Two

Mean It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She what?!" Lisa screamed when Jisoo told her their break up

 

"Did she tell you the reason?" Seulgi asked. Jisoo shook her head but her sight was still focus in the road.

 

"She just texted me a while ago, saying that she can't take it anymore...then...she broke up with me" Lisa frowned when she realize that they're going to Jennie's Mom's House

 

"Wait Unnie. We are going to Mrs. Kim's house, right?" Lisa asked. After a few moments Seulgi looked at her.

 

"" both of them said in unison making Jisoo frowned

 

"Don't you think Mrs. Kim was the one who made a stupid reason or something so Jennie would hate you?" Seulgi asked, Jisoo parked the vehicle beside the road

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"C'mon Kim! We all know that she hates you because you're not rich!" Lisa yelled

 

"Yeah I know that but I don't think she can do that... she's Jennie's mother, she knows what's the best for her child" 

 

Seulgi gritted her teeth and smacked the back of Jisoo's head.

 

"Exactly! She knows what's the best for Jennie! So she told Jennie that the best choice is to Break up with you!" 

 

"But....b-but...." Jisoo cannot speak properly, her hands starts to tremble.

 

"Get off Kim, I'll drive" Seulgi said with a stern tone.

 

_____

 

"Why are you here?" Chaerin asked when she saw Jisoo standing infront of her House's door.

 

"Where's Jennie? I need to see her" Jisoo said and gently shoved Chaerin aside so she could enter the house. "Jendeukie! Babe! Please talk to me!" Jisoo knocked her girlfriend's room door

 

"Jennie is not here, a talent agency called her. They have a good proposal to her" Chaerin said, a smirk plastered on her and Jisoo wanted to erase that. "You know what? You should let her go. Sooner or later Jennie will be one of the most popular celebrity in our Country so it's a good decision that she broke up with you, She can work properly. No interruptions, no girlfriend that will visit her to her working place, no Kim Jisoo in her life" 

 

Jisoo took the flower vase that is placed on the table, she threw it on Chaerin's tv.

 

"What the ?! Do you know how much is it?! My TV is expensive than you life!" Chaerin shouted, she walked closer to her tv. Mentally praying that it's still good but she got disappointed. "You don't have a good manner, as expected from a poor person like you! You don't deserve Jennie. You're just an who loves to spent my child's money!"

 

"I never used Jennie's money! Im only using the money that I gained from managing my studio"

 

"Oh so you wanted to rub your small studio company on my face? off Jisoo! My house is bigger than your company!"

 

Jisoo was about to say something but a hard slap landed on her right cheek.

 

"Remember this Jisoo, you're a poor person. You cannot make your future family happy and make their stomach full just by taking some pictures. You're just a photographer and owner of a small studio company so how dare you to think that I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter