Fin.

Radish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This might look like yet another cringey y/n fic but please continue reading ajshdhd I mean it could be cringey but you'll know lmao

Y/N smiled as she, amused, watched her favorite unnies bicker amongst themselves, going back and forth at each other. Y/N had debuted as the maknae of mamamoo just a few weeks after their the other four debuted. She knew that this might not be the best idea and yet, she couldn't refuse the offer. The company originally wanted her to debut in another group but Y/N expressed her discomfort towards the idea, therefore, being the caring CEO that he is, Kim DoHoon changed his plans according to her comfort. 

And now, there she is, year 2020, legs spread across the couch as she fondly watched her unnies scream at the top of their lungs as they play yet another game she couldn't understand. 

(She always lose and ends up treating her unnies to dinner as a punishment. Not that she doesn't want to, it's just that, she's going broke from their unbelievably huge appetite. She thought she'd avoid this one for today. )

"Yongsun unnie's buying us dinner today!" Byul exclaimed as she laughed at the now whining Yongsun while wheein sang the congratulatory song. 

Seeing their happy faces, Y/N could never be more happy. She knew they've been through so much with all those hate comments, death threats, fake news and all. She watched her unnies shed tears when they first read the degrading comments and she also watched them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter