Dense

Pool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seulgi's denseness on another level from Irene's perspective.

...

Some days, some times, you'd wonder how a person could ever be so cute and innocent yet so frustrating to deal with. It happens! Yeah, it could be normal - some cases - there are people out there who exist like that and it makes you really think about all the individuality the world has with "people."

Well...

I've got a predicament.

There's this girl, just a few years younger.

I'm into her.

Why?

She's nice.. book-smart.. educated. She's really way too kind for her own good and wouldn't hesitate to step in just to give you some assistance. Really, only I would know since I've been by her side the past couple of years to observe closely.

Oh.

Oh right.

The problem?

There's just one thing but it's kind of big...

How the heck does one convey their feelings to someone who doesn't get it?

Like, they absolutely will not no matter how many times I've hinted at it-!

It makes me pull my hair sometimes-! No, scratch that. A lot of times!!

But to begin with, here's one scenario that recently happened so you can get the idea.

...

"Seulgi, would you like to go out tonight night with me for dinner?"

"Hmmm?" That innocent tone pitches upward by the end of it, "Sureeeee."

She drags her word.

"I think I'm free. What's the occasion?"

I simply shrug, even though she can't see it since she's browsing on her phone, "Nothing. Well, just wanted to know if you'd want to go out and get dinner together."

"Don't we always go out anyway from time to time?"

"Well, yes, but - "

"Then?" She shifts her position, sets her phone down, and finally glances over to me, "Oh! Is it what I think you're thinking about?"

Oh? Did she finally catch onto something? Is this it? Is this the time!? Will it finally happen?? Will this be the last ti---

"I won't say it if you won't say it heeheehee..." she giggles and oh, that eye smile that makes her eyes turn into crescents -

 

But wait.

What is she thinking?

 

"Seulgi, what exactly are you thinking about? - "

"So is it okay if I invite Wendy, Joy, and Yeri?"

 

Wait.

Wait, what?

 

W h a t ?

 

"No-!!" I exclaimed, raising my voice way too loud all of a sudden. It came out a little too harsh-sounding without it being intentional but the expression of her face made her alarmed all of a sudden - the smile disappeared and her eyes widened a little. I didn't mean to, and in that moment, the sudden guilt drowned me by creating that uncomfortable feeling in the pit of my stomach. I awkwardly clear my throat, "I-I mean.. I'm sorry, I didn't mean that."

"So I can invite Wendy, Joy, and Yeri? Is this goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter