Part 1

"I confess"

“I Confess”

 

They were loud. Yes, but at the same time they gave you goosebumps with their voices as they sang. It was heavenly. Each one had a feel to it. All four voices of obviously a famous idol band that were turning this little almost family restaurant into an improvised unplugged concert for a few lucky ones, and you were one of those. Feeling the rim of your glass with your fingertip eyeing them from time to time knowing very well it was past the time for you to go back home, but today you could make an exception, even though you had work tomorrow unfortunately for you, you were still going to stay there listening to the tipsy melodic songs these guys were gifting your ears with.

Ft. Island were their name. You heard the cook confirm when the orders for stews finished for the night. You quickly googled them to get more insights of who they were. Lee Hongki, Lee Jaejin, Choi Minhwan and Song Seunghyun. Wow, one of them was even married, father of a child and expectant of twins soon. Alright that was creepy, too much information… but their voices. 

“Yes honey. I’ll be home soon. Are you alright?” You heard Minhwan after taking a call. “Alright, I’m coming. Is mom with you?” He asked taking his jacket in hand. 


“Is Yulhee alright?”

“She’s not feeling too well. I’m heading home. You should go back too, guys. It’s getting late, and you look too wasted.”

“I’m not wasted Minhwan-ah. Don’t worry about them.” 

Song Seunghyun. His cheeks shinned in the dim lit place. His smile as he spoke to their youngest. How was he not the youngest himself? He looked so absolutely fluffy. Of course he wasn’t wasted. Was he even legal to drink? 

You quickly googled his age again to make sure he was the age reas earlier, and you were shocked. He couldn’t be a 92 liner. How on earth could a man born in year 1992 have cheeks like those babies had?

You watched Minhwan pat on his back leaving the place. Suddenly noticing you were the only customer left. 

“Hyung! Hongki hyung is completely passed out. Can you hold him with me?”

“Sure I can!” Jaejin confirmed exaggeratedly raising his fisted hand like a superhero looking at the ceiling.

“Oh just great! How am I going to do this? You’re so drunk too.” Seunghyun noted looking around landing his eyes on you as if he caught you spying on them. You turned too look straight drinking your glass of water in one go. “Excuse me. Do you speak Korean?” You turned around pointing at yourself widening your eyes. “Well of course you. Is there anyone foreigner I could ask if they speak Korean here but you?” Oh he looked exceptionally cute trying to look pissed as he tried pulling Jaejin down the stool.

“I- do.”

“Would you mind helping me? I’m really sorry, this sounds absolutely inappropriate.” He began holding on Jaejin’s wrists tightly.

An image you didn’t know you wanted to see so badly…

“I can help you.” You got up leaving a few notes on the table.

“Are you sure? I’m really sorry.” Seunghyun scrunched his nose looking adorable. You wouldn’t mind smooching him right there and then.

“Yes. Tell me what you need? Help you pick up you buddy that is snoring on the floor?” You pointed making him turn in panic.

“Oh my god! Hyung! Get up!” He tried pulling Hongki off the floor.

“I’ll help you.” You crouched next to him.

“No- ahm, if you can just guide Jaejin hyung to our car, that would be great.” 

You looked at Jaejin the superhero and his superpowers as he flew from stool to stool. “I’ll do that.” You giggled.

“Jaejin hyung!” Please let the lady-

“___.” You offered.

“Nice to meet you in this unfortunate circumstances, ___. I’m Seunghyun.”

“No bother at all.” You smiled again following Jaejin. 

Seunghyun lifted Hongki waiting for you to deal with Jaejin. “Hyung!” He yelled. “Can you please?” He motioned with his eyes at you.

“Oh! Does this pretty girl need my help?”

“Yes I do. Can you please guide me outside?” You improvised making even Seunghyun laugh.

“I will help the pretty girl!” Announced Jaejin jumping off the stool falling over your arms almost losing balance. “You’re really pretty.” He commented smiling dumbly as you held him between your arms.

“Hyung!” Seunghyun yelled again. “Behave!”

“It’s alright.” You confirmed. “He’s not bothering me.” You smiled reassuringly.

You took Jaejin’s arm placing it over your shoulder heading outside.

“The black van.” Advised Seunghyun.

“Well obviously.” You commented sarcastically rolling your eyes. “Aren’t you an idol?

“Oh… you know about that?”

“I’m a superhero!” Exclaimed Jaejin.

“Can you grab the keyring? It’s in my pocket.”

“Sure!” You agreed trying to make Jaejin stand steadily, but it seemed like he was losing his superhero powers almost melting. “Jaejin-ssi!? Are you Alright!?”

“Just great! Is he passed out too?” Asked Seunghyun worried. 

“Ah no, he’s not passed out. Just... I think really dizzy.” You came closer. “I’ll take the keys. He’s fine.”

“He’s at your chest about to fall!” Seunghyun noted clearly pissed.

“It’s alright. I’ll take the keys.” You repeated yourself almost as if asking permission to come closer to him.

“Ah!” Jumped Seunghyun in surprise with your touch. “What are you doing!?”

“Well sorry! Your guy is about to fall flat on me. I wasn’t going to pull the keyring with care, to be honest.” You spat back finally unlocking the van.

“Move Jaejin away from you. He’s drooling over your neck!”

“Put that other guy in the van so you can take care of this one if it bothers you that much!”

Seunghyun managed to slide the van’s door open placing Hongki on the seats exhaling. He turned to you pulling Jaejin off you.

“Thank you.” He rubbed the back of his neck. “The keys please.”

“What for? Who’s driving you back?” You asked frowning.

“I’m driving? Thank you very much? I apologise?” He raised his eyebrows extending his hand.

“I saw you drinking too. Is that even prudent? I agreed to this because I thought someone would be driving you.” You explained.

“Well, Minhwan left, an-”

“He also drank!” You cut him off. “Are you used to do this and drive?”

Seunghyun inhaled closing his eyes for a second before opening the door for Jaejin to sit him down. He buckled both Jaejin’s and Hongki’s seatbelts returning to you.

“So what do you suggest?” He asked placing his hands over his hips leaning on one leg.

He looked so dreamy finally freed from holding anyone. The intense gazing was something else that you weren’t prepared for.

“I’ll drive you.” You suggested with a small voice.

“Alright then.” He moved opening the driver’s seat for you. “Drive us.” He motioned with his head for you get inside the van.

You didn’t hesitate taking the driver’s seat letting him close the door behind you coming to sit next to you at the passenger’s seat. “Then drive!”

“You’re welcome.” You fumed. “Where to?”

Seunghyun clicked his tongue running his fingers through his hair before facing you. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to upset you. That was for sure rude of me, but look at this situation, it’s a mess and I don’t like being in control.”

“You’re such a subbie.” You whispered to yourself starting the car.

“What?” He exclaimed.

“I said nothing.” You smiled. “Where are we going?”

“Gangnam.”

“Why did I even ask?” You shook your head.

“Don’t stereotype. I don’t like it there by the way. I hate that place, but we have a flat where all of us hang out.”

“I see.” You noted driving.

“This is absolutely horrendous. Can I ask for full discretion?”

“You have my word.” You zipped your mouth with your fingers. 

He huffed opening the window looking outside spreading his legs comfortably as he murmured about his misfortune.

“So, can I listen to anything of your music?” You broke the awkward ambience. “I loved the songs you did at the restaurant.”

“You wouldn’t like our music.” He replied still looking out of the window. “Too heavy for you.”

“Don’t stereotype.” You commented smirking. “Let me listen.”

Seunghyun took his phone playing a sweet ballad stopping it right away. “Not this.”

“Why? I love-”

“Not today.” He swore before playing something totally unexpected.

“Oh.” You yelped. “That’s really not what I thought your genre would be.”

“I knew it wouldn’t be your style.” He affirmed.

“Stereotyping again. I actually love this style of music, but you guys look too cute to sing something like this.”

“Who’s stereotyping now?” He smirked. “And I’m not cute.”

“You’re so cute actually.” You looked at him smiling sideways. “And Jaejin-ssi, and Minhwan-ssi, and-”

“Alright, I get it.” He interrupted sharply.

-

The drive to Gangnam was completely silent as you listened to their music till you arrived to a building. Again you were facing the issue in lifting the drunk boys.

“Jaejin hyung! Are you awake?”

“I am! I’m totally and absolutely fine~~~”

You giggled. “I’ll help him. He doesn't sound fine.

“I don’t want to keep you any longer than this. Let me get you a taxi.” Seunghyun took his phone out.

“I’ll just help you taking them to the apartment and I’ll be on my way.” You reassured. “Don’t worry.”

Seunghyun nodded smiling lifting Hongki leading the way as you let Jaejin hug you comfortably. 

“You smell good.” Commented Jaejin with a cute drunken voice.

“And you seem heavier like this. Please position yourself at my back. It’ll be easier if I pull your arms.”

Jaejin was being handled like a rag doll without much to add. His head rested on the crock of your neck following Seunghyun. Once arrived at the elevator, things got weirder. You barely fitted. Hongki was pressed on to the mirror wall as Seunghyun held him. You were pressed on to Seunghyun’s back, and Jaejin at your back. Like that, sandwiched between both men as Seunghyun eyed your reflexion in the mirror.

“I’m so so so sorry. Aish!” He spoke looking at Jaejin’s drool all over your neck.

“It’s alright. We’re all weird when drunk.”

“Yeah, but… I’m still sorry.” He reiterated before the elevator indicated you’ve arrived at the apartment’s floor.

You pushed yourself out forcing Jaejin take a few steps backwards feeling his tight hold when you moved, and maybe noticing an upset sigh from Seunghyun in the process.

“I swear, hyung.” Seunghyun bit his lower lip cutting off what he wanted to say. 

“Which door?” You inquired. “He’s melting away. Maybe I should give him a piggyback ride instead.” You suggested.

“NO!” Seunghyun refused. “Too…”

“It’s alright. I mean I almost touched your crotch getting the keyring out.”

Sunghyung raised his eyebrows in surprise. “Well me, not him. He’s drunk. You’re not going to touch his while he’s drunk.” He moved walking through the corridor.

“Passcode?” You requested ignoring his comment.

“2-0-0-8.”

You entered the passcode walking as Jaejin felt more and more heavy every step you took. Luckily the lights by their own revealing a nice big couch.

“Will I put him there?” You asked in agony.

“Yes please. I guess I gotta be with them till the sober up just in case they vomit.” He sighed after flipping Hongki on the other couch.

Your task to place Jaejin on the couch was harder as he was at your back. You tried carefully placing him turning your back to the couch but you failed falling on him your back pressed on his front. When you tried standing, Jaejin hugged you like a plushie, his leg thrown over your own. You looked at Seunghyun in panic not knowing what to do.

“Ah no, hyung~~~!” Seunghyun whined holding on Jaejin’s wrists to let go of you.

“Don’t take my precious trophy.” Thundered Jaejin.

“What the actual flying , Lee Jaejin? Let her go!” He thundered back.

Seunghyun pulled you finally making you stand falling over his chest instead. 

“Oops, sorry.”

“No, I’m the one who is extremely sorry and I have no clue how to repay you. This is so embarrassing. Are you alright?” He asked, his voice sounding the cutest now.

“I am. Maybe you could let me use your bathroom to repay me?” 

“Absolutely. Let me get you a fresh towel.”

You followed Seunghyun stopping at the door he pointed at. You got inside leaving the door open washing off your hands, face and Jaejin’s drool. It was smelly for sure and it felt sticky.

“Ewww.” You commented loudly.

“I know. Absolutely disgusting.” He laughed startling you extending his hand to give you the towel. “Did I scare you?”

You took the towel drying your face. “No. I’m fine.” 

“Here.” He pulled the towel off your hands drying your neck. “You missed a spot in here.”

You scanned his face as he rubbed the towel on your neck acknowledging how smooth his face looked. His cheeks, totally pinchable, kissable… When he returned his gaze to lock eyes with you, he realised how intensely you were looking at him, as if wanting to memorise his features for some reason.

“You’re really pretty without a spec of makeup.” He commented grinned whispering.

This man was everything you liked physically. In an alternative universe, he’d be categorised as your type and your name would be tattooed on his forehead for you to claim. You just went on your tiptoes angling your head pecking his lips. You noticed how unmoving he got, as if he just froze while you went back to look at his reaction. And before neither of you could say a word…

“What’re doing?” Jaejin spoke narrowing his eyes, drunkenly so.

Both of you jumped. Seunghyun wiping his lips while you looked at the bathroom’s ceiling as if it was the most interesting sight.

“Nothing. Are you better, hyung? Why don’t we get you changed and wash your face?”

“I’m fine~~~” Jaejin assured letting himself inside the bathroom.

Involuntarily, Seunghyun pushed you lightly behind him. “Perfect. Let me guide ___ out, and I’ll be right with you. Cool?”

But then Hongki decided to start coughing loudly.

“Go, I’ll be with Jaeijin-ssi.” You patted on Seunghyun’s back.

“Are you-” He didn’t finish his sentence as Hongki’s cough got louder.

“I want to pee.” Announced Jaejin.

“I’ll be outside. Please don’t pass out as you pee.” You winked at him going outside the bathroom closing the door behind him.

You heard Sunghyun’s steps running back. “Is he-”

“Peeing.” You confirmed pointing behind you at the bathroom’s door with your thumb.

Seunghyun pinched the bridge of his nose closing his eyes. “This is the worst day of my life.” He whispered to himself.

“I’m sorry about earlier. I guess I stole a kiss. I shouldn’t had.” You looked down embarrassed thinking he detested it. 

“Ah no no no. That was.” He wiped his lower lip with his thumb. “Actually the best, but in such a messy day.”

“Pheeeeeew.” You exaggerated the action of wiping your sweat from your forehead. “I thought it was bad and unsolicited. I’m sorry I couldn’t contain myself. I’m not usually like this.”

“How are you usually?” He got closer leaning on the wall. 

“With cute boys like you?” You hooked your index finger inside the collar of his t-shirt. 

“I’m done!” Jaejin interrupted opening the door startling the both of you yet again.

Seunghyun cleared his throat. “Did you wash your hands, hyung?”

“I did~~~! I’m not a pig.”

“Right. So I think you need to sleep, and ___ needs to leave.”

“Nonsense! That’s so rude of you. Without offering her a drink at least?” Jaejin pushed you to walk back to the living room as you looked back at Seunghyun.

“Hyung, let her go. She’s had enough.” He pulled you away from him.

“I actually could use a drink. Water is fine.”

“You heard her Seunghyun, water is fine.” Jaejin took your hand between his walking you to the couch.

Seunghyun shook his head in disbelief looking at you apologetically heading to the kitchen coming back with a bottle of water.

“So what brings you to Korea?” Started Jaejin an drunken conversation.

“In search of my oppa!” You replied making Seunghyun cringe badly. “I’m kidding.” You took the bottle off his hand. “I just love the culture-”

“I can be your oppa!” Exclaimed Jaejin.

“Hyung. You really should go to bed. Like really. You’ll regret every single word you said tonight, and I really need to take care of Hongki hyung. Come on, stand up.”

“But ___!” Jaejin pulled himself free.

“Hyung!” Seunghyun bent down lifting Jaejin over his shoulder. “Enough!”

You giggled finding the scene extremely funny. “Flexing much?” You asked.

“More like let me handle it before he says or does something stupid.” He explained. “I’ll be right back.” 

He walked away with Jaejin throwing a tantrum like a toddler leaving you alone in the living room with a very snoring Hongki. You heard the older male whine while Seunghyun tried to reason till he got convinced to sleep his drunkenness off coming back rubbing the nape of his neck while his other hand was inside his pocket.

“I’m so sorry.” He said again shyly.

“I really think I should go.”

“At this hour?”

“I’ll call a taxi.” You smiled.

“We’re not in Europe. Taxi service isn’t 24 hours.”

“Oh… truth to be told I’ve never stayed out this late. What do you suggest?”

“I…” He paused. “This is just so wrong.”

“I’ll figure it out. Don’t worry.” You moved to leave but he stopped you grabbing your forearm.

“Stay here!” He chimed.

“This is not your place. Maybe your bandmates won’t find it amusing to find just a random foreigner on the couch in the morning.”

“Stay in my room.” He gulped.

“With you?” You asked pressing your finger on his chest.

He looked down gulping again before returning his eyes to lock with yours. “If you want me to.”

“So cute. I swear hold me, I might bite you.” You closed your jaw showing your teeth.

“Maybe I like to be bitten.” He his lower lip.

“Seunghyun my dear. Don’t say things like this.” You rested your hand under his ear caressing his cheek with your thumb. “I’m not gentle when I find a puppy this cute.”

Seunghyun held the wrist of the hand that was touching his face holding his breath before lowering his head to capture your lips making you gasp in surprise welcoming it. Your arms wrapping around his head jumping lightly for him to get the message to hold you from your bottom to allow you to wrap your legs around his waist. He turned you around pressing your back on the wall never breaking the frantic kiss pulling away to rest his hand on the wall next to your ear.

“Wild. I like you.”

“Take me.” 

“I’m sorry this is really not the way it should be done with 2 drunk guys in the house and I’m not looking my best, my hair is all messy-”

“Seunghyun.” You stopped him running your hands through his hair before grabbing a handful to give you his full attention. “Take me now.”

____

Part 2 coming soon>>>