Chapter 1 | Origin

Your Scent in the Rain |
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Song: Beautiful - Wanna One

The 10th Prince of the Dragon God was sitting on a turtle's back, his head tilted effortlessly to one side, his eyes narrow as he stared dully at a water droplet levitating above his raised index finger. He twirled his finger ever slightly, and watched as the droplet turned into a thin streak, the streak moved in the directions his finger controlled. Then with a swift flick, the streak of water flew and splashes against the nearest coral-like tree.

Silver hair, phoenix-like eyes, sharply defined nose, thin pursed lips. On the top right of his forehead, a white, smooth, Y-shaped thumb length horn stuck out divinely, curving upwards. On the left, however, what remained was an unrecoverable scar left behind by his missing horn. Losing one of two horns was losing half of his divinity, his powers stripped away in half. It meant a disability, a disfiguring. A horn was something that would never regrow unless it was found and returned to him. It also meant that he would never become anything more powerful than he used to be no matter his talents. Those words were for the normal regular Dragon Princes, it did also apply to him but not so much.

He was special.

He was born on a stormy night and it was said that the sky opened up and a strong streak of light shot right through the ocean and into the Dragon Palace. The Jade Emperor of the Skies congratulated the Dragon God and bestowed his blessed 10th son the title "God of the Eastern Water".

When he reached maturity, a formal ceremony would be prepared for his coronation as the God of Eastern Waters for the Human Realm and he would then reside in the Celestial Sky Palace.

Everyone thought it was going to be a smooth transition but the unthinkable happened...

He lost his horn. 5 years ago, on the day of his coronation during his short visit to the Human Realm. Why? - because of a childish bet with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter