Minnie takes a stroll

The Daily Lives of Highschool Boys

It was a normal day, well, as normal as it gets with our crew, when Minnie got an itch, she knew something was happening and she had to know what, when and with whom. Theater club was going to have to make do without her, because something was definitely going on behind her back and she needed to change that immediately. So, our gossip queen set out to get updated on her own, her informants were clearly not up to par and she would have to have a word with them soon. First stop, the chemistry club, it was the closest to where she was and by far the most intense.

 

Today only Nayeon and Jeongyeon were present from the problem trio, they were also the ones who would talk too much when arguing, making this the perfect opportunity to get some juicy gossip straight from the source. Sure enough, they were arguing, Minnie hangs around and hears something interesting.

 

“You go around my back with Tzu!” Jeongyeon screams, waving his phone showing a picture of his boyfriend hugging Nayeon.

 

“You were literally running! Were we supposed to wait for you?” The bunny argues.

 

Minnie is satisfied and writes it down and walks away. What she did miss were both Mina and Tzuyu sitting by the door, giggling among themselves and very entertained about what was happening.

 

“Jeongie, you know Yeonnie was very anxious.” Tzuyu decides to intervene. “You were still running and Mina wasn’t here yet.”

 

“I know, but I wanted to be the one comforting him.” Jeongyeon mumbles with a pout.

 

“You are too cute.” Mina squeals as he crushes Jeongyeon in a hug with Tzuyu.

 

Nayeon watches on fondly, he knew Jeong was a little sulky when he found out about not being there to comfort him, it was all just too cute and he jumped in the hug squealing too. As Minnie walked somewhere else, she came across Yeri and Chaeyoung in one of the art rooms, they were sitting very close together, whispering, and Yeri was shirtless. This was definitely interesting, and she didn’t really need to see much more, this was already enough info.

 

What Minnie didn’t see, once again, was that the boys were looking at the camera in Chaeyoung’s hands, they were working on a photography project, extra credit that Yeri definitely needed, and it was about the body in movement. Chaeyeoung had suggested they explored how the body moved in everyday activities, and Yeri was skinny enough that when he moved, his muscles showed enough. With some editing to make Yeri’s body lines pop a little more, the photos would fit the project perfectly and they would get the highest marks, but that is yet to come and Minnie wasn’t interested.

 

Then, the gossip queen spots a small white boy speed walking to one of the music rooms, her interest only picked because it was the older Bae, one who was never really around these parts. She followed and saw him come to a halt at the door to one of the larger rooms, he threw it open and gasped, then screamed.

 

“Cannibalism!” 

 

It was as loud as the boy was on the field, and Minnie hurried to see who he was talking to, she saw Jihyo, Sana and Dahyun inside the room, all had their mouths full of something. The girl took it all at face value, and wondered how could cannibals look that adorable with their cheeks puffed with food. She made some notes and walked away, not wanting to get involved in this unless she had to.

 

“Oh, hey big bro!” Dahyun greeted. “Want some?”

 

“You are all cannibals!”

 

“We have a latte for you too.” Jihyo offers, giving the older boy the cup they had for him.

 

“I’m just taking it because you already bought it.” Joohyun grumbles and takes a seat.

 

“Sure thing, Hyun.” Sana smirks, passing over the box of cinnamon buns. “Like you aren’t one of us too.”

 

Jihyo and Dahyun bark out laughter, almost choking, and Joohyun can only look sulky as he tries to be angry while eating the treats. Honestly, they were too good to eat in a bad mood. Minnie, then, arrives at a student council meeting, well the end of it, and spots Chungha and Seulgi talking while looking at Sooyoung, surely they must be talking about some juicy gossip, so she approaches and listens in.

 

“Well, he is quite charming.” Chungha offers.

 

“He is, but his height doesn’t bother you that much?”

 

“Why would it?”

 

“I mean, it’s quite the difference between you both.”

 

“True, but I’m interested regardless.” Chungha chuckles. “Can you get me a date or not?”

 

“I can put in a good word for you, but I can’t make anyone do anything.” Seulgi argues.

 

“That’s all I can ask for, really.” The president loops her arms around Seulgi’s and rests her head on the boy’s shoulder, still looking at Sooyoung. 

 

Minnie decides it’s enough intel and walks away, just as Sooyoung finishes his conversation and re-joins the two who were waiting for him. 

 

“What’s up?” The taller boy asks.

 

“Hacchan was asking me about Dandan.” The monolided boy explains.

 

“I must admit he is, indeed, a good looking guy.” Sooyoung agrees.

 

“I mean, it’s worth a try, right?!” Chungha shrugs.

 

“I’ll talk to him.” Seulgi promises.

 

The trio giggles and heads out, talking about nothing specific while throwing some teasing around, they were good friends, despite not really having that much time to hang out together. Student council work never really ended, and with both boys also on the football team, while Chungha was also in the dance club, they mostly had after council meetings to really relax and talk. Minnie, then, headed out to the fields, the cheer squad was on a strength building day, so the girls were exercising instead of jumping around today. Our gossip queen heard a few more interesting things here and there and decided it was enough.

 

Minnie had acquired some great information and sated her thirst for information on others, she didn’t really know everything she heard was not exactly what she thought it was, but the girl won’t find that out anytime soon.