel like I'm stealing something from you." I tell him quietly.

"Like I told you, you aren't stealing anything from me, I want to give myself to you. I've waited for centuries to finally give myself completely over to someone, and my heart is telling me that it can't wait anymore. I thought it was Kagome, but it seemed not to be now. I have fallen in love with you after shutting my heart off for years, I told myself that Kagome would be the last woman that I'll love, but after meeting you, you helped me unlock my heart again and understood me in so many ways. Although we've only known each other for a few months, but sometimes, a few months can surpass years. I don't want to let this opportunity go anymore, I want to share everything with you tonight and I hope you feel the same. I don't want you to feel bad about anything, we deserve some happiness. You once told me that Kagome wouldn't want me to be chained to the past, she would want me to live a life of joy. Right now, this is my happiness and wish." He tells me.

I focus my eyes to the demon in front of me even though I can't see him, I smile at his words of affections. It's true, although we haven't known each other long, but our emotional bond has allowed us to understand each other quickly.

"I want you too, and you're right. We have lost so much and held back for the sake of others, tonight, let's let ourselves go and find happiness in each other." I reply back to him.

I then feel Inuyasha's lips back on mine, I close my eyes as I feel his bangs brushing against my forehead and his nose against my cheek. I let my happiness and love that I have for Inuyasha take over me, after kissing each other for a a few seconds we release each other. My breathing has fastened and so did his, I can feel his body warmth becoming warmer. I open my eyes and it starts to wonder, I'm trying to focus. He then lets go of my waist and scoops me up in his arms, I wrap my arms around his neck, his long hair brushes against my arms. He nuzzles my cheek with his nose, I feel him take a few steps and then lowers me onto the soft futon. I can feel him looming over me, his long hair brushes against my arm and neck. I put my dominant hand up and I find his cheek and caress it, his own hand comes up and holds mine.

"Let's take in all the joy that we can obtain tonight." I say to him with a smile.

"Yes." He replies back, his voice laced with love.

He then puts his arm behind my back and props me up, we now sit face to face. He takes both of my hands and put them behind his neck, my fingers falls along the ribbon of his bell necklace. His hands guides mine, I use my functional fingers and untie the knot of the necklace, the bell gently chimes. I eventually untie the bell necklace and I hold it in my hand as I unwrap my arms from his neck, he then takes the necklace from my palm and place it beside us, the bell rings one more time then falls quiet. I then feel his fingers take hold of my own bell bracelet and removes it gently, then placing it beside his. He then takes my hands again and place it on his chest, he lets go of my hands and waits. No words are needed, we know what we are doing. My hands travel along his kimono and I find the knots, once again with my functional fingers I untie the knots of his kimono from top to bottom. Once I finish, I hear the fabrics rustle which tells me that he is removing his kimono. I hear the gentle sound of it on the wooden floor beside us, my heart is beating so hard that I can hear it in my ears. I then feel his hands on my obi, he leans in and I take a deep breath. He unties it and places it beside the futon, his fingers then goes to my kimono knots and unties each and everyone of them. He then takes my collar between his fingers, his long nails gliding against my skin causing me to shiver. He sheds my kimono from my body, I can feel the cool air around us lacing my warm skin. I inhale sharply as I hear my kimono touching the ground, the next thing, I feel Inuyasha's hands on my cheeks lifting my face up.

"Are you cold?" He asks me.

"No, I never felt cold when you are here with me. Even during Winter, when we were next to each other, the heat of your body can always be felt. Whenever I felt your warmth, I felt safe, it felt comforting." I answer him with a smile.

"Never realized that my warmth can make someone feel safe, especially for someone like you." He replies back.

I then feel his weight gently pushing me back onto the soft futon beneath us, my head falls onto the silk fabric. The coolness of the fabric crawls up my back, I shiver. I feel his long hair resting on my chest and arms as he rests himself between my legs and onto my body, his body heat completely envelops me as I can feel his breath. I can feel him at my private area as he gently spreads my legs, his strong chest rests against mine as I can sense his arms beside my head. He is propping himself above me, our breathing fast.

"Now, I want to feel your warmth. Let's feel each other's warmth from the deepest part of us." Inuyasha quietly says.

I couldn't say anything because my mind seem to be in a haze, so I nodded in response accompanied with a smile. I then feel him lean down and his lips finds mine, I close my eyes as I lose myself in this moment. His lips caresses mine, and then I feel his tongue against my lips. Unconsciously, my lips part and our tongues meet. My mind seem to have shut down at this point. Our tongues dances around as we kiss each other, the heat of the kiss seem to mute everything around me. I then feel his hands spreading my legs out a bit more and then he positions himself, we release each other, our tongues separating. Our breathing are ragged, his nose nuzzles mine.

"I've never made love, but I know it can be painful. So if it's too much, tell me, and I'll stop." He tells me.

"I won't, I want us to experience this together, I don't want to give up because of slight pain. A few days ago I was alone, injured, and cold and on the verge of death. I'm sure this will be nothing. If you are willing to go through with this, then I'll stay by your side." I say to him, caressing his warm cheek.

"Of course. Let's feel this together." He answers me.

His lips urgently finds mine and our tongues entwine with one another again, I then feel him starting to push into me. I shut my eyes tightly at the sudden intrusion, I hold in my strained scream at the sudden pain and pressure, I wrap my arms around his strong back. As Inuyasha pushed into me, I can feel his back muscles moving and his breath straining. I try to resist him on instinct but I don't want that, I try to relax my mind and hold my breath. I ground myself by pushing my feet onto the futon that is on the ground. Inuyasha stops a little and then pushes himself inside of me again, I relax my muscles and let him in. Eventually, he does. I let go of my breath and let everything sink in, pain and pressure fills my senses. But as I push all that aside, I can feel Inuyasha, oh how warm he feels. So warm. I let out a quiet whimper. But then I feel Inuyasha's hand on my cheek again.

"Are you alright?" He asks me concerned.

"I'm fine, it just seem all so new to me. I'm alright, how are you feeling?" I ask him taking in a deep breath and exhale.

"I never felt anything like this, you feel so warm. It envelops me completely, I feel that I'm one with you." He responds back, his words laced with that of a smile.

"I'm glad, you feel so warm as well, warmer than any other times that we were together. Let's lose ourselves in this warmth tonight." I say with a smile.

The next thing I know, his lips are back on mine, his chest flush against mine. His hair tickles my bare skin as I feel his back muscles flex. He starts moving. He pulls himself out slowly and then pushes himself back in, I shut my eyes tightly at the sensation. It's still slightly painful and the faint pressure, Inuyasha then starts to increase in speed. He let's my lips go and rests his face next to mine, our breathing becoming quick and ragged as our moans fills the room. The pain eventually fades and a different sensation takes over, a gentle tingling sensation fills my lower abdomen. I wrap my arms tightly around Inuyasha as he moves, our bodies rock together as we make love. Perspiration slowly start to lace our skin as minutes go by, the sound of the fabric rustling and our heavy breathing fills my ears. All of my senses seem to be alive, aside from my sight. It doesn't matter in this moment, because I can feel, I can feel the love, Inuyasha's warmth and smooth skin. I can hear the sounds of our pants and the fabric beneath us shifting as we move. I tasted Inuyasha as we kissed and I can smell Inuyasha's scent of him being so close. I can feel the gentle flutters of his dog ears above me, his long claw like nails gently digging into my arms. Everything else doesn't seem to matter, right now it's just Inuyasha and I, in this moment, making love to each other. With each movement and second, the tingling sensation intensifies. I'm slightly scared of this feeling, but I'll withstand it because Inuyasha is with me. I close my eyes and let the feeling slowly indulge my being, I begin to furrow my eyebrows. Inuyasha doesn't slow down but keeping his momentum entering me.

"Inuyasha... something feels different. It's coming quick." I whimper out between heavy breaths.

Inuyasha pulls his face away from mine, his heavy panting leaving my ear. He holds my face in his warm palm.

"I know, I feel it too. Let it take over you, relax and let it take over you when it becomes overwhelming. I'll be here to hold you." He assures me.

I nod, feeling Inuyasha inside in the most deepest part of me. I relax my mind and I feel the growing sensation starting to become overwhelming, my breathing becomes hitched and ragged. My brows are furrowed and I can feel my heart beating faster, I wrap my arms tightly around him.

"Inuyasha... it's on the verge..." I start.

The next thing I know, a sudden rush filled my whole being, the tingling feeling overwhelms all of my senses. I can't hear anything, I can't smell anything, I can't feel anything with my limbs. My body becomes tense, and I feel as if my whole body is floating. My head falls back and my eyes closes as the tingling feeling takes over, my back arches and I can feel every single muscle tensing up. I let out a hitched moan, unconsciously, I can feel Inuyasha still moving as if to draw it all out. It lasts for a few seconds and my back touches the warm futon again. My chest falls heavily as I try to catch my breath, my muscles spasming lightly now and then, is this what euphoria feels like? My body feels numb and then all of my senses aside from my sight slowly comes back to me. I then feel Inuyasha's lips on mine, his tongue finding me again.

"You looked beautiful." He tells me releasing my lips.

"Did you reach yours?" I ask him panting.

"It was enough feeling you reach your highest point." He answers me.

I kiss him and prop myself up by the elbows, his long hair tickling my chest.

"I don't want that, I want you to feel it too. We said that we will feel pure joy tonight, I did, knowing that you haven't won't make me happy." I say caressing his face.

"_____________." Inuyasha says quietly.

I smile.

"You deserve it, you have felt pain from lost for far too long. I want to give you everything and anything that can help you forget it." I add.

Inuyasha leans down and kisses me again, I close my eyes and turn my body to the right without breaking the kiss. I feel him exiting me as I fully turn onto my stomach, Inuyasha looms over me again. He rests himself between my legs and he rests his front onto my back, careful not to crush me. His body warmth covers my whole back, I break the kiss and I use my properly functioning hand to find his and hold it. He kisses my cheek as I close my eyes.

"Thank you___________, being with you is more than enough." Inuyasha whispers next to my ear.

It sends a gentle shiver down my spine, then I feel him entering me from behind. Familiar feelings of pressure and pain occurs again, but as Inuyasha starts moving, the feelings fades and the faint tingling sensation appears again. Once again, our pants fills the room as we make love. The rustling of the fabric beneath us fills my senses, I bite my lower lip as I feel Inuyasha moving inside of me. I thought that feeling it once was enough, but I realized that it wasn't. He rests his body on top of mine and he kisses my cheek and ear, how heavenly this all feels. Seconds ticks by and minutes passes, our bodies are laced with a thin layer of sweat. Inuyasha's hands glides along the sides of my body, sending shivers through me. I want Inuyasha to reach his this time, he stopped last time because I reached mine. I calm my mind and not think of myself, but Inuyasha. I focus solely on him, I take hold of one of his hand and I prop myself on my elbows. As I do so, Inuyasha props himself up as well. I turn my head slightly to come in contact with his face, his heavy breathing brushes against my face. I find his nose with mine and with that I then find his lips, Inuyasha doesn't stop ing into me. I can feel pleasure building up but I try to suppress it. Soon, I feel Inuyasha's becoming more heavy through our kiss, his movements starts to lost momentum. Does this mean that he's close. I continue to caress his lips with mine, and then Inuyasha stops moving after sheathing himself completely in me. He lets out a muffled moan, I can feel his hold on my hand tightening and his muscles tensing. He gently bites my lower lips as he tries to stay grounded . A sudden rush of overwhelming warmth fills me inside where we are connected, it lasts for a second or two. Inuyasha lets go of my lips and rests his face against my shoulder blades, I rest my head back onto the futon. We give ourselves some time to come down, our heavy breathing fills the space incasing us. Inuyasha's arms envelops me, I can feel his weight slightly as he is resting on my back. He must be really exhausted, who knew that making love can tire a being like him, a demon out. Inuyasha then slides off of my back slightly, he exits me at the same time. His arms wraps around my stomach and he pulls me back, I prop myself up as well and he pulls me back into him. His body heat radiates off of him. His muscular arms holds me tight and his long hair brushes against my bare skin, I can feel his chest rising and falling as he breathes. Inuyasha kisses my left shoulder blade and then rests his cheek on my shoulder, I can hear his laboured breathing next to my ear and his right dog ear fluttering against my hair. I close my eyes and rests my cheek against his.

"I never knew that there could be a feeling such as what we felt just now." I tell him softly.

"Neither did I." Inuyasha replies back.

I turn my body around to face him, his arms loosens slightly to give me movement. I find his shoulders and I sit on his lap, I can feel him near my intimate region. His hands holds my waist, his long nails gently digging into my skin. I touch his face with my dominant hand, and I rest my forehead against his, his fluffy bangs feels rough and slightly damp from the perspiration.

"I want to feel it again, together this time." I whisper to him.

I feel him nod and I smile, our lips naturally come together. I then feel his left hand letting go of my side and reach beneath me, I feel him entering me slowly once again. I furrow my brows at the pressure, a slight whimper escapes my vocal chords. I hold tightly to Inuyasha's shoulders, he slowly comes into me bit by bit. How hot he feels inside, this time, there were barely any pain, I feel full with him inside. We both let out a sigh of content being connected once again, this time I move against him. Inuyasha rests his face against my collarbone, our heavy breathing coming back. I move against him as we make love for the third time, pleasure slowly starts building in my lower abdomen. Inuyasha's big warm hands glides along my sides, sending shivers up my spine. I then feel him leaning back, the heat against my front side fades but my lower region feels as if it's on fire. Inuyasha finds my hands and laces his fingers between the gaps of my fingers, I tilt my head upwards as I move. My senses feels so alive, pleasure grows more and more each second. Our heavy breathing and moans fills the room, soon I feel the pleasure about to reach its limit. My breathing becomes faster.

"Inuyasha... I'm close." I tell him.

"I am too, let it go. Let yourself go___________." He assure me.

I can feel my movements slowing down and I think Inuyasha realized. He lets my hands go and wraps around my back, he pulls himself back up and holds me flush against him. I feel him take over, he enter and pulls himself out. I wrap my arms around his neck, his long hair tickles against my arms. His fast and heavy breathing is so evident along with mine, then I feel my lower abdomen snap. I shut my eyes tightly. Breath hitching.

"Inuyasha..." I murmur out.

My muscles tenses up and the tingling feeling overwhelms me, this time it feels so much stronger than the previous ones. It's overwhelming to the point that I let out a strained moan almost screaming, I hold tightly to Inuyasha as to not lose myself. I feel as if I'm floating away, it lasts for a few seconds and then I come down, my muscles releases all its tensions. I feel my muscles spasming slightly from the after effect feeling of pleasure, I try to regain my breathing but I can't properly. Inuyasha is still moving, I have felt mine, he still hasn't. I want to help him, I rest his head against my chest and I his hair and fluffy dog ears.

"_____________, I'm...close." Inuyasha mutters out.

"I'm here, let go whenever you're ready." I tell him kissing the top of his head.

After a few more , he sheaths himself completely inside again. I feel him swell up slightly and then rushes of warmth, it almost brings me over the edge again. I close my eyes and hold him close to me, Inuyasha's muscles tenses as he holds me. His hot breath against the skin of my chest, I feel him tremble slightly as he calms down. He lets out a strained moan, I kiss his forehead. The two of us sits there in each other's arms, connected in our intimate areas.

"I never imagined that you can be this affectionate." I say to him with a chuckle.

I feel him pull himself away and then brushes the messy hair from my face.

"I am a dog demon, I have canine genes inside of my blood. Like a dog, when I like someone I'll give them all of my affections. Tonight, I'm able to show my affections for you so I want to love you as much as I can. I don't want a moment like this slip away again." He tells me.

I nod in understanding, I then pull myself off of him. I guide him with me as I lie back onto the slightly damp futon, Inuyasha rests beside me. I feel him pull the cover over the two of us as he holds me in his arms, his body warmth gently surrounds me.

"Thank you for allowing me to feel pure joy tonight___________." Inuyasha tells me with softness in his voice.

"I want to thank you for falling in love with me and allowing the both of us to experience it tonight as well." I reply back.

I feel him lift my chin up and then his lips touches mine, his tongue finds me and we lose ourselves in this blissful kiss. We let each other go a few seconds later and then Inuyasha rests his cheek against my temple as I rest my face beneath his chin. His hands wrapped around my shoulder and waist, how I wish this moment can last forever. I feel my mind starting to fall into drowsiness.

"Get some rest, I'll see you tomorrow." Inuyasha says my back.

I let out a "hmm" in response, and then I let my mind slowly drift off into a tired but blissful slumber.