our moment..

please love me again..

I'm going to change the style of my writing to the actual story style instead of a script style..sorry if it confused you readers..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Jiyeon was finish getting ready, she went downstairs and saw Seungho sitting, she said "oppa, gwenchana? you look so down?" Seungho was startled and stood up "ani...you scared me and I was nervous for our moment..alone.." Jiyeon was smiling and kiss his cheeks. "Oppa, you're so cute! Kanja!" Jiyeon went out to the door while Seungho was amazed how beautiful Jiyeon looks.

tumblr_l4upucxwek1qzfb93o1_500.jpg

Seungho said "Jiyeon-ah?" she turn around, "nae?" Seungho went up to her and hold her hands. "You look so beautiful and casual..makes me want to carry you around." Jiyeon giggled and blushed. "oppa, we're here to get some fresh air and it seems like the fresh air is touching your heart," Jiyeon was laughing while Seungho was confused. "eh? what does that mean?" Jiyeon pouted and did her aegyo to Seungho. "Oppa is a meanie."

1935049_1314541698465.19res_500_397.jpg

She turn and walked away until Seungho finally understood what Jiyeon said. "Ohhhhh so that's what you mean." Jiyeon was dumbfounded because she knew Seungho is always the smart one. "Oppa babo." Before she can walk away, he pull her from behind and hug her. "mian..I believe this fresh air can't make me resist it." Jiyeon started blushing. She pushed him gently, "oppa, you babo..I thought you would know but you're as slow as a turtle." Jiyeon pouted and went to the park while Seungho was following her, she went near the small pond and said "ottoke? I love Seungho so much..but why do I always have to be a burden? Should I move away? Should I follow my own path and forget? I'm not myself..I need time.." While she was talking to herself, she didn't know that Seungho was behind getting hurt. "Should I let her go? Is this how she sees me? I should stop her..I know she needs time but..I can't let her go." Seungho went up and hug Jiyeon tightly and she was surprised. "oppa!" She panicked a bit. "Jebal kajima! Sarang hae! Kajima! I need you..I need you by my side..mian..if I made you think like this.." Jiyeon pulled away and she was crying. "Oppa! nado sarang hae..mian.." Seungho hug her tightly. "There's something that you need to know.." He said in a calm way. "What is it?" Jiyeon asked in a soft voice. "I.."

 

 

Sorry for the cliffhanger and I'm SO SORRY for not updating daily because I was in writer's block 

I started to get ideas about what to write about for this fanfic and I started to re-read everything

so this is what I got and I'm sorry if this is not a good chapter but I'll do my best..

BTW, I been busy too since I have two fanfics, finals was last week, and Senior check out is this week

good news is I'm graduating next week and I'm going to college whoo hoo!

Anyways, please subscribe and comment<3