Thirty-nine

Mean It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the Drama's Press Conference, there are a lot of reporters and photographers attended the event. Some of them are taking photos while the others are practicing their questions that they will threw towards the celebrities and filmmakers later.

 

They all sat properly when Baekhyun walked on the stage while holding his mic.

 

"Hi Im Byun Baekhyun, Im one of the CEOs of the BKM Film Production and Im also their music producer. Im the who will be the host for this event" Baekhyun smiled

 

"Let us welcome our Film Production team!" 

 

People started to clap their hands along with Baekhyun

 

"Kim Jongdae, music producer." Chen walked up to the stage and waved his hands

 

The flash of the Photographers' camera are everywhere, they can't already see the whole crowd properly.

 

"Kang Seulgi, our Chief Director" 

 

When Seulgi stepped up to the stage, they heard a bunch of screams coming from the high school girl students who's standing behind the reporters.

 

The chief director showed her famous eyesmile making the girls scream more, some of them passed out so the medic team quickly take incharge and helped them. Seulgi's smiles got widen more when she saw Irene walked towards the students and showed them her bad side, She clearly see how her girlfriend scold the students. 

 

"Your girlfriend is crazy" Baekhyun whispered to Seulgi

 

"Shut up Baek"

 

Baekhyun chuckled and hold his mic again

 

"Lisa Manoban, our Photographer"

 

Reporters, staffs, crew and the other people who's at the venue laughed when Lisa walked into the stage like she was gonna beat someone else.

 

"HI IM LISA MANOBAN!" Lisa shouts and pound her chest using her fist

 

"Im sorry for that, she's just always hyper" Baekhyun joked after Lisa took her seat

 

"Last but not the least, our main CEO, leader and director. Most of you doesn't know her because she's not very active on social media nor when we have public appearance. Kim Jisoo"

 

Baekhyun's right, some reporters frowned when they saw Jisoo on the stage.

 

"Hi Im Kim Jisoo" the CEO said and bowed

 

"So now, let me introduce to you pur beautiful, handsome, adorable, cute and talented actors and actresses"

 

'Who the made this script? It's too exaggerated' Baekhyun thought and made face for a second

 

Baekhyun announce the minor suppoting actors and actresses first before proceeding to the main characters.

 

"Please welcome. Kim Taehyung" 

 

Right after Baekhyun announced the actor's name, the fans of Taehyung screamed. The actor hushed them because they're too loud and it makes him feel embarrass.

 

"Kim Jongin"

 

Kai walked into the stage with his wide smile

 

"Hong Soojoo"

 

The production team holds their laugh as they saw Soojoo walking on the stage, she's a real model.

 

"And now, the most awaited actress and star of the night. Kim Jennie!"

 

Jennie walked up to the stage with her gummy smile that made everyone melt.

 

"She's so pretty" Jisoo heard Seulgi mumble

 

" off Kang" She whispered making the Chief Editor chuckle. Jisoo looked at her girlfriend again, she's totally agree to what Seulgi said. Jennie is so pretty with that white tight dress and a white coat on top.

 

The program went smoothly, all of them gave their opinions and plans about the drama which the reporters quickly typed down to their laptops for their news. They also gave a few spoilers and hints about the drama that people should wait to see.

 

After an hour, Baekhyun announced that Reporters and Journalist can throw their question already by standing up.

 

"Hi" the journalist named Jihyo said "so...uhm...this question is for Ms. Kim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter